GRINDCORE IS A METAL GENRE

Grindcore is just as much metal as it is punk. Napalm Death started out in the UKHC and anarcho-punk scenes, and they were influenced by Crass and crust like Discharge and Amebix. However, two of their biggest influences were Celtic Frost and Slayer. Repulsion, who were probably the most influential American grindcore band, always considered themselves a metal band that just played to punk audiences because glam shit was popular at the time.

You can't say grindcore is "punk, not metal." That's just something glam metal fags says to ridiculously and preposterously imply that glam is somehow more metal than grindcore or sludge metal, as if Poison were more metal than Napalm Death or the Melvins. Give me a fucking break.

Attached: furby.png (513x383, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
youtu.be/luDkTZ2YMpI
youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0
dailymotion.com/video/x6q03so
youtube.com/watch?v=4uFnIVC3pR8
youtube.com/watch?v=TMsOz2KRg34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Grunge a metal genre?

>Grindcore is just as much metal as it is punk
I agree but I don’t think it’s 100% metal. The problem is that there should be a term to describe punk/metal crossover genres, so metalheads can stop getting autistic about what is or isn’t metal.

Grunge was a scene. There were grunge bands that were punk (Nirvana, Seaweed, Mudhoney), bands that were metal (Tad, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden), bands that were retro hard rock (Pearl Jam, Screaming Trees, Paw, Love Battery), and even some bands that were basically indie pop (Hazel, Pond)

>there should be a term to describe punk/metal crossover genres, so metalheads can stop getting autistic about what is or isn’t metal
I agree, especially since that groove point is so big, and just getting bigger as sludge, metalcore, and crust become even more popular.

I've never heard anyone deny Grindcore being a metal subgenre

How about a nice simple umbrella term like MnP for metal/punk genres

"Socio/politically conscious" crusties do.

Attached: 1421032112928.jpg (608x565, 120K)

its definitely a punk/metal fusion yeah

grindcore is literally a metal/punk blend so you cant say its one or the other

That works, though I guess it's really about whatever gets popular

I honestly haven't seen that. The only people I've seen say it's not metal are glam metal fans

Crossover thrash exists.

Grindcore is punk, not metal. Melvins are not grindcore. OP you have no idea what you're talking about and are just a core scene kid who's trying to claim being metal even though you hate metal. Metal = Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Accept.

If you can't connect to any of those bands musically, you're not metal evolutionarily. Grindcore is punk that happens to have the same level of abrassiveness but NONE of the musicality of death metal, the superior, and truly metal genre. Core kids like you and "the punk rock MBA" need to stay away from the term "metal" because you don't like metal in the first place and have no history of being a metal fan outside of genres that end in "core"

Attached: accept.jpg (682x579, 125K)

Lady's and gentlemen, the retarded piece of shit who makes this thread necessary.

Kill yourself, buddy. I never said the Melvins were grindcore, I literally brought up sludge right before mentioning them, you stupid fuck.

Yes, crossover thrash is a great genre. That's neither here nor there. Black Sabbath were a massive influence on many crust and sludge bands. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Accept are also great bands. That doesn't make grindcore somehow not metal, you stupid fuck.

You know what, I’m gonna keep calling those genres “metal” just to piss people like you off

>That works, though I guess it's really about whatever gets popular
True. Ideally it would be a name that has neither metal nor punk/core in the name in order to convey that the genres are their own thing. And also so guys like this wont spazz out.

Hey sludge/scenekid MBA bro
I got a rec for you man...it's really relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

Mariah Carey is infinitely closer to your music than mine. I was never a scene kid.

The sad thing is, your entire glam metal campaign on here is based on pure asspain. You told us your origin story, about how some punk kid was rude to you once. Since then, you've spent hours on here every day screaming at punk, grindcore, and grunge fans, to try and get some kind of revenge because you're so asspained that some random guy was rude to you once. You're really fucking pathetic. But I shouldn't have told you to kill yourself, so I'm sorry about that.

