Literally the biggest hit of all time lmao

Literally the biggest hit of all time lmao

Attached: 440FEC4A-A856-45D1-BFA5-DE678A7A79E2.png (1125x2436, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_Hot_100_chart_achievements_and_milestones#Most_weeks_at_number_one_on_the_Billboard_Hot_100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still have not heard this song and I don't intend to

You're not missing anything good

I know you made this thread to bait a bunch of assmad boomers but good for him. Hope he's not a dumbass and he takes the loads of money he's making, set some of it aside for himself and invest the rest so he doesn't have to work again.
I heard he made a new album and I've heard some of the new songs from them and they're pretty alright. Nothing great but he definitely isn't gonna die broke.

you don't know what you're missing

>he ain't gonna die broke
that's a crying shame. anyways you dont have to be some out of touch old man to hate an unfunny novelty-pop song with an entirely sampled beat and a feature from hannah montana's dad. kys

>isn't gonna die broke
he should

I never said I liked or hated it, I'm pretty indifferent because it's ultimately a novelty song he made for the lols. It just got huge and now he's making money. I don't know why people on here can't just be happy for someone else who made it.

i follow him on twitter and he seems VERY down to earth and intelligent. he 's aware that even if he has more hits (which is actually likely because his ep is pretty good) nothing will top old town road, so he's managing carefully. also, just when the song was fading, he made a remix with the dude from bts, which is a fucking brilliant move.

The charts are so shit that I'm glad this happened. Wish they'd allowed it back in the country charts though, the amount of triggered white bois would be even higher

I never said you liked it, I said its terrible and people young and old alike can unite in knowing its trash.

ikr? i LOVE the fact that his song is bigger than anything drake, ed sheeran or beyonce will ever make

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_Hot_100_chart_achievements_and_milestones#Most_weeks_at_number_one_on_the_Billboard_Hot_100

Biggest hit of all time

Attached: 196DD5E3-6E87-49BB-AAF6-08E2059AACFC.png (1125x2436, 478K)

It's better than I thought it would be, it's catchy, the prod is good too and it's short. But it's being overplayed to death now and it's getting annoying.

doesn't Trent Reznor get half the money from it

i have never heard those boyz 2 men songs, do only americans know them?

>Lil Nas X becomes the Chamillionaire of the 2010’s
wouldn’t be surprised

>album gets released
>sells 4000 worldwide
Lmao where do any of you get the idea he's made money off this? He's probably made a couple hundred thousand at the most.

>he still thinks artists make money off of music sales

Me neither. Thank god I'm not American.

this fag has only sold 4000 records? god thats depressing

Its all about streams you dumb millennial

1,000,000 streams = $100 for the artist

Bucket-Crab retards

Disliking hacks is a bucket crab thing now? Reddit has killed this board.

I've noticed redditors using the bucket crab buzzword lately whenever they can't downvote their way out of losing an argument here.

It's fucking shit