Any other bands where the frontman wasn't the vocalist?

Any other bands where the frontman wasn't the vocalist?

Attached: uveYiWYPwbRof7iUg3Jgwe-480-80.jpg (480x270, 29K)

Does Slint count?

huh?

just because he was also the drummer doesn't mean he wasn't the vocalist buddy

Wrong pic?

King Crimson

Oasis
Manic Street Preachers

Did you think that Levene or Wobble is the vocalist of PiL, and that they just happened to sound exactly like the guy who sang "Anarchy in the UK"?

I thought he got the name from his wobbly vocal stylings?

every band without a vocalist

>he doesn't think Wobble was the frontman

Attached: gordonandjames1.png (1133x801, 1.37M)

The vocalist was one of the guitarrists, dude.

>guitarrists
I rest my case

Attached: percy1.png (500x544, 90K)

The Mothers of Invention

best member of the band =/= frontman

nah it was Levene

>Oasis
Noel does sing on several songs
>Manic Street Preachers
Nick and Richie wrote all lyrics while James and Sean wrote music

Richey wasn't the frontman lol

Any instrumental band

shut up. wobble's bass is undeniably front and center in most of their tracks
I'll think about it

>wobble's bass is undeniably front and center in most of their tracks
That's not what being a frontman means

Wobble defined the band. Wobble is the most adored member of the band. When I think of PiL I think of his bass. what more do you need hoss

A frontman is the public face of the band, and the leader of the group. PiL has always been John Lydon's project. Wobble was kicked out of the band by Lydon and PiL went on without him. Indeed, Wobble has not been in PiL for most of its existence. See

PiL hasn't been a band for most of it's existence. and your definition of frontman is retarded. also not sure how you can call an album where half of the shit was made up on the spot or opportunist like metal box "John Lydon's project"

not him but you're a fucking idiot and no one agrees with you.

No, your definition of a frontman is retarded. You can't wrap your head around the concept that the most talented person in the band is not automatically the frontman. But don't take my word for it. You can stick to your definition if you want. But if you go around making statements like "Jah Wobble was the frontman of PiL" or "John Cale was the frontman of the Velvet Underground" or "Holger Czukay was the frontman of Can," people are going to be confused and think you're retarded.

Wobblic Image Ltd

The super famous member of Fall Out Boy is definitely not the chunky singer with the mutton chops.

stop twisting reality to fit your argument, dude. Accept you were retarded and move on.