ban k-pop generals
make waifufags fuck off to /s/
ban all /pol/ crossposters

Save what? You can’t because it’s never been a place for music

it's gone and been gone

ban kpop

move it to r/music

moar clairo frens

Attached: tumblr_pd5j34RPp11xac4pwo5_1280.jpg (790x790, 92K)

delete it

Jannies need to be more strict with off topic and /pol/ bait threads. Also reddit and fantano threads should result in a permban.

We free Ian.

Attached: Ian-Watkins.jpg (2000x1270, 151K)

Start replying to threads that actually talk about Yea Forums - music. That's literally all.

this

mega lolz

bring back bitch got a penis posting

/pol/ bait is the real problem, Yea Forums used to have funny semi-off-topic threads and good memes

These

so much for the tolerant left

post more sneed

wow, so clever, this is why people don't like you

Ban everything except kpop

You can deal with off-topic shit but you can't deal with this board's abysmal taste and inability to elaborate opinions.

Ban kpop threads and obvious troll posts ("Radiohead sucks", anything regarding Billie Eilish). Ban /gg/. Nobody actually talks about guitar there; they just call each other trannies. Completely useless general.

Kill the frogs.

Attached: 1551481697300.jpg (622x670, 52K)

It existed for those of us who caught the last indie wave of shit like MPP and Halcyon Digest. Went to total shit once indie got canceled and zoomers started pushing rap as though they were the first generation of whites to do so instead od bagholding the worst artists the genre has produced

Radiohead genuinely is shit, seethe more.

by deleting it

>obvious *low effort posts
ftfy

I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh
I'm the bad guy
And I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body

Good start, add all ecelebs, rym, any waifufagging, what do they listen to, etc. That’s for jannies
Everyone else needs to actually talk about music in the music threads and ignore/sage/report the bullshit. If there are no (You)s in it for them, they will stop
Oh and and have brandon killed

The "what is she listening to" threads are the number one thing that should be banned.

Also the stupid "music for this feel" and then OP posts a political or r9k style rant, and no one talks about the music

>(serious)
fuck off back to indieheads you mong

It needs its own website, free of Yea Forums and /pol/ immigrants to shit it up.
Yea Forums will get deplatformed sooner or later, so why not make mu its own website while we can.

more sharethreads

How do we make it evident redditors are not welcome? Also no memes from instagram/twitter/Facebook etc

This. Those idiots are saying that kpop should be banned, how are you gonna deal with them out of their containment threads?

Make sure theres a line in the sticky reading "all e-celeb discussion belongs on Yea Forums" and enforce that as a rule

the sticky makes this entire board irrelevant

chekd

>retards ITT actually think /kpop/ is the root of all evil on this board
dumb niggas just filter the threads jfc

Go back to your spank thread faggot

>i-it's okay to be offtopic if we are bashing the fash!
No, all of you off topic shitters belong in the trash, gtfo

>wojakspamming
>frogposting
>allowing kpop
>baitposting
>/pol/posting
>talking about obvious industry plants
>"""critic"""posting
>talking about anything other than music

Attached: point-down.png (100x145, 7K)

Another Drake and Josh vaporwave collab

I hate kpop and its degenerate fanbase just like the rest of you, but I choose to filter them. Now I don't have any reason to constantly complain about them like a fucking kid. You should try it champ!

>breaks the rules of the board as well as global Yea Forums rules every single day
>muh left
fuck off

Brandon doesnt post here anymore

What is stopping redditors coming here right now?

Well, mods start banning the following:
>clairo/billie eilish threads
>what does she listen to?
>kpop general (or at least don’t letting them have 5 at once)
>stop people from turning everything into a situation

With that said, the board still can’t be saved

>A serious thread?
*Someone posts a roll-chart*

>Female musician?
“I want to fuck her!”

>Discuss a transexual’s music?
“>she”

This board will never be what ir was. Now it’s just /pol/ and /s/ with music as an excuse

We are doomed and I have given up.

Why does it even matter

Billie Eilish posters have finally killed this board for good.

SEETHING tranny jajajajaja

I do believe transexuality is a mental illness. But I also believe that Sophie is a good musician, and I’d like to discuss her/his music. I can’t.

Yeah it's definitely not like it used to be believe it or not at one time we actually were able to talk about music.

Seethe more tranny.

Yes we were.

Oh by the way, another problem in this board is discussion. It will always end up with

>DILATE
>HAVE SEX
>SEETHE MORE

bring back the emo general

All we need to do to save this board is to create an elite of knowledgeable users. I suggest this chart as a starting point.

Attached: 1560302442240.png (2500x10000, 3.73M)

it doesn't. redditors are the best contributors to this subreddit. redditors are diligent and conscientious. to save this subreddit, we need to become a lot more like reddit, and a lot less like /pol/.

browse reddit

BAN KPOP STANS AND ALL THREADS RELATED TO THE GENRE.

>move everything k-pop related to some children's board - it's not music, it's hardly entertainment ffs
>permaban everyone that talks about mbv
>people complaining about sjw bullshit can go on /pol/ or /soc/ or /lgbt/ or wherever you faggots belong
>threads about scaruffi/fantano/similar mongoloids get deleted - develop your own taste
Also a sticky thread with nude pictures of female musicians (plus small penile male musicians to laugh at).

