Wtf did they do to her?

wtf did they do to her?

Attached: 1561502078411.jpg (720x505, 78K)

I started to laugh but then I saw the strap on and REALLY laughed. She's always been batty though.

she seems to be pissed she's a woman
though she forced arca into being feminine so i dunno
why is this album so good bros?

Attached: R-2455-1186530510.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 135K)

She's still trying too hard to act sexual after menopause, she should stop and have an aesthetic decency once in her life.

>he can't visually connect the visual rhyme of the red oboe and the red dildo, and how it represents an alien priapic tengu, in the context of her album Utopia
>he isn't into poetic sigils, and acts like a submissive sheep perplexed by Björk's artistic vision on positive sex representation, post-modern body, and transcendental un-binary genderism/transhumanism
>his cumbrain-wired reaction can't only mutter "feminine cock lmao"
pleb shouldn't be allowed on this board

She has been loopy her whole life and as you get older you become more like and exaggerated version of yourself.

I haven't listened to anything since Vulnicura and I ignore her political opinions, I'll keep it that way, I want nice memories of her when she dies.

Thats pretty normal for bjork standards

Heard it here first folks, once you have menopause you can't successfully act sexual even if you want to. It just can't happen.

Seriously though are you some kind of person who despite reaching physical maturity can't deal with the idea of their parents or people older than their parents fucking?

artists who have a hand in defining the zeitgeist (in bjork's case the '90s) always turn cringy and fumbling as they struggle to keep up with the changing times. she lost it fifteen years ago

this

Go away tranny faggot, your dildo is waiting to be sucked.

As you get older you give less of a fuck.
And look at where she started. To an extent you could also argue she's solving the problem of a how an older female artist presents herself.
Nah. She's become her own industry at this point, thats what the endgame is for artists (as opposed to artistes).

cope harder boomer

your parents still fuck kid

it's ok honey don't cry, it takes time to appreciate true art, and a certain amount of humility

She's always been like this, now she just has the money to look like it

Arca is sexually ill and made Bjork put wear a strap-on for "art"

>muh plants are hermaphrodites and we should be fluid like them and other woo woo universalisms
Sexuality isn't art, but sex is art.

Artists need to create more enriching, cherished and beautiful sex if they're so repressed by society, and less trying to make me not horny through pseudo sociological boner repression. The only good thing hippies stood for was free-love, now their very own kin are working to undo it and create the new-old truth.

Yeah, maybe with you. Because you fucked my mom and maybe my dad too and he's secretly gay. Dumbass.

this is what happens when you burn the coal

you pay the toll

Attached: bjork-goldie.jpg (476x500, 88K)

all three of us
in your bed while you were at school

>hippie free-love good
>millennial polyamory bad
fuck crusty boomer

>tfw bjork will never facefuck you

hold me lads