Remember when Mitski was like "nobody will tolerate me taking too long on songs because I'm not a white guy, teehee"?

Remember when Mitski was like "nobody will tolerate me taking too long on songs because I'm not a white guy, teehee"?

I'm sure she's glad she's not a white guy now, since not many white guys today survive a pedophile allegation. Not saying the accusations weren't bullshit, but other bullshit accusations of much lighter stuff have ruined careers and lives of the dreaded "white guys". Check ur privilege Mitski!!

Attached: Mitksi_(46927277872)_(cropped).jpg (1277x1632, 217K)

Not this shit again

Actually true

we need a /mupol/ contianment thread like kpop has

I want to suck her titties tbqh

True. She was also lucky that it was a schizo tranny that no one would take serious

this isn’t even /pol/ tier, it’s a salient point

it'd be the most popular thread. and the libtards wouldn't be able to stay out anyway

We need it but this thread is fine

I'm not /pol/ not white and not right-wing, but you don't have to be any of those things to realize identity politics and the cultish "always believe women" narrative are both garbage

nazi pig. believe women.

you're a misogynist incel though, so you need to fuck off

>incel
every time you type that you're closer to having sex, keep at it

It would be 100% libtards duking it out with their boogeymen

Jesus’s Christ can you not be so belligerently dishonest

uh ok?
take it to a containment thread

Make me.

do it

you're literally retarded. the person who made the post was obviously mentally ill.

n-no

>the person who made the post was obviously mentally ill.
All sexual assault accusations are made by mentally ill people. Normal people either go to the police if a crime was commited or own up to the fact that they're not "victims".

This whole situation is just so hilarious and the outright insanity of the accuser is the cherry on top of the shit sundae

Attached: 5CCDED70-059A-435E-8882-DBEE8A5E96A4.jpg (1351x3823, 666K)

>This account doesn’t exist
the plot thiccens