My gf, whom I've been living together for 3 years with, came up with the idea of trying polyamory last night...

My gf, whom I've been living together for 3 years with, came up with the idea of trying polyamory last night. She says she fell for one of her co-workers, but she will loves me too.
Yes, I will dump her, but it's a whole process since I pretty much built my life around living with her. I get along with her family, we take care of one of her nieces every weekend, etc. It'll be a huge change for my life, I feel I'll sink into deep depression soon.
MFTF?

Attached: petti_ok.jpg (750x592, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn that's depressing. Life sucks and women are a meme.

Attached: altglow.jpg (500x500, 122K)

damn that blows. i understand having crushes when you're in a relationship, but to actually suggest polyamory is pretty rough :/ i feel for ya rn

but it's a self-fulfilling prophecy to say you feel you'll sink into depression, try to use this time to think about what you want, what you've been unable to do bc of the relationship, and things like that. it's hard but try to make this huge change in your life have a positive spin

i just moved away from (basically) a gf to be closer to family/hometown so i'm sort of speaking to myself as much as i'm speaking to you

Attached: william bonney full.jpg (1500x1500, 874K)

My condolences, lad.
>MFTF?
Tim Heidecker - I am a cuck

Damn dude, you serious? Thats fucked up. Were there any signs at all or did this come out the blue?

Out of the blue. We were planning a trip to Russia for October. It's tumbling down, man.

Sorry man. I blame this shitty culture for pushing this shit into girls heads.

We unironically live in a society.

just be glad that you found out how things were going now, and not later after marriage and children. Why be depressed? so your moist hole isn't working out for you, there are plenty of moist holes in the sea.

You're absolutely right to end it but explain why and don't play games king.

It might not be the end end, but you gotta close it. She'll fuck him and it'll be awful.

Not this shit again

I find The Show Must Go On by Queen nice when things get tough.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

This is exactly what happened to me three years ago. We were married for 11 years and had two kids, she starts work at a studio with much younger people and decides she wants to be poly. I tried to support her in a bid to save the family but I made me suicidal. That was that. We split and I’m literally only just now beginning to put my life back together. Be glad you hit this before you were hitched with a mortgage and kids.

F

>might sink into a deep depression soon
then that's what'll happen.

really, it's not part of the process. it's not useful for anything. it's just a waste of time. it's just where you end up if you're too passive.

Dump her now. NOW NOW NOW

>feel I'll sink into deep depression soon.
Just stop dating whores user

How does one not become a cynical jaded fuck after reading so, so many stories like this?

It's not just that either. I'm tall and fairly good looking, I've basically said to hell with women and been working on myself for years now. I'm starting to become respected / wealthy and I see it in real life all of the time. I can have my pick of women, just the confidence and swagger from being focused on yourself draws them like flies to shit.

My parents marriage is absolutely miserable, they are both deeply unhappy, neurotic people. My grandparents marriage was the same. Why the hell would I ever consider getting married?

I know we aren't robots and everything but the reality is if you focus on yourself (body, wealth, mission) and forget about women then you will ironically have as many of them as you want. Might turn you cold and cynical but fuck it man, the world is a ruthless place full of winners and losers. I can't see the advantage of a relationship anymore. I care more about beating my competition than actually claiming the "rewards" of being at the top (money, women). It all seems so empty and pointless to me.

>How does one not become a cynical jaded fuck after reading so, so many stories like this?
Because it’s copypasta you fucking retard

Attached: AC070049-A87A-4923-8E20-45C939CE4EBB.jpg (500x418, 54K)

That sucks user, I'm glad you are dumping her instead of being a cuck.

In the end it's her loss.

Actually, yes

Nice. Me too. Well either that or who wants to live forever.

This is why you don't cohabitate (or have sex, really) before marriage. Social conservatives didn't just pull all that shit out of their ass.

I don't think I have ever observed any human relationship, not even just the amorous ones, in which it wasn't basically one person trying to control/take things away from the other one.