Waiting for my acid to arrive, post me good acid music pls

waiting for my acid to arrive, post me good acid music pls

Attached: 1565616913440.jpg (250x221, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
youtu.be/V3vl6vQs9HY
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4eexFnZUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
adababar.bandcamp.com/track/the-beatles-suck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rosetta stoned

Pink Floyd

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

Acid rap :D

what is pic related like on acid

Attached: BF0F7E46-6812-4051-BF58-9EDCF6DE5ED1.jpg (750x736, 33K)

Spacemen 3 - The Perfect Prescription

my tabs are supposed to be 200, should i take half cause its my first time? anything interesting i should do?

I got ripped off and spent 70 dollars on 4 smarties candies in a ziploc because the guy told me it was acid

Attached: 20190813_010605.jpg (618x452, 82K)

how much do you weigh?

90-100 kg

How many tabs have you got?

For music i'd go Tame Impala, King Gizzard, Tash Sultana, The Flaming Lips, Gorillaz and Brian Jonestown Massacre.

Weight does not matter with lsd

go for 100 at first, if you don't feel high enough, pop the other half

just eat the whole thing

Starting Over by LSD and the Search for God

If you are by yourself you shouldn't be doing it at all, or you risk hurting yourself. As for dose it should be 75-100 mcg as you're trying something new and you have no idea how it will affect you. You can listen to if you would like to experience more as redosing is a thing. Remember, you can always take more, but you can never take less.

should be 10x200mcg when it arrives.
smoked weed for 10y, then quit, smoked cigs 12y x2 packs a day then quit. been sober from both for about half a year now, feels ok. want to try new shit and go on a journey. so far ive only done X, shits cash as fuck.

One of my favorites, but when I was tripping on nBomb, it was incredible.

Attached: file.png (820x820, 590K)

there's no way to be sure the LSD is evenly distributed
you could take half and be consuming 180mcg

thing is, most of the friends i had were because of weed, once i was done with it most of them vanished, its fucked up and it hurts.

Thing is with LSD, your body builds up a tolerance to it almost immediately - which means your first dose should really be your only dose.
I'd fast for 24 hours before you take it, do half then the other half once you can feel the tension building in your chest. Usually takes about half an hour.
You'll know what I mean when it happens.

This might ruin your trip if you aren't prepared for it nigger
youtu.be/V3vl6vQs9HY

Attached: 1559353089598.png (432x432, 200K)

noooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't let that be an excuse to do something as foolish as trying a psychedelic by yourself as a first timer. If you want a trip that you can handle by yourself buy some ketamine if you're shopping at the onion patch.

this. The whole album.

>I'd fast for 24 hours
Nigger what?

washed out, the unicorns, yo la tengo, sweet trip, candy claws, battles, deerhunter, stereolab, and maudlin of the well are all fantastic while tripping

Never done it? Don't eat for 24 hours before taking it and it kicks in much quicker. You get a more intense trip.

lel
i had experiences with mild hallucinations before, but never done acid. i kind of feel like it would be better to be by myself than with them, the connection is not there at all and it would really bum me out how far apart we grew.

Attached: imagine.jpg (336x339, 12K)

The contents in your stomach have nothing to do with the time to kick in if you're doing it sublingual.
What hallucinations? LSD is the kindest tryptamine when it comes to difficult experiences, but I would research more about the experience before you do it if you decide to do it alone. There are also trip sitter online chats that you should bookmark if your experience becomes difficult. I don't mean to worry you about it, it can just be overwhelming as you're experiencing life for the first time again.

>trip sitter online chats
how the fuck are you gonna be able to read and type while everything’s melting and shit

Using a computer drunk is more difficult than tripping

well, we did some kind of pills, supposed to be molly but who knows if its not something like MDA or whatever that makes you hallucinate a little. i learned that time its not good to redose molly. long story short, i smoked about a couple of joints during peak and visualised a small ball of light literally bouncing off of a waterbottle that was on the table and i told everyone guys i just saw a hallucination...
that was my second halc ever. first one was aliens on my lawn after i smoked too much weed(maybe it was laced). none of those bummed me out, what i get destabilized with is bad vibes or sneaky behaviour while high. i hate that shit i just wish everyone was honest and having your back but i guess life is just constant learning that includes peoples thievish personalities.

>wasting acid on Tame Impala and Gorillaz

Attached: 1562299902829.jpg (212x243, 23K)

You have zero experience then. Psychedelics make you hallucinate, yes. But that's such a small part of the whole. It's not just putting on a different set of eyes, it's a different body and a different consciousness. It's hard to remember what it's like to be normal when you're tripping. Some people can't handle that, you will have no idea what you're in for because that experience can't be translated in words (explain color to a blind person). Good luck user, don't hurt yourself.

thanks buddy, i promise i will go in slow and with a nice mindset.

Tool's later stuff is really psychedelic

OP, if this is your first trip then you should pick out music you'd like to listen to instead of trying to listen to the heavy-hitting trip standards. You'll be in a weird new headspace and the smart move is to explore how the substance hits you before you expose yourself to radically different experiences. I would watch something you like, read something you like, and listen to lots of music. Try to meditate. Dance to something by shutting your brain the fuck up and just letting your body react to the music (do this often and marvel at all the stuff your body can do). Take this time to learn something about how your mind reacts to the substance: you'll be glad that you did because it will let you plan your next trips with greater lucidity. It also mitigates the risk of bad trips. Remember that your mind is far more plastic when you're on LSD. If you use this to expose your brain to garbage, the garbage will seem much more profound and have much deeper, more lasting impacts upon your sensibilities. The inverse is true too.

For your second trip, I recommend vocal and symphonic music from any culture you like (my preferred choices are barbershop, classic Roman Catholic, and European folk, but you can use any you like). Use acid energy to meditate on them and understand them more deeply. Leave acid trip with a greater understanding, appreciation, and love of music than you had when you started.
I cannot recommend vocalists enough: you can learn so much about the sounds your mouth can make by listening to highly skilled vocalists in your vocal range while on hallucinogens. Try to emulate the shaping of their vowels and the inflection and intonation they place behind the words, and you will utterly amaze yourself at what your voice is able to do.

What method of intake are you using?

loveless on acid is like getting hugged by your soulmate

Taking drugs is the better album

This guy's got it right. Candy Claws is probably a good choice for a first trip. Ambivalence Avenue by Bibio is another suggestion. For a first trip I'd pick something warm and comfy over something crazy and psychedelic.

Don't worry about tripping alone first time. I think it's better alone than with people who aren't necessarily close friends anymore. Just have someone you can feel comfortable calling as a last resort.

Seems like you have a positive mindset, which is ninety percent of things. Always remember that it's just a drug trip. It's finite.

I've done acid more times than I can count and I've yet to have a bad trip. Just make sure you're someplace you feel safe and comfy and have some interesting things to look at so you don't get too wrapped up in your head.

Attached: comus-first-utterance-south-records-ltd_grande.jpg (600x600, 77K)

>yeah that's right Yea Forums, i do drugs

This but Live at Pompeii.

damn, ill try to remember all of that. thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ4eexFnZUQ

When peaking listen to The Big Day and have that be in your headspace, see how it makes you feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Rattlesnake - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

certain drugs being good for certain music is a meme afaik
but this slapped last i was on acid adababar.bandcamp.com/track/the-beatles-suck

remember to test it first op.
meddle.