Is Graduation his best album?

Is Graduation his best album?

Attached: 123__53345.1541197106.500.750.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VmM8qRRLwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Nope

Watch The Throne

His best doesn’t get very good

Yeah? You really think so? That's something.

seethe

kanye is fucking trash mate

>AND I WONDER...

Attached: 1550193046729.png (1000x1000, 99K)

>I hate these niggas more than the nazi
I like this line a lot. It's so fucking stupid and it screeeaaams kanye west.

Attached: 1563782619633.jpg (1600x1200, 437K)

No, Yeezus is, and it’s not really even close

That would be Yeezus, 808s, or Dark Fantasy.

it never was. College Dropout is and always will be his best.

>dark fantasy
b2r

facts

That's actually a secret dog-whistle showing that Kanye doesn't believe the nazis are as bad as everyone says, hinting at his based and redpilled reveal in the future.

Have sex.

But I dont want to

it's probs like top 3 or so with college dropout and mbdtf

idk how some ppl think its yeezus thats def his worst album lmao

based

shut up massi

based volcel

MBDTF is just Graduation 2.
Graduation is a more fun album that doesn't take itself as seriously. Graduation is a great time capsule into the American optimism and positivity of 2007.

Late Registration>Kids See Ghosts>808s>Yeezus>Graduation>College Dropout>My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy>Life of Pablo>Ye>Good Music Cruel Summer

If you disagree with that order you're wrong.

those are literally his 3 worst

Refer to for proper order

Cringe

Cringe

Cringe

Based

Based

Graduation>Ye>Late Registration>College Dropout> LoP>KSG>808>Dark Fantasy>Yeezus

I'd recommend you revisit Yeezus, it's aged very well. It was way ahead of its time. To me Yeezus is an angry and experimental Graduation. Listen to I'm In It and Guilt Trip.

I think you'll find you like it a lot more now.

It's true that I haven't listened to it in a while. I remember liking Black Skinhead but the rest was pretty miss. Ill give it one more go and update if the thread is still alive

me too

>Ye

My man

Sounds good. The first time I listened to it I kind of hated it, and Black Skinhead was the only one I liked.

Now it sounds like a completely different album.
Guilt Trip is the perfect example that Yeezus is an angry Graduation.
Hold My Liquor I thought the first time that it was one of his worst songs ever, and now somehow its one of my favorites on the album. It's like a completely different song somhow.

Long story short, this album is like a bottle of fine wine. You can't just drink it right away, it needs a little time to open first and aerate.

alright Im almost done with it and you were right, Id probably put it in the top half at least now

it's his most accessible, and far from his worst

Drunk and Hot girls is considered the worst song on there, but it basically is an old Can song

youtube.com/watch?v=3VmM8qRRLwU

Glad you revisited it. I'd put it in the top half too. Which ones do you like better?

Pretty weird how much better it sounds,

the Hold My Liquor to Guilt Trip stretch was nice.
I dont listen to Kanye often but Ill revisit Dark Fantasy sometime in the near future

Personally I think MBDTF is pretty overrated. That one's aged the worst.