I posted the video because it's "why you so obsessed with me" which you obviously are, or rather a general group of Yea Forums users your crazy ass believes to be me because I (and some others) happen to be vocal about certain things.

Could you explain what this "glam metal campaign" is? Cause I really don't get it, I think you're the SJW who blew a gasket and lost his marbles once he realized not everyone here hates Guns N Roses because Axl said the nigger word.

Also, I never said such a story in my life...you have me confused with someone else you talked to in your endless quest on this board to fight "me", I once said that me and my friends would fist fight the punks/skaters in middle school, that's about it. Also, I, as in me, the individual typing right now have nothing against punk and have punk music that I enjoy, I don't care if other people like it or talk about it, it's not my favorite so I usually can't be found in punk threads unless it's a specific band I enjoy like Ramones, Misfits, or other old school shit.

Grunge I have a bigger issue with and if you're a grunge fag you've definitely dealt with me before here because fuck what that scene represented and did to popular rock music, even if the reality is I like and listen to many of those bands, aside from the one I truly despise and think is worthless, being Nirvana. As for "core" I'm just sick of core kids bitching about not being considered metal when the vast majority of them don't listen to metal, they only listen to metal inspired music, and there is a big difference there. Call me a gatekeeper or elitist if you want, who cares. Musical history must be preserved and no amount of rewriting it will make zoomer tastes superior. And yes, Grindcore is much more punk than it is metal, IN GENERAL. Some of it leans more toward metal or even becomes metal, but it's not metal as a general rule.

Attached: eminem-.jpg (1225x954, 226K)

There is absolutely nothing metal about Tad, Alice in Chains, or Soundgarden. Grunge is a sub genre of punk, that’s it

grindcore may be equally influenced by hardcore and metal but grindcore shows are much more like hardcore shows than metal shows

grindcore is neither punk nor metal

You are one intellectually dishonest, weasely motherfucker.

Tad is literally a sludge metal band

Yes, that's why punks started power violence. Grindcore has been firmly established as a metal genre by now.
I don't agree about the influences, though, plenty of crust bands had metal influences too.

>but grindcore shows are much more like hardcore shows than metal shows
Maybe in the "feel" of the show, but here in Europe, pretty much every "extreme metal" fest or mini-fest consists of death, grind, and goregrind while none of those are usually found at "pure" punk shows/feats.

yeah but europe is fucking lame

>You are one intellectually dishonest, weasely motherfucker.
How so? And you are one insane, obsessed, psychotic motherfucker. I think you have a crush on the "me" you've imagined.

>Grunge is a sub genre of punk, that’s it
Disagree, "grunge" for one I don't even think is a genre, it was a scene that had bands who had some common influences at times but sounded pretty different from one another, aside from the common pretentious attitudes or "depressive" feel in the music

Alice In Chains to me is far more "metal" than punk, while "Nirvana" is far more "punk" than anything close to metal...but still neither is purely that overall, IMO. But that's probably because the guys in AiC were metalheads before becoming "grunge" and Nirvana were not.

Attached: eminem.gif (400x225, 973K)

>Nothing metal about Tad
...Are you for real?

I’ve allways seen grind as a very extreme take on crossover.
youtu.be/luDkTZ2YMpI

If Grind is punk-metal hybrid that is more in metal side is Crust punk-metal hybrid that is more in punk side?
Even then there's Grind bands that are more punk-ier like Agathocles and Archagathus.
Lets mix it up even more with Crustgrind and Blackened Crust and slew of SpeedmetalPunk'n'Roll bands like Speedboozer and Inepsy.

You came here with a chip on your shoulder, insulting people. You're a piece of shit, and everyone can see it.

You don't have to be a piece of shit. Respect other people's tastes, and stop attacking and questioning their legitimacy for liking stuff you don't like, you fucking retarded loser.

