Lol, resetera faggots noticed

Lol, resetera faggots noticed
resetera.com/threads/what-does-resetera-think-of-the-song-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-an-entire-generation-of-women-by-negative-xp.133721/

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/spookyintuitionist/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women-by-negative-xp-alternative-mix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have sex, incel

I get it this song is based can you faggots stop posting it please.

who

Have kids, soi.

>some puerile incel chud shit
y i k e s

Incels unironically should kill themselves

Do you faggots need your own containment general?

what ever happened to the
NO SHILLING ALLOWED
rule?
whats even worse is this is fucking craptastic
stop this its a god awful garbage song

Really, complaining now? Not after the relentless years of waifu shitposting? Fucking brainlet.

man i love being a based incel

I liked this "band" or "project" or whatever the fuck it was when it came out two years ago but then I stopped following them because their songs all sound the same.
The right really can't meme, huh. And I hate democrats with passion.

man i love being a based incel

women = SHIT

political memes are always low-tier because the goal is to push an ideology (product) rather than to craft an enjoyable meme experience

>what ever happened to the
>NO SHILLING ALLOWED
>rule?
You're talking about the board that shilled garbage like Fantano for so long.

>haha hey look guys I shilled my shitty song on resetera and now I'm back to shill it some more here
Drink bleach, negativexp.

i like this version
soundcloud.com/spookyintuitionist/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women-by-negative-xp-alternative-mix

Yea Forumscucks seething

nobody said Fantano posting was a good thing either
and it took years of roasting p4k threads to get p4k wankers to stop constantly shilling their fucking shithole website on Yea Forums
the only good thing is that these shitforbrains (indie bands, fantano, p4k...etc) still seek Yea Forums clout approval because /mutant acknowledgement actually (god forbid) gives added "credibility" to something. our bullshit detectors are the only thing left in the music industry. how fucking sad is that ffs.

it'll take even longer for that idiot to stop shilling here too

I kek every time

Based, pilled, sage tier & godlike post

whats resetera think of Archers Of Loaf?