OMG user THIS IS A-

>OMG user THIS IS A-

*gets shot dead*

Attached: F0902673-0BC0-4141-B8D2-C2A0659541A4.jpg (768x768, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yiIr4-7o5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this really says a lot about our society

BASED

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

damn she nice too bad she got peep tattooed on her forehead and then deleted her insta

Get this daddy issues ass step dad finger banged ass Alice Glass wannabe lookin ass Xanax gobblin ass bipolar ass "choke me uwu" moanin ass Starbucks barista lookin ass Arctic Monkeys bandwagon listenin ass Doc Marten wearin ass light menthol smokin ass art school droppin out ass tumblr browsin ass anorexic ass mascara wingin ass tiny ass thigh cuts havin ass Bernie Sanders supportin but not votin ass manbun lovin ass septum piercing havin ass Skins watchin ass lace wearin ass dye my hair every week so someone pays attention to me ass cryin after her hymen broke ass wishin she was a qt azn ass adidas not Nike lovin ass Fifty Shades of Grey lovin but vanilla and motionless in bed no head givin ass my older brother's kinda hot ass choker wearin ass won't do anal ass flat ass havin ass my mom hates me ass can't cook ass FKA Twigs listenin ass wish I had sullen cheekbones ass tooth gap havin ass I'm a pretty pink princess thinkin ass rape fantasy havin ass couldn't get on the cheer squad ass iced coffee sippin black coffee is gross ass Ryan Gosling is hot but I've never seen The Believer, Drive, or Only God Forgives ass I'm a good girl never been to church ass I had 4 wine coolers blacked out and got raped at a party I need feminism now ass only seen the 90s Lolita never seen the original Kubrick one or read the book ass former scene girl ass wish I was a secretary so I could fuck my boss and maybe get a raise fantasizin ass THOT outta here.

teG siht yddad seussi ssa pets dad regnif degnab ssa ecilA ssalG ebannaw nikool ssa xanaX nilbbog ssa ralopib ssa " ekohc em uwu " ninaom ssa skcubratS atsirab nikool ssa citcrA syeknoM nogawdnab ninetsil ssa coD netraM niraew ssa thgil lohtnem nikoms ssa tra loohcs nippord tuo ssa rlbmut nisworb ssa cixerona ssa aracsam nigniw ssa ynit ssa hgiht stuc nivah ssa einreB srednaS nitroppus tub ton nitov ssa nubnam nivol ssa mutpes gnicreip nivah ssa snikS nihctaw ssa ecal niraew ssa eyd ym riah yreve keew os enoemos syap noitnetta ot em ssa niyrc retfa reh nemyh ekorb ssa nihsiw ehs saw a tq nza ssa sadida ton ekiN nivol ssa ytfiF sedahS fo yerG nivol tub allinav dna sselnoitom ni deb on daeh nivig ssa ym redlo s'rehtorb adnik toh ssa rekohc niraew ssa t'now od lana ssa talf ssa nivah ssa ym mom setah em ssa t'nac kooc ssa AKF sgiwT ninetsil ssa hsiw I dah nellus senobkeehc ssa htoot pag nivah ssa m'I a ytterp knip ssecnirp nikniht ssa epar ysatnaf nivah ssa t'ndluoc teg no eht reehc dauqs ssa deci eeffoc nippis kcalb eeffoc si ssorg ssa nayR gnilsoG si toh tub ev'I reven nees ehT reveileB , evirD , ro ylnO doG sevigroF ssa m'I a doog lrig reven neeb ot hcruhc ssa I dah 4 eniw srelooc dekcalb tuo dna tog depar ta a ytrap I deen msinimef won ssa ylno nees eht s09 atiloL reven nees eht lanigiro kcirbuK eno ro daer eht koob ssa remrof enecs lrig ssa hsiw I saw a yraterces os I dluoc kcuf ym ssob dna ebyam teg a esiar nizisatnaf ssa TOHT attuo ereh .

Yo, my dad, he's not like the rest
He's kinda like a cute girl, just minus the breasts
He got a solid 4-inch dick, it's hanging and swaying
And when I get home from school, he's always laying there waiting for me to
Take off my shoes, my shirt, and my pants
And then we go to my room and do a nice little dance
I call it "sex with my dad," and don't get it wrong
I only fuck my own dad, and never my mom
I'm saying...

Ooh-ooh, I'm in love with my dad
Suckin' my dad's toes and grabbing his sack, yeah
Ooh-ooh, I'm in love with my dad
Lickin' my dads nuts, this shit is so rad, ayy

I've been fuckin' my dad since I was 18
Jugglin' nuts in my mouth and drinkin' hot pee
Garglin' dad juice and twistin' his scrote, yo
This sex with my father is like a romance book that I wrote
Flip to the last page, tell me what you see
It's some beautiful scenery of my dad cumming on me, ayy
You might say it's weird, you might say it's crass
But I disagree because I love fucking my dad, ayy
They call me mad (okay)
They say it's bad (nope)
But I say it's just fatherly love in the best way to be had
(that's right)
So catch me posted on that block, holdin' his hand
Because I love my father, and I love what's in his pants, ayy

Yeah try Yea Forums for this tryhard crap

What?

damn, shes a real person?

