Is this the worst album ever made by a high profile artist/band?

Is this the worst album ever made by a high profile artist/band?

Attached: Metallica_-_St._Anger_cover.jpg (300x300, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SHBgo6RWBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your lifestyle just doesnt determine your deathstyle

I think any real Metallica fan pretends the album was never made

We Are Not Your Kind just came out, so no

It's one of their best works, only plebs deny it.

Literally any album made this decade by any mainstream artist is worse.
No really, St. Anger isn't bad you plebs

No. I don‘t like it, but it‘s definitely not as bad as Plebtallitards pretend.

No, this is.

Attached: Lou_Reed_and_Metallica_-_Lulu.jpg (300x300, 41K)

Attached: 220px-Weezer_-_Raditude.png (220x220, 80K)

lol thats not even their worst album pleb

honestly most the songs on the album aren't great but its not awful.
yes this is correct

Yeah

Literally Metallica's progressive punk album. Fantastic.

What the fuck was they thinking

>No, this is based
ftfy filthy plebeian

No, it's pretty good actually.

no that's The Final Cut

its not bad at all, but if your fans are bunch of nerds with asperger like the 100% of metalheads, its not gonna do well. i didn't like metallica before, but after they even regretted doin the album, they just make me sick on sight

St. Anger is easily one of the most overrated things to hate. The album isn't really close to being bad.
I don't know, Black Eyed Peas have released shit after shit constantly, you could pick anything of the stuff with fergie.

Attached: 1563320314544.jpg (352x353, 73K)

weezer was never good though

Attached: doug.jpg (900x900, 48K)

pic related is way better than St. Anger.

Attached: dsa.jpg (1200x1200, 193K)

"high profile" is super subjective, but i think take a walk on the wild side was a hit around the time of pic related's release

Attached: metal machine music_lou reed.jpg (320x320, 22K)

lulu is their best album since the 80s desu
maybe ever

St angers good

I actually don't hate this album, but when it came it out it had DVD of them playing the whole album live in the studio and I always felt those were "better" versions of the songs.

No. There's been far far worse things put out before or since this album was released. Limp Bizkit's Results may Vary being one example that comes to mind. I sat down and listened to that once, and when it was finally over I can remember thinking to myself that that was 60+ minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Yeah. but it's about 25 minutes too long imho...

thats where youre wrong

Agree 100% Those songs sounded so much better without that annoying snare sound and with the guitars in tune. I'd like to see them re-record this one somewhere down the road...

They still play Frantic and St. Anger sometimes though, so they can't regret it that much.

Oh, and they also like playing All Within My Hands acoustic for some reason.

Strange that they're doing the unplugged thing with that song. i always thought that that was the heaviest song off the album. It just crushes...

Shut up, Tyler

Who's Tyler?

>not liking

>frantic
>st anger
>some kind of monster
>sweet amber

True. The AGGAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNN was always a standout moment of the album for me, along with that one part in the middle of Sweet Amber.

Reload>St. Anger>>>>>>>>Lulu. All three are garbage and the only bad Metallica albums, but at least St. Anger has the hilarious documentary and some worthwhile riffs. Can't believe some of you incels actually defend fucking Lulu

I'm convinced some people only defend Lulu because they really want to convert "those dumb headbangers" over to hipsterism

I always thought the main riff in Sweet Amber was killer. It sounded like something they would have done on Kill 'em All imho..

Bingo!

killkillkillkill kill
killkillkillkillkill KILL KILL
KILL KILL KILL KILL

Top fucking pleb

I like St. Anger. I didnt know It was suppose to be bad till after I listen to the song.

Some Kind of Monster is one of my favorite songs desu

ZOOMERS OUT

pretty good cover
youtube.com/watch?v=5SHBgo6RWBQ