Untitled

Attached: sz9va9llu4931.jpg (1439x714, 101K)

Not this shit again

Just a kike butthurt over John Lennon's basedness.

Attached: 1550764265934.png (500x343, 244K)

In many ways, it's hard to believe this man is 35 years old.

it hurts because it's true

Ben Shapiro destroys Yea Forums with facts and logic.

The guy who invented Twitter should be tried for treason.

guy is in his 30s and still looks, sounds, and acts like someone who needs to be shoved into a locker at school

>zoomers take this guy seriously
i never thought i will miss the times when edgelords suported abortion and communism

>newfag Yea Forums flocks to validate another lazy formulaic bait thread
Every time. You kids are dumb dog dick.

They still do. What do you think antifa is?

is not funny when normies share the same views as them

I am terrified of black people

EL OH EL

It's gets easier when you realize it's all just reparations

Underrated post. Here; have a reply, you beautiful bastard.

i wanna run against this man for president some day. just imagine the memes that would come out of it.

>"well,uh,asyouseeisraelisourgreatestallyandwemustprotectthematallcostsnomatterwhat.ifyoudontagree,you'resimplyananti-semite."
>crowd boos
>"Yeah aight Ben just funnel billions more into a FUCKING APARTHEID STATE that continues to INFRINGE on the BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS OF PALESTINIANS. How the fuck do you expect the American people to take you seriously if you continue to ignore the atrocities of Netanyahu's right wing government? ANSWER ME NIGGA!"
>"wellactuallyifyoureallylookintowhatthey'redoingit'snotactuallyasbadoroppressiveasotherplacesintheworld,northkorea,forexample."
>"DON'T DODGE THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU PUSSY BITCH! DON'T MAKE ME TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALL THOSE DONATIONS YOU GOT FROM AIPAC!"
>crowd cheers
>"youknowwithallthishatredyouholdtowardisraeli'mstartingtobelievethatyou'reananti-semiteyourself.imean,youdidusetheword"kike"quiteafewtimesonyourdebutmixtape,nowdidn'tyou?"
>crowd gasps
>Yeah yeah aight don't act like you didn't just call me a nigger backstage you smarmy cunt. Yeah nigga I'mma fuckin expose you to the whole world on this debate stage tonight.
>youknowyoutalkalotoftrashbutiknowyouwouldn'tdarecomeandhitme,soquititwithyourtoughguyactandlet'shaveacleanandcivildebate.ohwait,youcan'tbecauseyounowi'lldestroyyouwithfactsandlogic.
>AIGHT NIGGA BET
>i fuckin snuff ben shapiro
>debate stage turns into a fuckin street fight
>ben slams my head against a podium
>i stun him and do a shooting star press off the other podium
>we both get arrested
>90 year old hillary clinton gets elected

wow.

hardy kek

Attached: 1556238958006s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Holy basedola

Attached: 1551301828589.png (600x580, 451K)

Attached: A284EBF4-7488-4AEC-8236-B578FF41541B.jpg (1125x584, 86K)

On my hands and knees BEGGIN' YA to have sex.

Attached: 1566165805139.jpg (518x573, 59K)

And yet, he's rich and successful while you're online fuming, fantasizing about "bullying" him. lol