It's a fair perspective. I would say crust is a punk genre that's heavily influenced by metal, while grindcore is a perfect cross between punk and metal. There are grind bands that lean more on the metal side, and others that lean more punk, but I would say on average they probably are a little more on the metal side.

Crust's definition of punk influenced by metal is complicated by the fact that so much crust nowadays is heavily blended with sludge, black metal, and post-metal.

>You came here with a chip on your shoulder, insulting people. You're a piece of shit, and everyone can see it.
I've been here on and off since like '07 my man. I mostly come here to talk about music with like minded people, but you are constantly instigating, pulling obvious samefags in any thread discussing music that for some reason triggers you and making threads to bait "me" so much it's getting ridiculous.

I'll never stop shitting on Nirvana if that's what you want, but who cares, if you like Nirvana what does my opinion matter to you? I'm not the one doing any "campaign" like you literally are.

>You don't have to be a piece of shit. Respect other people's tastes, and stop attacking and questioning their legitimacy for liking stuff you don't like, you fucking retarded loser.
I'l question people's legitimacy if they say something stupid, this is Yea Forums not Reddit. We're allowed to be dickheads here, it's not a popularity contest nor a safe space.

Attached: sebastianphil.jpg (500x724, 78K)

>average /metal/ poster on Yea Forums

Heh. Funny thing about that is I can't stand the /metal/ general, you won't find me there often if ever. I hate generals...in general, no pun intended, they go against what this site should be about which is not about creating little inclusive clubs and personal chatrooms and safe spaces, Moot was one hundred percent right about his hatred of generals.

Also the people there are idiot teenagers for the most part who will probably "grow out" of metal in a year and move onto indie rock or whatever else they think will make them interesting at a phase in their life, because nobody in those threads discusses metal as a whole or has fun with it they just measure dicks by posting obscure shit nobody cares about or jacking off the Norwegian scene and it's clones and your apparent favorite, grindcore crap. You probably go to /metal/ way more than me.

I've been here since '09, and you were never a problem like you have been the last couple months, so I find this hard to believe. Every single time someone discusses punk/metal crossovers like grindcore, sludge metal, etc., you attack people for not being "true metalheads" who listen to shit like Motley Crue. It's extremely obnoxious and rude. You are a retarded asshole who can't accept that anyone else could like metal as much as you, while not being into glam.

Just stop being such a retarded prick about other people not sharing your laughably shitty taste.

>I can't stand the /metal/ general

Attached: 1542563848081.jpg (400x600, 335K)

Ok this answer is based. Aic is metal

>SOII
Please only use that meme when it's appropriate. There is nothing tough or manly about /metal/, in fact they're pretty incel and come off as a bunch of angsty 16 year olds going through a "i hate my mom and all girls" phase.

>you were never a problem like you have been the last couple months, so I find this hard to believe.
I've never been a problem period, you just don't like the music I like and for some reason can't deal with the fact that people have opinions that aren't yours. I also took a long break from this board, prior to 2018 I probably didn't post here for like two whole years.
> Every single time someone discusses punk/metal etc., you attack people
No I don't, only when those people themselves are being obnoxious cunts about it...I honestly don't care if people have different taste in music, but if they say something about music that is just false or insulting to music I like I will correct them or deal them an equal slap in the face.
>for not being "true metalheads" who listen to shit like Motley Crue.
I don't think all true metalheads need to like Motley Crue, or glam metal, but I do think all "true metalheads" should have knowledge about something before speaking on it and have respect for shit regardless of how they feel....and glam metal as a whole is the genre most talked shit on by people who know absolutely nothing about it. Most Crue fans talk shit about Motley Crue for one reason or another, it's not about not liking it, it's about being wrong or right or trying to rewrite history just because you hate a band you don't know. In other words, I don't care if people don't like Motley Crue and I could even see why they wouldn't, but it's a different story when the person in question obviously has never actually listened to all of their music or knows anything about the band.

I shit on Nirvana...guess what, I know as much about Nirvana as any fan because I owned their albums and researched them.

