Eddie Trunk

How can one man be SO connected?

Attached: eddieoverkilltshirt400.jpg (400x493, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnfYzBGkpto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He worked for Megaforce records and is a radio nerd.

I’m gonna kiss Luc Carl on the mouth one day

Sucks a LOT of dick

God I hate Eddie Cuck. Fucking entitled prick thinks hes better than everyone because he read a history of metal book once.

His brother, Lenny's got better taste.

>supposed to be an authority on rock/metal
>favorite band is KISS
Imagine a movie critic who thinks Battlefield Earth is the greatest movie of all time

Lenny tastes some other dudes rim, or is that not what you are talking about

Trunk isn't a critic, critics are faggots and hate all rock/metal.

It's ironic how people who APPROPRIATE rock and metal like you want to be authorities on it though, when most of your favorite bands probably love music you hate and would slap the shit out of you for having your hipster opinions in their presence.

Eddie has the least interesting taste in metal. It's honestly impressive how lame he is.

Triggered KISS fan, I see

Yeah but really just more triggered by the current state of people who claim to like rock and metal but really only like it when it panders to them.

He's pretty bland to be honest even as far as just being "old school" goes, but even still, it's better than some young fuckwad calling themselves a "metalhead elitist" because they like some niche uninfluential Norwegian garbage but have no clue who Accept is and the only Judas Priest song they know is from Guitar Hero.

Nah, you're just a triggered KISS fan. Get taste, faggot

Anyone who doesn't like early KISS doesn't like hard rock music genuinely, sorry I'm not a poseur like you.

Go read more Rolling Stone Magazine articles faggot, bet you think Billie Eilish is actually "rock", get fukk't

>He's pretty bland to be honest even as far as just being "old school" goes, but even still, it's better than some young fuckwad calling themselves a "metalhead elitist" because they like some niche uninfluential Norwegian garbage but have no clue who Accept is and the only Judas Priest song they know is from Guitar Hero.
The modern day "black metaller" is no different than the nu metaller of yesteryear, and usually wearing the same gay undercut haircut too

>I HATE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO DICTATE THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE KISS YOURE A POSEUR SOIBOI
Pick an argument

Just stating facts. I'll never accept people taking over my music who don't know or listen to the vast majority of it.

Hipsters, find your own culture. Rockers don't want you, metalheads don't want you, punks don't want you, gangsters don't want you.

>my music
Cute
>who don't know or listen to the vast majority of it
Only people who listen to very little music would actually like KISS though. Kiss fans are basic bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnfYzBGkpto

>Only people who listen to very little music would actually like KISS though. Kiss fans are basic bitches
And the pleb has been filtered.
Only basic bitches believe all the snobby anti rock critics who say KISS sucks and can only name three songs on hand, real rock fans know entire albums and thus know that KISS rules.

>Anyone who doesn't like early KISS doesn't like hard rock music genuinely, sorry I'm not a poseur like you.
I like Budgie, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Sir Lord Baltimore, Led Zeppelin, Blue Cheer, Humble Pie, Mountain, Leafhound, and the Stooges just to name a few, and hate everything KISS, so I don't find that particularly intelligent.

>snobby anti-rock critics
All it took was listening to the music to realize it was garbage, user. I never listened to any music critics

I find it hard to believe you like Detroit down and dirty scumbag music of The Stooges but can't appreciate the simple and raw charm of a song like Strutter or Deuce.

I believe you're lying, but I'll play fair and ask you exactly what you listened to in the first place

First album, Alive!, Destroyer, and assorted hits. God of Thunder is alright I guess but they are seriously one of the lamest bands, most of what this post named was better, not to mention KISS's peers like Alice Cooper or even Queen

>Overkill

Attached: 8935238B-8641-413D-81E9-0606E817D973.jpg (499x481, 28K)

You just have shit taste and don't like to rock then. I'm done playing nice now, I'm CALLING
YOU
OUT

I wonder why all KISS fags are like this. People usually let it go for any other artist, but you poor fucks have spent thousands of dollars on merchandise and awful shows so you have to defend this garbage tooth and nail

I saw KISS once in '03 and outside of T-shirts all I've owned are some hats, the "Psycho Circus" action figures from the 90's, the video game, and some of the comics from that as well as the Darkhorse ones.

Really haven't spent that much on KISS merch, the band who's sucked up the most of my money is Metallica, and I have no issue bashing them when it's deserved. KISSfags are like "this" for a very specific reason, KISS is the ultimate anti-hipster anti-critic anti-snob band, and they have never not been relentlessly attacked by sweater vest wearing faggots.

Have sex, you 60 year old incel

Heh. I'm a 29 year old who lost his V-CARD as you underage b&s say at 16. But believe what you want, zoomer, heh.

Attached: Scourgethehog.jpg (1119x1651, 196K)