Notice how the only flawless albums are made by black people?

Notice how the only flawless albums are made by black people?
How many people have shit on Beatles and Beach Boys yet wouldn’t dare insult Coltrane.

Attached: 3A0E8E94-7871-45FE-A5DA-0333B15C3159.jpg (1061x1059, 120K)

That album sucks

It's almost like someone is pushing an agenda.

>Implying Beatles and Beach Boys dick sucking isn’t already pushing an agenda

His spiritual stuff after this album is better desu.

But black music outside of jazz is shit. Jazz just gets a free pass for being instrumental.

Because the two examples you named are shitty white people music

uh excuse me sweetie

Attached: 61uKI8kfLGL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

>black music outside of jazz is shit
that statement would be true if not the fact that both funk and blues exist

No but his modal and hard bop stuff before ALS is better

And both suck

not true and we both know it

Why do you pull something out of your ass and present it as a fact? Kys yourself

I got banned for shitting on this album once

Jazz stands on its own as a beloved style of music that evolved over several decades and will hold onto its longevity for centuries. Funk and blues, like punk, were short-lived fads that inspired more/better music than they actually produced.

I've heard numerous people call Coltrane wank but okay dude. I like Coltrane a lot but I wouldn't say his music is perfect. Very great, fantastic, sure but perfection doesn't exist when it comes to human endeavor.

>call Coltrane wank but okay dude.
Let me guess. White property say this. Same people who like sopranos or rick and more

short-lived yes, worse than funk/blues inspired stuff no

>People not thinking the same /pol/ shit as me means jews are conspiring against me.

bump

blues is good
funk... not so much

What's this REEEEE WHITEY wank for? Do you actually buy fucking We Wuz bullshit hook and sinker? Is this how you see the world?

What a dumb nigger.

Racism can get you banned.
You should learn to read first before you start posting.

ooh is the widdle snowflake upset? poor widdle snowflake

If you don't have any argument higher than "reeee whitey", you don't deserve a reply above "lol niggers". When you can articulate an argument that isn't simply wuzzing, you can have a reply.

And fuck jannies, fuck niggers.

Are we really to believe that only black people can make albums that can be called flawless? You are a clown OP

Attached: 232512124.png (481x466, 374K)

also
>yet wouldn’t dare insult Coltrane.
Coltrane is shit. There you go.

Racism is against the rules.

Coltrane is pretty wanky my man. Yeah he can do some cool fast doodle doos over complex changes, but none of his music hits you with the creative energy and intensity of pic related, Jack Johnson, Miles' 70s live albums...

Attached: bitchesbrew.jpg (1500x1500, 351K)

*listens to jazz once*

nice bait

This thread is inherently racist. Do you think anyone on Yea Forums gives a shit about the rules anyways?

And as always, fuck jannies, and fuck niggers.

>Black on White racism is a thing

Do you care why racism is wrong, or do you blindly think "racism" as a concept is bad without any critical thought?

If you actually understood why racist thought was wrong, you would understand the races involved don't matter. It's not about "privilege" or any woke bullshit. Racism is wrong because it's a prejudgment of character based on characteristics that have no bearing on character (skin tone and heritage).

>but my social justice teacher said blacks dindu nuffin, we can't be rayciss, only whitey can!
That's not about racism, that's pure identity politics and word games.

Gtfo Cody with your muh poor white man shit, go rape your sister again

yawn

>Jazz just gets a free pass for being instrumental
>Jazz
>Instrumental
Jazz had vocals for the most part until like the mid 50s and even then vocal jazz was still huge from the 50s until funk took over
lmfao

And here the vaunted Socialite, the Truly Wise White One, the Grand Poomba of Woke, has fallen by my sword of FACTS and LOGIC

Dare I say, libtards btfo?

Where's our "anti racist" brigade now?

Oh my golly my fellow 4channelers don't you know that's against the rules? I hope you've learned your lesson and won't ever do it again, or I'll have to report you to the jannies.

Being a faggot is against the rules

imagine thinking like this

jon anderson was a nigga? :O

Attached: 1638254.jpg (500x512, 34K)

das rite viper is fucking FLAWLESS
u made my day op

Beach Boys circa Pet Sounds / Smile were easily on the same level as Coltrane. The Beatles otoh were lightweight pop music, talented song writers sure but they could never reach the artistic heights of something like “Surf’s Up” or “Chasin’ The Trane”, they simply didn’t have it in them.

>agenda=jew
fuck off

You're a slave to a conservative hive mind

take your meds and go outside schizo

Akvarium, Rachmaninov, Egor Letov, The Doors, Glenn Miller, Ennio Morricone, Rush, PFM, Museo Rosenbach, Japan, Yes, King Crimson, Zvuki Mu, Roxy Music, Deep Purple, Igor Stravinsky, Webern, Moody Blues, Bach, Mussorgsky, Debussy, Satie, Gong

If you shit on these artists you're officially a plebfag and need help.

You just think anyone who's smiling isn't capable of murdering someone. Stop liking people who tell you want you want to hear.

i would but i just do not care about jazz.