Attached: MotleyCrue2134.jpg (700x807, 153K)

>Just stop being such a retarded prick about other people not sharing your laughably shitty taste.
Isn't that a bit ironic? And thus, everyone can see the root of your problem. YOU are the instigator, not me. YOU have a problem with MY taste, I couldn't care less about yours. And no, fuck you, I hate hipsters. You have short hair and wear thick rimmed glassed, eat my big fucking glam cock fag boy. Sludge sucks and so does core, bite me bitch.

Attached: blackiel.jpg (730x1054, 188K)

>the verbose glamfaggot is at it again

Attached: EBfR1_NXUAI--fA.jpg (535x779, 99K)

Punk isn't metal you fag

The only reason this thread was worth making is because you've been such an asshole recently. Everyone on the board knows it, which is why everyone in this thread has criticized you, not me. I do have knowledge of glam metal, but that's an irrelevant issue that you've never brought up, so now you're just trying to distract from the issue, because you're a sociopathic, retarded little asshole.

I don't wear glasses. I had long hair as a teenager. You're a sad little man.

There were grind bands before both Napalm Death and Repulsion, maybe not in name but in sound.

glam metal is fucking gay
gnr and metallica shit on those fags

Glam rules.
youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0

Are there really people who think geindcore isn’t metal? I’d honestly consider it more metal than punk, but I can recognize the influence of both in the genre.

gay as fuck pop
this aint metal pussy

Proving my point that people who hate on glam never know what they're talking about.

You realize Tommy put that in quotes for a reason, right? He didn't write it, it was something he copy pasted from Reddit presumably because he thought it was funny.

>The only reason this thread was worth making is because you've been such an asshole recently
I haven't....but if you can tell me the last time "I've" been an asshole to you, I'd be interested in hearing that.
> Everyone on the board knows it, which is why everyone in this thread has criticized you
You're literally the only person responding to me.
> I do have knowledge of glam metal, but that's an irrelevant issue that you've never brought up
If that was true, then I've never had a problem with you and you're talking about someone other than me. I've only ever attacked people here when they are blatantly wrong, misinformed, or trying to rewrite history through propaganda like "grunge is metal"

Does any pure grindcore music sound like Judas Priest to you?

No? It's not metal.

Fuck you nigga you're the kiss guy right
Man fuck off kiss sucks so bad

It all depends on when in time, grind was originally 100% hardcore (early to mid 80's), when the metal influences came in and the rise of deathgrind (mid to late 80's) it became this crossover style.

>reading this fucking shitshow of a thread
Holy shit...

Based trad chad. Can't be metal without respecting the OGs.

Are you the guy who keeps posting the "grunge IS METAL" threads? Because you're a huge poser if so. Alternative music killed metal in the early 90's.

Attached: iron_maid.jpg (1244x700, 164K)

>grind was originally 100% hardcore (early to mid 80's),
I disagree with that. Again, Napalm Death was heavily influenced by metal, as was Carcass. There were bands that were very firmly punk, though, like Sore Throat, Extreme Noise Terror, and Electro Hippies. But even those bands were heavily influenced by Discharge and Amebix, who were themselves very into metal.

>grunge IS METAL
I've literally never seen such a threat, and it seems like you're probably making that up. But if those do exist, no, it's not me, and I generally think of grunge as a subgenre of alternative rock. It's weird that you keep bringing grunge up in a grindcore thread, though.

gtfo with boomer crue

This is not glam or metal

Alice in change have clear, strong metal roots. To say otherwise is retarded

Well yeah, but the grind scene was global.
Many forget about the early pioneers like: Cyanamid, Patareni/Buka, G-Anx, Mierda, Satanic Malfunctions, SM-70, Brigada Do Odio, SP Kaos, Hellsaw, Blood and many many more, neither of those had any metal ties what so ever and were 100% hardcore.
There were this schism among grinders because it became too metal for the purists and many grinders despise deathgrind for that reason.

