AOTY

AOTY

Attached: King_Gizzard_&_the_Lizard_Wizard_-_Infest_the_Rats'_Nest.png (300x300, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ggRyTSIC!UUPBB3iudort_PRR2-FmNW5I6GDS1x8DvzxZuvLlk7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dude sick riffs
No

sick art meh album

it's bretty good but even just in metal the new darkthrone was better than this
>not liking riffs
literal faggot

I prefer this over old star. old star gets boring at points. rats nest always keeps me engaged.

yes

both keep me engaged the whole time. This is a bit punchier but old star has some fucking killer riffs on it.

It's okay

metal is gay do other genres again

It's awesome old school thrash but nothing new.

Who has the link?

absolutely shit band. Not a single redeemable aspect. Fuck off.

Thanks for your input :)

Could say the same thing about yourself lol

SUUUPER BUUUUG
IN MY BLOOOOD
MADE IF THE DISTURBING STUUUUUUF

mega.nz/#!ggRyTSIC!UUPBB3iudort_PRR2-FmNW5I6GDS1x8DvzxZuvLlk7s

Thanks user

Attached: 4L_RVHIMdAg.jpg (554x562, 105K)

their worst album yet desu, not necessarily heavier than their past stuff, vox are all a one note lars ulrich impression, no real standout moments or riffs, seems like more of an extended metal parody than a real album

Why do some people seem like they come to this band in particular with huge chips on their shoulders? What gives? There’s no need to approach music in this way but I guess dig your own grave for your enjoyment if you wish

I just don't think this has anything to offer that their other albums don't. I'm glad they're cranking out music but imo there isn't a lot to this one

Because they are extremely formulaic and repetitive. I used to be a huge giz fan when paper mache and I’m in your mind fuzz were new but now they’ve released like 4 or 5 progressively shittier records that are just watered down I’m in your mind fuzz. Quantity > Quality gets really old, really fast

Thinking of it as a ‘extended metal parody’ is just an odd opinion is what I was getting at lmao

Mind fuzz fucking sucks compared to their good albums

>seems like more of an extended metal parody than a real album
That's the point.

I like the concept and theming of this album. I think the 2nd half blurs together but it still rips. The end of Hell leaves me desperate for a hidden track.

Naw, Stu is a big metal fan, this is sincere in their own way I think, retarded vaguely humorous lyrics included

>muh lots of albums must be worse than a few albums because that’s just how it works
Creativity and productivity of artists doesn’t work like that. Plenty of artists have released more than one good album in a year and plenty take 3+ years to release shit every time

Microtonal, Poly, Nonagon, and Rats Nest are all better than Mind Fuzz.

MOTU is also way better

It feels like Mind Fuzz is a good introductory album to Gizzard but really falls apart compared to their newer "challenge" stuff. FMB is a personal best.

This. I needed more of that last part of Hell. Felt like they rushed the end a little too much I wouldve loved to hear that riff more and to hear them go off on some solos there.

Mind fuzz is the best of all their early stuff. its like a blend of oddments and Nonagon

That's the point.

Don't forget about Polygondwanaland is a very good very solid progressive album and Sketches and Gumboot are pretty underrated too they need more love.

Thirded. Was left blueballed by that ending.

this is better in every aspect

Attached: Face Stabber.png (1000x1000, 1.35M)

I think they're both pretty good

>obligatory contrarian oh sees poster in every gizz thread

ok retard

I wish they'd just stayed as a prog band after Poly and Gumboot. Poly legit stands alongside Moving Pictures and Close to the Edge as top tier prog; and some Gumboot cuts had promising direction.

Oh shit, I had no idea about this. 15 and 20 minute tracks? Yes please.

Just listened to it actually. Its pretty good but none of the tracks had me jammin and head bangin like ITRN did. Solid album though I really enjoyed all the saxes and horns they threw in