Yep, I'm thinking rock music is back

Yep, I'm thinking rock music is back

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

Attached: 1518493924541.jpg (675x563, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Negative-xp-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women-lyrics
soundcloud.com/spookyintuitionist/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women-by-negative-xp-alternative-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=fcrexKS8kxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a shitty pepe

woah this shitty garage punk tune is sure revolutionary

>sure revolutionary

Unironically yes. First piece of punk music that is actually punk in decades.

Why is the link to the Genius lyrics not anywhere in Google search results? Conspiracy?

genius.com/Negative-xp-scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women-lyrics

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

Should have known music revival will come from incels. Who else was going to do it?

music will never revive

Kek

True, punk could have a cool little scene if maybe more bands like the Chats got big and inspired people to play music and put it online.

because it was made by a nobody

>tfw incels will become the new straight edgers

Ricky is /ourguy/.

haha I saw it as well we should start a new meme music general

Imagine thinking this is meme music.

This is some of the most socially relevant music that's been made this decade.

It's a pretty good song, and it does capture the good side of punk. The side that's just purely antagonistic instead of the side that tries to make you believe we can make the world a better place through communism.

that's not how SEO works

based

>Ricky is /ourguy/.
fuck, I knew the name was familiar but your comment inspired me to check out the channel. Ricky, you promised us you'd kys a long time ago.

Make another song or get banned for spamming you nuisance

Attached: 09A84415-E5FD-4ED8-BE14-AF0000D23243.jpg (425x570, 75K)

Holy shit it's actually punk the way punk is supposed to be

this guy fucks

How many views before this is taken off youtube for wrongthink?

weedlol

Roll

Imagine if a female artist made a song called "Fight Club Ruined an Entire Generation of Men". The shitstorm from Incels, mras, and menninists would be huge.

>um, but whatabout...
yikes!

Quit posting this stupid incel song

they all look like they have armpit hair

roll

What about "Scott Pilgrim and Fight Club Ruined an Entire Generation"

Roll

and post on this board

So will you one day.

Bump

>female
>making good music
pick one and then dilate

The alt mix of this is really good. It removes one of the vocal tracks which muddy lyric intelligibility and adds more upper midrange bite to the guitars.
soundcloud.com/spookyintuitionist/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women-by-negative-xp-alternative-mix

>tfw you're witnessing the birth of incel punk

Attached: honk_roastie.png (604x630, 334K)

7/10 on the based scale

Unironically great track

Attached: jackie_chan.jpg (750x641, 59K)

Electronic is the new hip hop.

where do you find new music then?

Yes! The genre I never payed attention to because people told me it was ruined by lefties finally has one song which tells me the thing I like! Epic! +50 Yea Forums points!

>incels suck at music too
Maybe if you had talent you'd actually get pussy

Based lefty strawman

Dude no way it's the Joe Rogan tho guy who made this. Holy fuck now I think this shit is hilarious

damn i knew someone was gonna make this song :(

It’s not, Negative XP is a ricecel

Michael Cera Ruined an Entire Generation of White Men

so many fags who think a manic pixie gf who likes the death grips and le ebin loveless will fall from the sky to fix their shit lives while they be passive, all because of that twerp's shitty movies playing the same role flooding the late 00s. The men are worse.

>that absolutely dogshit hook around 1:14 that's completely out-of-key
holy shit, you'd think you might want to re-write it after at LEAST hearing a demo, right? after hearing how obviously conflicting it is melodically, you know? holy fuck.

Attached: bowie is unimpressed.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

I'm Joe Rogan

roll

Marvel movies with their endless quips ruined the current generation of white men.

Roll

>this
>rock

>hook
?

what about my wordage confused you user?

its called a break not a hook

he's a bowie-tard and most likely a fantano drone who likes to replicate his trendy buzzwords, let him be

this song has 1 million views
feel stupid now, ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fcrexKS8kxA

it's not out of key it's just not generic dogshit

Holy shit what a loser

can't be punk if you're not a loser

oh ok, sorry user, don't know everything but thanks for telling me the right term to use. it still sucked lol
it was actually just a reaction image i thought was funny, i've heard surprisingly little of Bowie's works despite needing to catch up on his discography. sounds like you'd rather i listen to something different though anyway. what would you recommend i listen to? go ahead, name some of your favorite RYM core
it definitely was though user, and it just makes for a dissonant, unpleasant listening experience for most everyone, not to mention the horrible lyrics lmao

>implying this faggot could do better

>needing to catch up on his discography
just listen to the berlin albums and blackstar

Why does he think Scott Pilgrim vs The World is that culturally relevant?

>incel
>in touch with culture
do u really have to ask

yes