Nah not making it up...the guy who made it brought up sludge too, just like you are ITT....saying Melvins and Nirvana were more influential on metal than anything else, which is bullshit

Alice In Chains were not only metal, they were cock rockers and hair farmers. They were full on 80's metal, not thrash, not alt metal...full on 80's typical metalhead

Attached: layne.jpg (681x1019, 86K)

Oh and all those bands predates all the bands you mentioned. Napalm Death was only the first commercial successful grind band out there, not the first grind band, they were also known worldwide thanks to their demos and the tape trading scene of the mid 80's.

Which is why they got along with Pantera and such, AiC never denied where they came from, like the lying Soundgarden

Attached: razorwhite.jpg (600x400, 49K)

I've literally never called grunge a metal genre, because I don't believe it is, though I think some grunge bands had some crossover with sludge, like Tad (Melvins were also part of the Seattle scene). I'm almost wondering if you saw an old post and misunderstood what I said, or if you're intentionally distorting my words. But if there was an actual thread claiming grunge is metal, then no, that wasn't me.

>like the lying Soundgarden
what do you mean?

Nah there were multiple threads implying "grunge is more relevant to metal than anything else" in the last few weeks and reading this thread I can't believe multiple people would be pushing the same agenda

I never said that, though now I do see you're twisting my words. For one thing, I never started a thread about that. They were all in response to your glam threads. I said metal bands like Soundgarden, Tad, Alice in Chains, and the Melvins (who were part of the Seattle scene) were more relevant to metal right now, especially with genres like sludge, than glam metal bands like Poison. That doesn't mean grunge as a whole, and it doesn't mean grunge is a metal genre. It means those specific bands are more relevant to metal than your favorite glam bands. You saw me say those things because they were in YOUR FUCKING THREADS, you retarded piece of shit. Are you really too fucking dense to understand the context? Or are you just a liar?

dailymotion.com/video/x6q03so
Go to the 23:24 or so mark
The poo in loo shitter Thayil claims Soundgarden was "punk", and if you watch the entire thing, these people are so fucking phony and pretentious. All the people involved with the "grunge" scene save for AiC were nothing but SJW hipsters before either term existed, and they were anti-metal, not just anti-Poison, like they would like to make it seem now that Metallica is undeniably classic. They hated all of it back then.

I'm not the guy you've been slap boxing with this whole thread. But just because grunge influenced one niche section of metal doesn't make it more significant at all, it's just the thing you're tapped into while you don't listen to other stuff. But Children Of Bodom was influenced by glam as as far as 2000's era metal goes they are bigger than bands you speak of I'm sure.

>they were anti-metal, They hated all of it back then
source? It's pretty obvious Soundgarden were big Black Sabbath fans, and they covered Sabbath in '91
And they definitely had some punk in them
youtube.com/watch?v=4uFnIVC3pR8
youtube.com/watch?v=TMsOz2KRg34

if grind is metal, why is it called grindCORE and not grind METAL?

Did you watch the interview linked?
Soundgarden Thayil says
>There was certainly heavy music that I grew up with stuff that would traditionally be called metal, that ultimately was not as satisfying as the music in the late 70's called punk. At the same time I stilled liked Hendrix, Cream, Aerosmith, KISS, and Nugent, those bands have some sentimental and nostalgic weight with me.

Right, so he liked metal, and he wasn't anti-metal at all. So what the hell are you talking about?

grunge fags can't accept grunge was a label marketing thing all along

>tries to dismiss any metal influence as simply being nostalgic and the bands he does name for the most part are more fringe metal artists or just ones that had a major influence on it rather than being it
>calls heavy metal less satisfying than punk in a disrespectful condescending tone

Come on dude....

They can, and they're usually the first ones to say that.
You sound mad and confused, what's going on big guy?

