how the fuck they went from this

Attached: 105309.jpg (540x540, 309K)

to this

Attached: soyjoy.png (1100x1100, 485K)

Joy was a great album

shut the fuck up liberal

Have sex

have kids

They had the exact same political messages on Brutalism, you were just too dense to realize

destroyed

no its was proletarian oriented
while the joy is full of liberal indentation bullshite

also those vocals on brutalism are really fucking brutal, like a radical fucking comrade ready to rip a porky into many pieces. but sadly they have lost their raw edge in söi.

*identitarian bullshit

lose weight

estrogen threshold from drinking british water was reached in their bodies

Go back to leftypo-
Oh wait, you cant lmao

>leftypo-
what?

They did, but my God, they really wear it on their sleeves for Joy. I enjoy quite a few songs off of it, but to call it anything other than complete corny crock is a severe oversight. There's a point to subtlety, even if you are screaming it out loud.

It was nowhere near as on-the-nose in Brutalism. The frontman completely shelved all pretense of artistry for outright sloganeering on Joy

My dude I literally haven't visited Yea Forums in 5 months, nor have I listened to Idles in months, I turn on ''mother'' and open Yea Forums , then this thread pops up in the front page. Spooky synchronicity.

this

op here i went outside hour ago and when i came back i played mother then checked this thread and read your reply
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??????

Attached: 1566111811628.jpg (641x530, 46K)

Confirmed NPCs

nooooooo

There is ALWAYS a page one Yea Forums thread about Idles. It's hilarious given that they don't actually like the band.

Yea Forums did very much liked the band for brutalism
they started hating them after joy