Music for this feel?

Attached: pic.png (1292x832, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fzHui4ybChU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dokLwszdUgY
youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

signs - beyonce

Yes stars that are in a vauge shape and only in that shape relitive to us have out lives planned out. only retards believe this shit.

youtu.be/fzHui4ybChU

t. straight wh*te incel

If I found out my girlfriend was reading horoscopes behind my back I would beat the shit out of her.

you don't have a girlfriend incel

t. triggered female retard

have sex pathetic incel

Calm down Lennon.

we are all made up of stardust, we’re all one. the future has already happened. on the other side of the universe we’re having this same exact conversation, one second in the future, one second in the past, 5 minutes in the future, 5 minutes in the past, 3 years in the future, 3 years in the past etc etc. stars align and form based not on random probability, but based on future events, revealing to us our fate.

Too late user Ive had sex plenty of times. Just because youre triggered for believing stupid shit doesnt make me an incel.

Attached: 1565464038392.jpg (360x394, 135K)

nice lie you fucking incel

Source?

>hes so triggered hes still projecting/replying

Attached: 1565478960042.gif (1260x1179, 464K)

This might be the stupidest shit I've ever heard

have sex

rae sremmurd, taylor swift, the list goes on..

take the starpill user.

>yes keep giving those sweet sweet (yous)
>theyre even better when they come frome a triggered normie

Attached: 1565014534420.png (1024x719, 526K)

>time is a flat circle
>you will repeat this life you're living forever
>you will always be repeating the same circle where you are in time forever
>you will always be repeating who you are during your days here forever

You read that on the latest astrology magazine?

Based

I used to haaaaaaate astrology but there is something fun and rather funny about it. One of my go to gags with cuties is just saying shit like "oh you're a Libra, yeah I could tell, obvious Libra energy".

I once had a male coworker who was really into astrology. He knew the horoscope sign of literally everyone at work.
He used to say stupid shit about everyone because "lmao they are scorpio or aries".

I fucking hated that cunt.

>hey white boy!
>you chasin’ our women around?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dokLwszdUgY

Attached: F3E087C3-2CE8-4490-9BD9-05B2DDBFBFA1.jpg (1114x1200, 213K)

I like it because im a Scorpio and the way they describe me makes me sound like some kind of intense brooding genius (which i am)

>You read that on the latest astrology magazine?
>now forever in time you'll be posting this on 08/13/19(Tue)10:04:36
>over and over for eternity

So hows that extra chromosome doing?

>Astrology is dumb but Christianity is based and must be protected
Ok retards

Attached: dawkins.jpg (205x246, 14K)

now and foreverrrrrr

Damn...

Attached: IMG_20190707_230014.jpg (703x403, 35K)

>>now forever in time you'll be posting this on 08/13/19(Tue)10:04:36
>>over and over for eternity
Technically following your dumb beliefs I've already spent eternity writing this very comment and will spend eternity writing it again.

>So hows that extra chromosome doing?
>posted on 08/13/19(Tue) at 10:11:22 repeating over and over again for eternity

kek

I just looked up typical cancer traits and its actually bizarlly accurate.

Who are you quoting

you got it. you make your own hell. or not. choice is yours

They're all made to be generic enough so that it's "bizarrely accurate" for everyone

No its from some autist movie. forgot which one.
dont think anyone mentioned christianity did they?

so 1/10th of the entire world is gonna have the exact same traits as you? all because of the positions of stars in constellations, constellations which only exist from our perspective because space is fucking 3D and astrology is a leftover from when people thought the night sky was a dome a few hundred miles above our head.
Astrology and religion are hangovers from times where people had to bullshit about why things happen cause they couldn't explain in; people accept that greek myths aren't true anymore and shit like noah's ark is seen as a parable/metaphor now so why keep anything else? Dumb cunts peddling nonsense because they don't understand science piss me off

>choice is yours
Well not really, following your logic our lives are already entirely written and free will is an illusion.

this. its always traits people want to have in themselves so when it gets "confirmed" they go "oh hey this is acurate"

>so 1/10th of the entire world is gonna have the exact same traits as you? all because of the positions of stars in constellations, constellations which only exist from our perspective because space is fucking 3D and astrology is a leftover from when people thought the night sky was a dome a few hundred miles above our head.
Astrology and religion are hangovers from times where people had to bullshit about why things happen cause they couldn't explain in; people accept that greek myths aren't true anymore and shit like noah's ark is seen as a parable/metaphor now so why keep anything else? Dumb cunts peddling nonsense because they don't understand science piss me off

Attached: Sheldon Cooper.jpg (333x500, 77K)

cite your sources

kek this actually works here
hehe btfo with logic

lol try to make a change from your obvious misery and see what happens

Attached: C415377D-6DAA-41DA-A361-74CC273D4D30.jpg (960x960, 238K)

If I make a change it means I've always made a change at this point in time. Still doesn't mean I have free will.

exactly

if he did though people like you would just fall back on "oh that was what you were meant to do the whole time" its literally the I was just pretending to be retarded meme.

>if he did
lol

B
&
R

>He can't come up with an arguement so he posts a picture of bazinga man

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

>t. buttmad brainlet who can't refute anything I said

>arguing with bazinga man

Attached: 1378148278634.jpg (350x265, 78K)

Fuck yay I got quints (zero quints at that) so the gookposters didn’t

Would you prefer her to post about how this is typical of your sign?

witnessed

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

based domestic violence user

lol bazinga science man got so triggered

Id prefer an actual fucking answer

look at them zeros

or if he didnt either way you cant reason with those people. They always cherry pick and twist shit to their narative.

look at him go

Occam's razor tells us that simpler explanations are more likely to be correct; avoid unnecessary or improbable assumptions.
Sagan standard tells us that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
What's your evidence that a looping universe is more logical than a linear one?

Don't expect good answers from these retards, you have to remember they use stars to explain why they are retarded

>Sagan
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=N0WjV6MmCyM
friendly reminder: there are things human beings will never have the capacity to understand. even if they were to witness them firsthand

So you're saying you have no evidence to your bullshit claims of a looping universe?

he called it
like clockwork

Attached: 1565368929663.png (231x211, 43K)

>there are things human beings will never have the capacity to understand.
I agree. That still doesn't mean believing any irrational ideas based on nothing solid is a smart move nor a good idea.

think of how i made you this mad, ok? you got it? good.

lol now think of how you'll be this mad in this moment in time over and over again forever

>tfw Leo
>but not a Chad
It's doesn't make any sense bros...

I read the cold and the dark, Sagan is nothing more than a mentally retarded tool of soviet intelligence

>thinking I'm mad
No I'm not mad but you sure are making yourself look like a retard which I am enjoying

Attached: Halal.gif (360x346, 170K)

>mad
I'm literally just trying to have a conversation with you lmao
Please for the love of god I just want to see your evidence, because you wouldn't base your ideas on irrational speculations, would you?

Im not even mad my dude. best laugh Ive had in days. Im not even being sarcastic when I say thanks user. I honestly dont care what you believe though. Its just silly to me.