>disrespectful condescending tone
He's just telling you his taste, not everyone has to be a metalhead, Jesus Christ.
He recognizes Heavy Metal was an influence on him since he was very familiar with it from a young age, but it wasn't his primary passion.
Why are you mealfags so insecure?

if i'm gonna be honest, i was just baiting but caught nothing.

Oh so he's just a closeted homosexual?

That's ok, I hope you catch something next time.

No not everyone has to be a metalhead, but when your music is basically 90's Led Zeppelin, he sounds like a fucking phony dude.

Green Day was more "punk" than Soundgarden, yet he claims he was more influenced by punk than metal? Gimme a break

thanks

Ask me how I know you have no friends

How do you know?

Attached: 1506022187007.jpg (1366x760, 176K)

>Green Day was more "punk" than Soundgarden
Green Day isn't more punk than anyone
>he claims he was more influenced by punk than metal?
No he claimed punk was more satisfying to him than metal.
Inspiration takes many forms, it's not all conscious aping of your favorite shit,
Soundgarden isn't a purely metal band, so that which separates them from metal has to come from somewhere.
He said he likes Cream, Sabbath and Hendrix, so there's your metal riffs, and his interest in punk may informs the energy aggression and and aesthetic.
>when your music is basically 90's Led Zeppelin, he sounds like a fucking phony
Zeppelin is hardly metal.
Soundgarden get Zeppelin comparisons because of Cornell's voice and both band's dabbling in many styles. Thayill doesn't need to be a metalhead for any of that to happen.

Being an obnoxious faggot gives one away

pretty much

>Green Day isn't more punk than anyone
Well they sound closer to Ramones while Soundgarden sounds like Led Zeppelin with a 90's filter so I'd say they are.
>Zeppelin is hardly metal.
I would not personally classify them as metal but have no issue with those who do, but I would say that they are the number one template for what metal is....Zeppelin made the mold, Sabbath filled in some of the details, and Judas Priest finalized it. And everything else was just adding onto it in different ways, be it glam influence, punk influence, hardcore influence, pop influence, rap influence, whatever.

Okay, fun. Wanna know how I know you're not a metal fan?

Attached: starsmug.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

I'm not a metal fan, I prefer good music and scene that doesn't consist of closeted homosexuals and aspies like you.

>At the same time I stilled liked Hendrix, Cream, Aerosmith, KISS, and Nugent, those bands have some sentimental and nostalgic weight with me.
"grunge" rockers being kiss and ted nugent fans will never not be the ultimate irony that im sure burns their fans up inside

>scene
Faggot. Grow up.

Attached: Star_Butterfly__5C-thanks!_5C-.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

I know you're mentally retarded, so let me teach you something: scene meant an interconnected network of people enjoying a common thing way before your emo bogeyman took the name.

And nobody who's an adult cares about a "scene", because us adults are individuals first and foremost whether anyone shares our taste or doesn't.

And yet again proving you have no friends.

People that spout this shit have never been to a grind show or ever tried to play a grind song themselves. Even the fucking lyrics are a dead giveaway that it's punk. Fuck off poser.

Plenty of friends, none of them came from a "scene" I was part of. In fact, one of my good friends (we bond over things other than music) is a fucking undercut having homo who only likes "metal" that's comprised of guys who look like him and can trick himself into thinking is hip in the current year even though he'll stop listening to it in a few years, is what it is. Most of my friends are hip hop people, desu. Don't see your point dude.

>Don't see your point dude.
That says it all.
When I go to a show, I want to be among people who are cool and friendly, not people who secretly jerk off to Manowar like you.
When I play a show, I want to know the promoter is most likely friendly and cool and won't fuck me over.
When I look for a label for my release, I want to know people will be friendly and easy to deal with.
Guess what ties all those together locally?
Oh, and god forbid you make a friend at a show!

>not people who secretly jerk off to Manowar like you.
I only like select Manowar songs.
>rest of your post
Ok so you really want me to know you're a struggling amateur musician and that you strategically form work friendships with people you think can help you

I'm starting to think it's you who has no friends....because what you are describing is not what friends are. Friends are people you hang out with and have fun with, not business associates you're around or align yourself with because you are trying to get your band promoted.

