Untitled

youtu.be/Dx2LgrwXxAc

Attached: 51QZ5EYGSCL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwsaFvp0iOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah yes, Boris by Flood.

Кинo

>tfw I'm the only person I know who's favourite boris record is flood

Attached: 123567.png (306x389, 313K)

>tfw I'm the only person I know who actually knows Boris
I wish I could talk to my friends about my favourite bands desu

Attached: large.jpg (612x612, 33K)

Try being the only person in your circle of friends who listens to music at all.

Attached: 1566066667182.jpg (750x1334, 94K)

>be me
>friends are devout techno enthusiasts
>spend a solid year trying to get into the genre
>still the only way I can actually enjoy it is being wired on mdma
>literally no one I know in real life who's even heard of my favourite genres
>everyone I know thinks metal is exclusively reserved for greasy long haired incels wearing cargo shorts

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 33K)

>ah yes, Boris, my favorite band, they are so eclectic!
>Pink, Flood, Feedbacker, the list goes on
>Präparat? What the hell is that?

imagine having friends

Attached: 1539376189325.jpg (205x246, 11K)

You should probably lighten up bud, it's just music. Next time you post something like this try to imagine saying it to someone in real life and hopefully your social ineptitude will prevent you from being such a snobby bellend in the future.

Oops, looks like I hit a nerve.

Ok user I retract my previous statements this album is actually quite based and dare I say it severely underrated

Thanks. Yes, it is very underrated.

Woah man where did your edge go?

FUCK YOU FAGGOT GRRRR

me too moron

What the fuck user this album is great. How can I have never heard of this despite Boris being my favourite band? I feel like a charlatan

Because they stopped being popular, but they never stopped making good music.

Praparat with headphones on is pure aural bliss. Well, besides Method of Error I guess. That song drags on.
I'm sure that album is what many people were hoping Boris would push their sound to, but many don't even know it exists.

The album gets weak in the middle, namely Monologue and Method of Error. The beginning and the end of it are out of this world though. Some of what I said is subjective though. I hope you like drone because there will be a good amount of it at the end.

Hey, Method of Error ain't half bad though, I'd say it's pretty interesting even

are we doomed to be superior?

>Akuma No Uta got reissued on vinyl and it's not a dumbass picture disc this time
It's like christmas in not-christmas-time.

how is monologue bad, you sure you weren't thinking of something else?

If you like that style, here's another gem
youtube.com/watch?v=MwsaFvp0iOs

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

There are some live versions floating around too, I'd say they are even better because it makes the song sound rawer, and the studio version is a bit too polished for me.

I managed to get my friend to go see Boris live with me, was good, he enjoyed it.