Ok Yea Forums blue or pinkerton and why?

Ok Yea Forums blue or pinkerton and why?

Attached: weezer.jpg (1394x1400, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wi-H6ohY37k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blue because only in dreams

pinkerton because it sounds more betterer
getchoo is the only song on pinkerton i don't like while i tend to skip buddy holly, in the garage, and holiday when i listen to blue

Attached: 8A3BC2BA-E814-41F3-8EE1-AC9E8D7A8892.gif (500x500, 347K)

>skipping Buddy Holly
Pinkerton for me because it seems to flow better and the story of an incel that can never find love makes me feel better about myself.

BLUE

Blue > pinkerton

Pinkerton. Sounds better, nicely written, and some pretty compelling lyrics when you're a little incel virgin boy. Like every Weezer fan.

just because fantano thinks it's better doesn't mean you have to think it's better

Blue.

Pinkerton because it was much less popular

confirmed faggot
but pinkerton is better

Blue any day

>funneling all opinions on this extremely trite topic to the commentary of one critic
I think you're the one who needs to stop thinking about what melon thinks, user

Attached: Weezer_Fake_Smiles.png (1000x928, 1.41M)

could not be more based, sick of fantano drones projecting.
Blue, because Pinkerton would be done better later. Also, the horrible lyrics, to me at least, have less charm when they're set against a more lo-fi instrumental style. They're both great though.

Blue is just slightly better, you have to be in a mood for Pinkerton to really hit.

Songs from the black hole would of been better than both of these anyway

as an angsty teen I preferred Pinkerton, but this

The red album, because :
"I'ma do the things that I wanna do
I ain't got a thing to prove to you
I eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if I make a scene."

Attached: The_Red_Album.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

Underage b&

i like the production more on pinkerton, but i like the songs on blue better
not to say i don't like pinkerton, both kickass albums, but i'm going with blue

Blue. Every song except for Holiday is great.

Blue had better guitar work (because Rivers played ALL the lead parts- Brian wasn't in the band yet)

But Pinkterton has better written songs...

Either way after Matt Sharp left the band went down hill. Green album was good, Maladroit was good too. But EVERYTHING after that has been shit- like the Foo Fighters. They put out an album every 3 years or so, and there is only 1 or 2 good songs (the singles) and the rest of the album is shit.

Anyways, here's the Rentals, Matt Sharp's other band before he began work with Teagan and Sara (you can tell where they got their sound from)
youtube.com/watch?v=wi-H6ohY37k

>only in dreams
>we see what it means
>reach out our hands
>hold onto hers

GAY!GAY!GAY!

DISNEYGAY!

admit it.

I can project more into pinkerto

Factual

Blue is hookier, pink is all around a better album

neither because weezer is garbage

I understood that reference

TKA is better than both, desu.

pinkerton is awful

I dont listen to much blue even though its obviously more consistent and hit after hit but the two or three tracks from pinkerton and that one from the deluxe edition that I keep coming back to are both lyrically and compositionally more layered and resonate with me like not much else.

Pinkerton. More interesting song structures and very nice non-vocal melodies. Also fuck women amirite gamers.