Are you actually austistic? I only mentioned friends when I said
>Oh, and god forbid you make a friend at a show!
Is reading that hard?
>Ok so you really want me to know you're a struggling amateur musician and that you strategically form work friendships with people you think can help you
No, I don't give a shit, if I did I would be shilling my Bandcamp here. And they're not friendships, they're acquaintances I see from time to time on a show. Except, you know, it helps to know that most people in the scene are pretty cool so you can pitch them a release on format they don't normally do and always work something out.
Like I said, you're obviously an aspie, so go back to jerking off to your secret leather boy fetishes, talking to you feels like bullying a mental cripple. Bye.

Keep btfo the hair metal boomer OP he's a douche

Whatever helps you sleep at night faggot. But yeah, you're not metal, and never will be metal. You own no vinyl, listen to no trad, and have a short haircut. You might think playing teen core music and reading a couple Wikipedia articles about Iron Maiden makes you a "metalhead" but it doesn't and never will, you'll always be a poseur normie faggot. Glad you gave me the last word.

Based. True metal fans know the entire history of heavy metal, not just the trendy stuff.

Dude, you really are a retard.
>tell someone you're not a metal fan
>YOU'RE NOT A METAL FAN, HAH, BTFO FAGGOT
I stopped listening to metal a year after my balls dropped, because I'm not an incel, manchild or a repressed homosexual, sorry. So yeah, I don't listen to trad (the worst fucking subgenre of already cancerous music genre, which you keep proving), I have no idea what "teen core" is but I'm sure it's not any of what I ever done, and I wouldn't waste my life reading an article about fucking Iron Maiden of all the shit bands. Sorry my dude, I think that's a strike out.
You're either retarded or a schizo, which is it?

You are such a faggot dude....so you spend all this time challenging a true metal fan about what is or isn't metal, only to reveal you don't like metal at all...

Poseur, here for you all to see Yea Forums, don't be like this faggot over here

Attached: 8891737e8c7197f1cfb84f969e51a750_original.jpg (1552x873, 104K)

It's because metalcore fans are not metalheads, they just want to steal metal because they know it makes more money than punk

Holy shit tou really are a schizo. Hint: "anonymous" isn't a nick you retarded faggot, the dude you had your pissfight with left like an hour ago. There's a fucking poster counter for retards that can't keep a track, maybe use it, if you can even count that high.
Now go back to your leather daddy fantasies, because if you're not trolling, this is just... Sad.

>pretends to be a different person
>uses the same insults thread after thread for like a year now
Uh huh....anyway, you're a poseur.

Pick your post, aspie, this is why we have (You)s.
My first reply to you was
Come on, pick a post before that where I replied to you. Go on, you brainlet. The fact you can't tell apart two people with different formatting and writing style is just embarassing. Especially since I'm on a phone and making typos left and right.
Keep on coping.

holy shit
the average metal poster on Yea Forums
laugh at him, for he is a troglodyte in real life AND online
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>the scene kid is this mad
This guy is pretending to be multiple people all while making multiple threads a day for about two years now because he's still pissed Axl Rose said nigger and has exposed himself for not liking metal while claiming to be an expert on metal after being pressed enough.

This guy, is truly a faggot.

Attached: 50-CENT_AAP_1200.jpg (1280x719, 55K)

thee phrase "No shit, Sherlock" comes to mind
of course it's a subgenre of metal

Seek help.
I'm still waiting for you to pick a post where I "pretended to be someone else"

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-142850_Clover.png (1080x1920, 246K)

This is your brain on metalcore

Attached: Soybean-PNG.png (650x650, 415K)

>Grindcore is just as much metal as it is punk
yeah, not at all

grindcore and powerviolence are 2 sides of the same coin .. punk/metal played very fast and agressive -- grind takes more metal -- PV takes more punk