Who is in the wrong here

Who is in the wrong here

Attached: Celtic-Frost-Metallica.jpg (980x653, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2019/08/celtic-frost-tom-g-warrior-metallica-butchered-song/
youtube.com/watch?v=lqMx3h_zKyg
youtube.com/watch?v=iGvZO5JdJIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened?

Tom G. Warrior is being a fag because Metallica likes to go hunting.

Celtic Frost is one of those bands who was influential but shitty. Like their music is a meme...it's only put on a pedestal because "muh black metal influence" but it really wasn't that good and it really didn't display that much talent, it's just scene cred nonsense that makes them "legends".

He's too based

consequenceofsound.net/2019/08/celtic-frost-tom-g-warrior-metallica-butchered-song/

>“They butchered it, and it was humiliating,” said Warrior of Metallica’s live rendition of the Celtic Frost classic. “Why don’t they leave their millionaire fingers off it? They’ve long lost the ability to play true metal in my opinion. Maybe I should go onstage and do a really miserable version of ‘Hit the Lights’ with, like, 200 mistakes to set the balance.”
In the interview, Warrior — a vegan and a proponent of animal rights — also called out Metallica’s James Hetfield, who is a member of the National Rifle Association and an avid hunter. Hetfield also provided narration for the History channel series The Hunt, which is about hunting the Kodiak brown bear, and moved out of his native Bay Area because of “political elitism.”

>“This is completely personal … but even if they had done a fantastic job [covering the song], I could puke all over it because I don’t support people who go hunting bears for a hobby,” Warrior added. “I cannot respect a person like that, even if it’s a genius musician.”

>Morbid Tales
>To Mega Therion
>Into The Pandemonium
>Monotheist

All of these are near-flawless masterpieces though.

I understand his anger but I mean trying to force others to live and think like you is wrong. Unless they're being self destructive or causing suffering towards another human. Now if hetfield is hunting endangered species then fuck him.

>They butchered it
Good one

>James Hetfield, who is a member of the National Rifle Association
What the fuck?
*sigh*
Time to delete another discography.

>Into The Pandemonium
>near flawless masterpiece
no

Attached: 1556149103207.png (657x527, 28K)

Based Tom.

>two washed up dadmetal "icons" have a spat over their political opinions
Who fucking cares? They're both losers.

seethe harder

>dadmetal
Go back to your nsbm, zoomer

Warrior is still doing good work with Tryptikon, he's not washed up at all lmao.

Do you genuinely think both artists aren't long past their prime?

Celtic Frost peaked with Hellhammer

>implying is not secretly their best

Attached: D3lJ-xCWsAIZ7jV.jpg (1000x667, 126K)

Wrong. So wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqMx3h_zKyg

>dadmetal
Hey, but we all know Periphery sucks and so does all zoomer metal. Grow your hair and learn to make music that doesn't turn dicks into vaginas faggot.

Attached: 1551484622652.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Hetfield is a loser, but Celtic Frost's faggotry make him look like an absolute alpha Chad.

Nah

Are you seriously unable to enjoy things produced by people who have different views than you do?
Your life must be miserable.

I refuse to listen to school shooters enablers.

Metallica has always been school shooter music. Unless your preferred version is the Load/Reload era, then it's just fag music.

Metallica(and Slayer, Danzig, Megadeth etc.) was the music Chads listened to while tormenting future school shooters. School shooter music is shit like Nine Inch Nails and Ministry.

We didn't have any school shooters before all this "ew, hunting is evil! guns are scary! sports are dangerous!" nonsense actually so maybe healthy outlets for human nature, hate it as you might because you're oversocialized and grew up thinking deer could talk, are necessary for mental health unless you want to end up like japan with a sky-high suicide rate.

it's more of a social isolation problem

you should have seen this coming

>isolate and berate all black men, create cultural memes saying everything they like is dumb savagery
>wtf why they shoot people and mad all the time?
>must be cuz they black
>isolate and berate any white guy who isn't prince charming, create cultural memes saying everything they like is dumb savagery
>wtf why they shoot people and mad all the time?
>must be cuz they white
>-western society
>no, cuz they men! kill half the human race! we shouldn't have to treat people with respect, they should lay down and take it!
>btw start treating women with respect even though they lay down and take it
>-feminists
>i don't know about you guys but i'm getting rich off these news stories
>-copycat crime encouragement pros aka the media

Even Good Looking guys get bullied if they aren't social butterflies
Look at how Cobain got the shit beaten out of him as a kid because of his mental issues

>Metallica(and Slayer, Danzig, Megadeth etc.) was the music Chads listened to while tormenting future school shooters. School shooter music is shit like Nine Inch Nails and Ministry.
I'm sure this is what you imagine but it's not true....especially not before the Black Album, which was the first time period Metallica got any love from the demographic you're claiming are their fans. The reality is Metallica and such fans were the ultimate scumbags of their day, the kids who were real metal nerds and considered the worst of the worst, modern day equivalent might be Juggalos since everyone hates them, metalheads as a whole were considered "white trash"...if you liked Motley Crue you were a scumbag burnout....if you liked Metallica, you were worse than that.

HIP
HOP
JUGEND
*dabs*

Who gives a duck what stereo typed image is surrounded by a type of musical genre. Metallica was great. If that makes me a white trash scumbag then awesome.

>if you liked Motley Crue you were a scumbag burnout
Motley Crue were one of the most popular bands of the time, you dumb revisionist.

>who gives a fuck about the thing I brought up
Well, you I guess.

>hurr durr blacks did it cuz whitey
They rape and kill and enslave each other to this day even in lands untouched by whites. You are the biggest dindu enabler

>Motley Crue were one of the most popular bands of the time, you dumb revisionist.
Motley Crue sold millions of albums....to people that yuppies/preppies considered white trash scumbags.

it's even worse than butchering it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGvZO5JdJIE

If I did I would've never started listening to Metallica in the first place. I also stated that in general, not specifically directed to you.

Tom, he's just mad Metallica made millions and he didn't. Also, that picture of James with the bear (that Tom is referring to in the interview) has been thoroughly debunked, so not only is Tom jealous, he's an idiot.

Hetfield's fetish for hunting is well-known. There's a whole thing in the St. Anger documentary where he bails on the recording sessions and goes to Russia to hunt bears for weeks and pisses off the rest of the band.

listen to .

Never said he didn't like hunting; he has a house in Aspen ffs. However the pic of the guy posing with the dead grizzly that Tom is referring to is not James.

>Warrior — a vegan and a proponent of animal rights
lmao why are whites such pussys? black kill each other all day never mind fucking animals or animal rights

>look up the Metallica "cover" video
>It's just one of those shitty half jams they do to kill 3 hours of stage time
Total overreaction

veganism and gun control are bourgeoise concepts of white privilege. not everyone is fortunate enough to live a life without weapons and the need for animal resources

>*sigh*
I bet you'll say yikes next too ya faggot

Henry Rollins maintained a vegan diet back in the early 80s when he literally lived in a shed behind Greg Ginn's house. It is doable.

Go mow the lawn dad.

Based sonmetaller

You're grounded.

people who talk about politics are cucks, you get one vote every fourth year, go place it and then shut up.

holy based

OP for making this thread