Le wacky gimmick wizard makes another shitty record, this time it's uninspired, generic, and trope-filled thrash metal

>le wacky gimmick wizard makes another shitty record, this time it's uninspired, generic, and trope-filled thrash metal
They peaked with mind fuzz and have been tumbling downhill since.

Attached: file.png (640x638, 432K)

Have sex.

couldn't you have posted this in one of the already open threads

not really that big of a release to have this many threads about it

Dilate.

What inspires someone to make a thread like this?

correctness

Dilate
Have sex

metalfags on suicide watch

Oh no,

DO THE EPSTEIN

Get murdered by the CIA?

I really hate that this band got exposure. It made them try way to fucking hard and all of it is boring. Their first albums are great

I’m into metal and don’t really consider this to be a metal album. Maybe stoner rock but I don’t get the hate for this band. Did they do something to deserve it?

it has the single worst fanbase of any currently active band
they are the JJBA fans of music

Ok but I don’t think that’s the band’s fault. I can’t into any bands that release so many albums at once though. Lack of quality control

Fanbase is irrelevant when it comes to music criticism.

They make some really good psych/garage rock but the fame has went to their heads so "make the genre we're good at but with a gimmick" has turned into "do genres we know nothing about and have no experience making as a gimmick", leading to some very shitty releases.

>REEEEE TOURISTS
kys

>Saying that someone is not very good at making a specific genre is the same as complaining about tourists
You might be one of the most retarded people I've ever seen on Yea Forums.

bandwagoners mad that the gizz is relevant again and it's not 2017

I’m listening to the album again. The song Organ Farmer sounds like a garage rock band playing Voivod. It’s ok. The rest sounds like stoner rock. Can’t get into the vocals

sexual frustration

>What inspires someone to make a thread about music on the music board?
What inspires someone to complain about people not liking what they like?

What inspires someone to seethe?

Yeah, the album is just one cliche after the other, terrible songwriting and the part everyone's losing their mind about at the end is ok at best

Superbug is based