He doesnt listen to vidya music

>He doesnt listen to vidya music
YIKES
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLyznZmzPgA

Attached: Wife.jpg (873x1293, 509K)

>he does
Get a real hobby

What does this even mean

Attached: RetardedPostResponse.gif (400x424, 646K)

it means your hobby (videogames) is shit and you should go back to your manchild containment board

I'm already on Yea Forums though.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (480x360, 3.46M)

this wasn't funny or clever.

>he calls video games "vidya" to try to compensate for his utter lack of personality

Attached: 1565971502931.png (582x847, 1.04M)

Because it's true

COPE

Nope
Nope

spoonfeed me with a better hobby

Masturbation

>The board that constantly makes threads about the same 20 albums on rym and circle jerks Kendrick Lamar and Billie ellish isnt a containment board for underage kids and manchildren
It's so cute when they're in denial

Attached: 1558128530150.gif (400x300, 954K)

Every person is a person

Reading
Lifting
Cardio
Collecting (something besides cringy baby toys)
Shooting guns
Having sex
>summer Yea Forums is Yea Forums
lmao fuck off kid

Listening to music

I used to be a frequent of this board about 2 years ago. It is like this year-round.

Your keen insight continues to amaze us all, user.

Attached: reallyquestionmark.jpg (474x443, 20K)

if you weren't a crossboard shitposter you'd know that the eilish threads are the product of one guy and the majority of this board doesn't give a shit about (c)rap, stay seething

>and the majority of this board doesn't give a shit about (c)rap, stay seething
This used to be my priority board for a good 5 years when I was younger. I can assure you, I know more about this board than you do newfag. And the rap posting was/is never ironic. Neither was the terrible indie waifu threads. You can believe that this board is just one guy with multiple IPs posting them all you want, but the truth is, it really is that underage

>projecting newfag
it never ends with you scum
not wasting any more time on you

No need to justify video game osts to the fags here. Real chads are never concerned by how others perceive their vgm favourites.

>Implying you can't do one of those (or all, really) as well as playing games.