ITT: Frank Zappa

ITT: Frank Zappa
Was he the most based musician of all time?
>“And Frank said to her: ‘I’m looking for a fuck. Are you available?’ She said: ‘No, I’m married.’ He said: ‘Well, does that make any difference?”
>On the topic of the feminist movement, Zappa describes it as just another fleeting trend, like Grand Funk Railroad. “It keeps ’em off the street,” he allows.

Attached: E1AB5232-992E-49CC-9A52-BD17EA4B85D6.jpg (1024x685, 249K)

>FART FART FART POOPY *saxaphone blast*

*is better than any album zappa has ever made*

Attached: 71YblzJ0+SL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 46K)

You say that like it’s a bad thing

Would you like anyone to go to your mom or wife and tell her: ‘I’m looking for a fuck. Are you available?’
And she replies ‘No, I’m married.’ ???

If so... Frank Zappa is but a degenerate, his blood is legal to spill.

honestly the older i get. i realize cpt beefhart was better than zappa

>FART POOPY

Attached: 1558546990777.gif (350x261, 966K)

I like them both about the same. They’re both geniuses with close to the same inspirations, but they went about how the wanted to express that differently.

WOMEN'S LIBERATION
CAME CREEPIN' ACROSS THE NATION
I TELL YOU PEOPLE, I WAS NOT READY
WHEN I FUCKED THIS DYKE BY THE NAME OF FREDDIE
SHE MADE A LITTLE SPEECH THEN
AW, SHE TRIED TO MAKE ME SAY WHEN
SHE HAD MY BALLS IN A VISE, BUT SHE LEFT THE DICK
I GUESS IT'S STILL HOOKED ON, BUT NOW IT SHOOTS TOO QUICK

Attached: Zappa-jpg.jpg (650x866, 94K)

Surprisingly enough, Hirasawa, the polar opposite of Zappa, happens to be the most based musician ever.

Attached: Susumu Hirasawa's pregnant cat.jpg (600x800, 62K)

hmmmm you cant be serious

It took you that long?

Based Zappaposting he fucked all your beatlefags's bitches

Attached: 1550173463330.jpg (730x730, 96K)

>So we had this idea we could show the audience what Marines were really like. I threw the doll to the Marines and said, “This is a gook baby…show us how we treat gooks in Vietnam.” And they tore that baby apart.

Attached: 1517679294978.jpg (400x390, 18K)

based

I think that dig was an embellishment by the journo, because Frank always defended Grand Funk from the critics.

>Hey you know something people - I'm not black, but there's a whole lot of times I wish I could say I'm not white

Yeah that's a hard pass for me

Amen

I thought that quote was in regards to disco and not GFR? he did produce and olay on an album of theirs and became somewhat of a mentor to them in the latter half of the 70s.

Yeah, I believe he was just using GFR as a general example

Obsessed

I am though

Attached: hirasawa.jpg (800x1422, 208K)

This but unironically. Fag's been spamming Zappa threads all day and they usually mention the Beatles

There have been two today, and Beatles niggers are never content with less than 3 Beatles threads in the catalog at any given time, so

I had a zappa phase, it lasted a couple of days before I realized he was a talented guitar player but a hack in everything else in his career.

The entire music industry would disagree
Filtered btw

Zappa is like a caricature of someone who desperately wants everyone to think he's smart but has too big of an ego to go about it subtly.

If he's so smart how come he's dead?

Attached: 2p8of03yvb211.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>zappa is like a talented musician
Must be a welcome change from the beatles

>the entire music industry
Are zappafags always this delusional and up his ass?

Always got that vibe from him, from his interviews and work. I'm not saying I didn't like "Hot Rats" either, because that would be fucking retarded.

Yes