What are your thoughts on Marilyn Manson?

What are your thoughts on Marilyn Manson?

Attached: 51JcOHj46zL._SX355_.jpg (355x314, 23K)

Regardless of what you think of him, what the media did to him was tragic, he got blamed for a shooting when the shooters didn't even listen to him

Not much butI feel The Pale Emperor is underrated

I agree.
It is funny how NIN was the band the shooters actually listened to, and NIN got off scott free, this is coming from someone who prefers NIN over Manson by a pretty large margin, even if they blamed NIN it'd be stupid, but Marilyn was blamed just because media was afraid of him.
And the shooters even went as far to say Manson's music sucked.

It didn't do his career any harm, and he was smart enough to clap back with some witty or insightful responses. The "I wouldn't have said anything" one is particularly poignant.

Edgelord with a few ok tracks

Yea and it was a trash attempt to paint himself in a good light.
Both shooters deserved to die. Manson is a faggot.

true, but so did their victims, and the victims' parents

Manson said it had a really bad effect upon his mental health.

I never considered him to be a metal artist even though his early stuff is quite heavy. His influences clearly arent metal.

>“He is a malicious guy and will step on anybody’s face to succeed and cross any line of decency. Seeing him now, drugs and alcohol now rule his life and he’s become a dopey clown.”

Attached: reznor.png (461x522, 363K)

Aloysius Scrimshaw is better...

It's pretty close to Industrial Metal, especially Antichrist Superstar

>kicking your bro while he's at rock bottom on the floor instead of helping him back up

I hate this beta attitude, Reznor needs some time to reflect on what he's becoming, an insecure bully

he sucks ass at guitar

But they just made up recently
The death of Cornell and Bowie seemed to calmed him down

>your bro
They hated each other during this period

Why doesn't he just lose weight

When you get fat your brain melts a little and you become subhuman.

Genius. Would like to meet him. Awful music.

I hope someone close to you becomes an alcoholic.

Love the dude. Love the music.
Everything up to Lest We Forget is almost perfect, significant decline afterward but still some good tracks here and there.

Based
I have met him before he's a genuining cool dude.

cringe music. trying to be edgy just to get on news.

Overrated but I can't say anything about his music because I've only heard his most popular stuff

I enjoy his music a lot, I'm a big fan of industrial rock. I don't think he's really as "deep" as many consider him to be. He's fun and spooky, that's all.

the production on mechanical animals is genius for the genre

5/2 wagecucking is tragic, his life is great.