Daft Punk

>Daft Punk
>Spends 2 minutes building up to one of the most iconic breakdowns ever

>Kanye West
>Takes that only part of the song and makes it into a shitty pop chorus

Attached: goodwin-analysis-kanye-west-stronger-2-728.jpg (728x546, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwILkY9gRrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cope, boomer.

>Daft Punk
>Spends 20 minutes playing the same riff over and over again
>Kanye West
>Creates an interesting enough soundscape to maintain the attention of the ADHD generation by habit

>crimson king
>makes a shitty album full of garbage with only one good song (Moonchild)
>kanye samples one of the only good parts of the album and uses it in a terrific pop song
Based Ye

>i cant listen to a song if it isnt played in a funny tiktok meme of anime and gay men dancing to it

Attached: 2003.gif (931x682, 426K)

Your comment is quite retarded, both of them started creating music in similar period

>with only one good song (Moonchild)

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Never got the appeal of Daft Punk desu, just sounds like boring empty background music played in retail stores

based, moonchild is shit and it ruins itcock
stop posting retard

Okay dude, I know I'm a zoomer with a short attention span, but when I force myself to listen to an entire song it's usually rewarding. I don't think I've ever finished a daft punk song without a feature beginning to end in my life because of how sheerly repetitive and boring they are. Producers know that Daft Punk are a veritable cornucopia of good samples, because they make one amazing riff, and then play it 1000 times in the same song.

>be daft punk
>rely heavily on black disco/funk samples for hits
>black man samples entire section of your song for hit

>riffing off a melody and taking it to different directions is repetitive
I wonder what you'll think of Pink Floyd

Pink floyd is amazing bro, you can't compare pink floyd to daft punk. Pink floyd tells a story in 3 minutes, Daft Punk is mindless dance music.

Look at this song as an example:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwILkY9gRrc

They find like 3 melodies they like, and just exhibit them like your fucking walking through a museum. In this case, it's actually only 2 melodies! That's not to say, what they come up with isn't good, it's just very obviously small melodic ideas that are just pasted over a dance rhythm. That's why they're good for sampling though, they have like 4 second ideas that are solid but never really a complete feeling song.

holy shit, based black man

Seeth

hahahahahahahaha you absolute faggot

>Daft Punk
>spend 2 minutes playing a 16 bar loop of a hook from an 80s song
>"GENIUS"

>Kanye
>samples vocoder vocals from song, making completely original music
>"WOW UNORIGINAL HACK!! HE STOLE IT HE STOLE IT FROM DAFT FUCKING PUNK!"

reading comprehensionlet

>be cool with it because Daft Punk aren't hypocrites
>help said black man with his electro inspired album, providing drums from their studio session and likely sending some other euro producers to help him like Gessafelstein

>Aphec Twin
>Spends 2 minutes building up to one of the most iconic breakdowns ever

>Kanye West
>Takes that only part of the song and makes it into a shitty pop chorus

Explain yourself now retard

Attached: Drukqs_(Front_Cover).png (220x220, 86K)

You're totally accurate there, Kanye is usually lazy as shit with his sampling. In the case of Daft Punk though it's a weird criticism, though HBFS >>>>>>>> Stronger

Pink Floyd hasn't been good since Pipers At The Gates of Dawn lol

that's one of the worst samples on the entire record

holy based