How does this bald-headed freak rate an album?

How does this bald-headed freak rate an album?
Anybody care to share with me his beloved rating scale?

Attached: rantano.png (275x183, 76K)

but why do you care about it

very gay to full blown aids

reminder

Attached: 20190812_015303.jpg (720x350, 96K)

I like the points he makes with his reviews. Just wish I fully understood his system

I'm just going to start reporting every single Fagtano thread as spam. Fuck you OP. Who's with me?

Attached: 1546123122215.jpg (509x371, 30K)

Except this isn't spam and I want to know how his system works so maybe I can use it myself?

Based

prolly something like metaphors cadence delivery message hit potential originality etc. rate everything 1-10, add up results.

Fagtano lifts most of his opinions from Yea Forums and uses a thesaurus to pad out his thoughts and try to sound smart.

the number reflects the score that will resonate with the most viewers resulting in the highest number of clout points (tm) for fantano

all music reviewers fucking suck

it's different for every artist
it's why anyone that tries to compare scores between different artists is wasting their time.

I don't care if it is or isn't spam. All these assholes are filling my board with threads about these retarded music critics. Maybe if we got rid of them, this board wouldn't be filled with drones who blindly follow everything they say.

I am

It's an off topic thread you retard. Rating scales are not music related

hue hue how much do me leik ablum from 1 2 10 scales hui hue

1 to 10 you dumbass

>Fagtano lifts most of his opinions from Yea Forums
It's the other way around

well it starts at 0, and goes up in intervals of 1 in relation to his enjoyment of an album. As far as we know, the current limit is 10.

His rating scale goes
>what is going to get me views and subs
Easy

He rates an album on a scale from -6 to Pi. The lower the score, the better it is. When he isn't sure how much he enjoys the album, he multiplies the score by the price of bitcoin. When an album reminds him of his mother he gives it a 14, instantly retracts the score and starts anally masturbating.

>I like the points he makes with his reviews
he contradicts himself all the time tho