>OMG user THIS IS A-
Dubs thread?

Attached: 1354034964293.png (199x171, 79K)

Lemme show ya how it's done, bud

amateurs

what this isn't about music

guys cmon, THIS is how you do it

Attached: 1548895847864.png (600x600, 576K)

cringe

Shiggy Diggy Doublerinos

lemme show u how its really done

t. retards

Awful thread.

IRISH BLOOD ENGLISH DUBS

Attached: 1561323424824.jpg (648x432, 57K)

twas me

Attached: 7f3ae1badb8ed6e962533fae601b64f1.jpg (564x847, 62K)

Wow. Just wow. Yikeserino! Let's unpack this redpilled behavior of yours, young padawan. First off, 4channel don't owe you anything, understood? And if you disagree you can confront my wife's boyfriend about it, he'll teach you some lessons you fucking trannie. Have you tried being a shitty human being for once in your life? You fucking faggots are why 4channers can't go out at night without fearing for their IPs. God I fucking hate white whales that think they can abuse their privileges. HAVE SEX! And just know one little thing, we are part of the resistance. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!

based buggy :>

dilate

pineo scaruffi apex website industry plant removal

Attached: 2016-03-03-02.27.07 ZS retouched Sub.jpg (1024x674, 392K)

I do not condone excess language in my sic forum

Attached: 94532e9270f95a6381ca9a733257147b.jpg (500x750, 68K)

You're up in the club and this dude skitters over and slaps your girlfriend's ankle, what do you do?

thanks, bugposter, very cool!

thats sounds gay and like something that would interest someone who doesnt have sex

shit thread but popping in to tell this guy to kill himself

Babusic? Do I qualify?

Attached: insects-closeup-07.png (526x732, 526K)

Opiusic

youtube.com/watch?v=3yiIr4-7o5Y
Müsic we dont' condone junk gigabyte data in this forum sphere

Attached: Hoverflies_mating_midair.jpg (1600x1067, 276K)

BPD AND ECSTASY, CONCEITED WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM
SHE'S A TEENAGE DREAM IF YOU HATE YOURSELF

Attached: apumusic.jpg (250x202, 8K)

what music of this feel?

ppp ecsacymusic for this ?

Attached: Dx_G4NdU0AAcNBB.jpg (1200x900, 121K)

based

what are some rock music?

rate the latest guitar manual learning tutorial

Attached: JZQRFZSRJZXRYZMRQHIZHH8RBLMZKHMRKH6RLH0ZVLGRTLMZDL4RCL7ZZHSZZH0ZOLQZKH0Z2LZZFZ0R.jpg (391x496, 108K)

kill yourself

Attached: ban those who get doubles.png (250x250, 4K)

No violent content in mysic videos -- agreed

Attached: pilla.jpg (1200x900, 90K)

how many of these will kill me if I touch them

Attached: yytnx.jpg (500x366, 42K)

Looking for rock guitar tutorial
Honestly,

Attached: DpHJcH0VAAAWQD6.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

I had a beautiful dream the other night, in which men overpowered women in America and all women were to be used as toilets for men. Women became slaves to men, and racial tensions as a whole ended as a result of everyone being happy knowing they had their own personal slave bitch at the ready. However, some women rose together somehow and rebelled, only to be overpowered yet again, and brutally raped and killed in front of everyone on tv, I woke up shortly after sadly..

>
bringe

communion will be offered upon contact

Attached: DwqKhC7XcAEdGJU.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Binge

Attached: 1546623746632.jpg (768x512, 34K)

t. Geroge Costanza 1995

Attached: DvzNQbiUUAAflMw.jpg (1024x629, 151K)

Holy ding-dong diddly basedola

hey user, this is an unironically good post, i :-)'d

I really, really, really hope the guy who spammed this dies a painful death in the near future.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x3699, 1.3M)

This "it's just one guy" meme is the stupidest fucking bullshit on this site. Literally everyone on every board really think it's one guy doing a thing. Do you realize how many people post here a day?

what a time to be alive

Now

bugposter has always been extremely based
what kind of bug am i mr bugposter sir

based bugposter

No no no, you can't chase dubs. You gotta make them come to you.

Attached: 1565552416658.jpg (945x702, 200K)

OH FUCCC

incredible

So wait, like this master?

CATPOSTING CONFIRMED BASED

Attached: CB44746F-7BB5-4B55-A8B0-70DC5029A8BB.jpg (193x193, 12K)

checked and based

How dumb are you?

low effort

Attached: 1487374220117.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

It sure is

Attached: 1565551843552.jpg (1077x718, 158K)

who is this peaceful soul

who is she

Hey it's that one chick in Hollow Knight who just stuffs her face with mushrooms

What kind of bug is this? Google only gives me other Yea Forums threads lel.

Looks like it's summer again

I'd really like a girl like this but they're all insane and make shit decisions.

not all, but yes

cringe and bluepilled

Gay