IMMA DO THINGS MY WAY

Attached: -My-Way.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPlU0RraTwE
youtube.com/watch?v=xlMRc0UKE5o
youtu.be/d3E2_vyEzDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

Attached: 1561076332139.jpg (576x768, 135K)

IMMA DOO DOO MY WAY
IT'S MY WAY
MY DOO DOO HIGH WAY

unironically good song

youtube.com/watch?v=wPlU0RraTwE
youtube.com/watch?v=xlMRc0UKE5o
Better raprock/rockrap "I'm salty about a breakup/bad relationship" songs though

I PACK A CHAINSAW

SHIT IS BANANAS

B A N A N A N A N A N A

limp bizkit has the best guitarist and rhythm section of any multi-platinum metal band ever and you know i'm right

Used to think they were the cringiest band of their kind, now I think they're less cringe than most of their influences/peers like RATM or Korn.

Bump because it's better than indie and pop

If you listen to the backing track of My Way it's so good, they were such a tight band, too bad they fucked up on the vocalist choice.

John Petrucci is better

>tool

I hope you're calling that guy a tool and not actually referencing the band Tool, because Tool are in no way better than Limp Bizkit.

Limp Bizkit is less cringe than hipster wanna bes Deftones and lolrandum SOAD that's all I'll give them in regards to being less cringe than other nu-metal bands. Korn, Mudvayne, and Slipknot put out the best albums.

>Deftones and SOAD are cringe
>BR BRR DENG and BMM DA DA BOON DAMDA NEMA aren't
What deluded reality are you living in?

Deftones are hipster faggots and SOAD are Invader Zim's Gir tier humor shit

If you like either, you need to grow up way more than Korn or Mudvayne fans

>complaining about hipsters and Invader Zim
You're definitely not underaged but your mind seems to be stuck in 2002.

We're talking about bands who were only relevant in 2002....so, what the fuck do you expect dunce?

Korn used to be pretty great back when they didnt need a bunch of bells and whistles to keep things fresh and everything was very stripped down.

Everything went to hell when Jonathan Davis pretty much took over the whole band.

They seriously lost they're whole rythm when David left the band.

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

John Otto, check 'em to the maxin' hearin'.

Zoomers will never understand how big Limp Bizkit (or nu metal/post grunge/angsty rap rock drop-D tuned stuff) was around the turn of the millennium.

Especially Limp Bizkit. They were constantly on MTV, even the teenybopper show TRL, they were on BET's Rap City, they were on the hard rock stations, the alt rock stations, even the pop stations too. Tons of huge songs: My Way, Rollin', Behind Blue Eyes, Faith, that Mission Impossible one, Break Stuff, Nookie, Re Arranged, etc.

Part of the reason they were so detested is that they were EVERYWHERE. Total LB saturation.

PEPPERONI AND ANCHOVIE PEPPERONI AND ANCHOVIE PEPPERONI FIGARONI CIGARONI

Walalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IIIIIIIIIIIII'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONLEYYYYYYYYY MY COCK IS BALONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUT THEN WE GOTTA STEP WU TO THA U WHO YA GONNA SCRU NOT ME NOT U WHO GUN IN MY POCKET GONNA SHOOT A ROCKET AT THE FOREIGN COUNTRY lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: soadd.jpg (1280x930, 199K)

lateralus copied and watered down chocolate starfish's licks

I'd expect you to retrospectively reevaluate your opinions instead of having the same shitty mentality for 17 years. If we're talking about relevancy SOAD went out on a high note and a potential reunion could sell out fucking arenas. Compare that to the reception The Gray Chapter (and maybe AHIS), anything Korn has done since maybe See You On The Other Side, or the corpse of Mudvayne known as Hellyeah. I get some people not liking SOAD but turning around and praising Korn or the clusterfuck that is Slipknot is just foolish

SOME DAY YOU'LL SEE THINGS MY WAY
BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW YOU'LL NEVER KNOW
WHEN YOU'RE
GONNA
GO

:(

Meant to quote But then I saw this and it's probably better to leave you alone because your brain is probably stunted

Slipknot at least redeemed themselves with their latest album. Can't say much about Korn or Mudvayne though

The only reason SOAD is as big as they are is because they went away

Korn's biggest mistake was oversaturation, they're far more influential than SOAD, one of their clones, but Korn fucking put out an album like every year and tour constantly....anyone who goes to rock shows on the regular by now has seen Korn like 20 times, there is not a huge demand to see them because....you can always fucking see them, and yeah their albums have suffered a bit too because of them refusing to just take a break to release something better

Mudvayne died even when they were still active, but LD 50 is better than any ridiculous comedy album SOAD put out for the Newgrounds.com humor generations, and Slipknot is bigger now than any band mentioned

Imagine being too much of a brainlet to get SOAD, much less imply that Memevayne are better

Nu-metal killed mainstream rock music when it bowed at the altar of hip-hop. I have nothing but disgust for all of you, Scaruffi drones or not.

Attached: 1478240757177.jpg (480x624, 31K)

Anyone with a brain knows LD. 50 is better than any SOAD album. SOAD was Death Grips level meme band and always will be. Mudvayne was a promising band who burnt out almost immediately. The latter is superior to the former, because at least one truly good record came of it rather than "zany" bullshit.

No, grunge killed mainstream rock when it bowed at the altar of alternative and punk, making a weak pathetic self loathing defeatist attitude the mainstreams vision of what it meant to be a "rocker"

Nu-Metal actually helped a bit by destroying grunge and making "metal" cool again, after the rise of nu-metal we had lots of landmark moments in metal like Sabbath, Priest, and Maiden all reuniting and enjoying prolonged careers built off the fact that nu-metal made the idea of metal popular again when it was previously a bad word nobody wanted to be associated with. But the damage grunge did still permeated any youth movement and ultimate drove all youth away to hip hop, which was not afraid of being ballsy and rebellious, all thanks to Kurt the Kuck.

youtu.be/d3E2_vyEzDs

John Otto and Wes Borland are underrated.