Based. Especially the sjw part. They contribute nothing intelligent or productive to music related conversations, and that is not a coincidence.

Need to drop all the Pitchfork mid-2000's hipster dweeb remnants that still plague this board. It's 2019, we don't have to pretend that indie rock was good, or that "experimentation" is an inherent good.

>unironically recommending people listen to Buyer's Market
shit chart

Fucking based.

Yeah that's the point that I was trying to make

this is just fucking dumb. /pol/tards derail any thread about a transgender musician or their music. it's music discussion and belongs on Yea Forums, not /pol/ or /lgbt/. the /pol/tards need to leave, not music by transgender musicians.

They also do it to a lot of other threads. But as usual they will reply to this comment saying that it's awesome bullshits conspiracy and that it's not happening that they're ruining this forum and all of Yea Forums

/pol/ doesn't even exist

Cringe

/g/ is supposedly working on something that'll highlight isps that visit leddit, with the idea being that can be used by the mods of all boards to purge the proverbial cancer. I'm not tech savvy, but it sounded like something like a benign RAT.

>/g/ is supposedly working on something that'll highlight isps that visit leddit
pretty sure Yea Forums is not going to turn away a source of ad revenue.

More waifu threads to piss of the reddit tourists.

Attached: 1564635582214.jpg (2048x1364, 241K)

if it'll keep these cancerous tourists from killing traffic, gookmoot might enact it. If the mods don't jump for it themselves.

who is this gyppo? might be a good addition to the nude musician sticky

p sure it's Charli XCX

she looks like a right filthy slag

tl;dr watch this youtube.com/watch?v=rZLDBovy9lI

Or any less

If you want a nude musician thread don’t do it on a blue board, dolt

RAMONAAAAAAAAAA FLOWERS

Attached: 1565650379930.jpg (280x153, 9K)

how do you tourists feel knowing that this is may happen and youll be booted from every board like /an/, Yea Forums, and /trash/ does now?

Even if it did happen or not I don't post on Reddit I'm just saying it sounds completely retarded

I don’t have a reddit account, retard.

why did they split boards I never understood it?

I'd just like a nice sticky in which there's daily contributions. doesn't even have to be full nudes, just tits is also fine. I've been waiting to see Meg White's tits since 2003 and at this point I fear they may be drooping too much

>uh...well, I dont post there
>but it sounds stupid!
Why does it sound stupid? You want your echo chamber. All this does is send you, and others like you, right back to your natural habitat. Everyone here is better off, youre back in your element, and the boards start getting better. Win-win.

I don't even post on Reddit spaz

Permaban kpop ,fantano and beatlesposters

/pol/fags, eceleb shit, celebrity gossip, tasteless boomers, low effort wojak shit, and shills need to be banned

why can't they make a /kpop/ board? that way we won't even have to see any of that crap in Yea Forums

Every board would vastly improve if twitter screencap threads were instantly bannable

Stop arguing about politics all the goddamn time.

Its all of the /pol/ faggots doing it, and still not getting or ignoring the fact that this is a music forum.

You don't. You ditch this dumpster fire and go to RYM.

Nah that shit is awful.

Based.

Range ban anyone who has ever posted on /pol/, or anyone who spends more than 30 minutes a day browsing it.

He doesn't post here anymore. Get over the paranoid bullshit or take your weird obsession about him somewhere else.

Whatever you say...

Hail Satan
Ban all of the faggot cucks that browse this board, as well as anyone that listens to soundcloud rap garbage

There's no rule breaking going on.

Attached: 1.jpg (509x720, 67K)

This board is all over the place. There is just too much music to listen.

desu there's just as many gommie crossposters as /pol/tards

Music related CAPTCHA where it gives you a random album cover and you have to know what the name of the album is. If the cover has the album name on it then it's slightly pixelated. It has to be semi entry-level albums for most posters to solve it, but at least crossboarders and playlist zoomers won't be able to identify any of the albums, hence being unable to post here.

Attached: 1561673385544.gif (500x500, 246K)

Move Kpop to its own board so there not 5 threads shitting up the catalog.
Bans for Clairo/Ellish/etc low effort shill threads.
Bans for post that include “have sex, incel, seethe” etc.

This could work too

don't save her

Attached: kendricklamaroftherootsrapping1999.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

If you just filter kpop its like they dont exist
Creating a new board for them would just draw more of them to this site and then they would shit up every single board thinking theyre welcome

Attached: jkb ib.png (401x348, 152K)

devil trips

Kpop raid when

Ban any user who posts racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist and extreme right-wing content on sight.

>Yea Forums disappears in a black hole

>homophobic
why the Islamophobia?

Ok Christian mom

all of these and Yea Forums will become autist utopia

youre worse than they are, leftypol. at least pol schizoids do something funny occasionally.

kys

Make a separate board for celebs and e-celebs.
Migrate Kpop General somewhere else.
Don't ban Jpop General.
Twitter is pretty much Yea Forums without all the things you mentioned. Try staying there instead.

Unbased and very gay retard pilled. I hate jews

This. Even back in the day most of the music discussed was trite indie and almost nothing of substance. I will admit though sharethreads are near non existent now and the overall quality has declined

(you)

this board is a complete dumpster fire and i’m tired of having this thread. None of your ideas will be implemented and it’ll be back to status quo tomorrow

This board has been trash as far as I remember desu