Foster the people

are they next on the kill list?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 9.30.30 PM.png (589x955, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MFt08wEUOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UbEVzpdOlVg
youtube.com/watch?v=1prhCWO_518
youtube.com/watch?v=-nt4Lujk9NE
youtu.be/K52z5gvNDDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so.

Trump's goons will deal with them
Can't expose Donnie's history with Epstein

>vegas shooting cover up reference
oh shit

All their releases automatically get an extra star in my ratings

I doubt the elite would straight up kill them, it'd be too obvious after Epstien's "suicide". Also literally no one believes he killed himself, even normalfags think he was murdered.

who cares, only their debut album was decent

based

Hello ShareBlue

>band whose claim to fame is a song about school shootings
>band makes another political statement
>the media:

Attached: 1543959449_xmulu1f6urt11.jpg (945x819, 38K)

>trump and clinton aren't both pedos
Stop worshiping these scumbags amerimutt npc, they're all sick criminals

Holy shit, picked up. Where do I start with these guys?

wew

Holy fuck this, people keep maling it a partisan issue while they fuck all of us into the mud collectively.
How many times do people have to get screwed over until it occurs to them just how absolutely fucking corrupted to the core these fuckers are?
They should be disembowled in the streets, but all anyone gives a fuck anout is if it's an R or a D.
I hate you all.

Sorry for the typos, I'm fucking seething

with their one song
youtube.com/watch?v=_MFt08wEUOQ

The elites don't give a shit about being obvious, who the fuck is there to hold them accountable? They'll shoot you in the back of the head and make sure the coroner rules it a suicide. It's happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UbEVzpdOlVg

youtube.com/watch?v=1prhCWO_518

youtube.com/watch?v=-nt4Lujk9NE

Attached: 81L7V3Q3rBL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1487, 273K)

Redpill the People

lol, every single normie is questioning the epstein case. the media is FUCKED, and they're still helplessly trying to spin it as a "conspiracy theory" thing

>the media is FUCKED
No they're not, within a week there will be another mass shooting and people will stop talking about it forever.

Tell me all about the kids with the pumped up kicks, Yea Forums

Victims of mkultra brain washing used in false flag attacks to drive up popular support for gun control

Attached: whacked.jpg (852x480, 118K)

normies haven't trusted the mass media in years desu, it's so blatantly corporate bullshit driven by profit agendas meant to protect powerful moneyed interests

holy fucking cringe twitterfaggot

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL THIS WEEK, PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (474x336, 25K)

Can I get a basic gestalt on this Epstein character? Who was he? What did he expose? Who killed him?

Billionaire pedophile with connections to many powerful figures including Trump. He was arrested and held in prison. The circumstances surrounding his death is the weird part. The prison was undergoing maintenance and the security cameras were shut off at that time and during the time the security cameras went down he somehow managed to hang himself.

Pedo Jewish banking billionaire who knew a lot of wealthy elites in politics, Hollywood, etc and was going to jail for sex trafficking, had private island with child sex slaves that people like Clinton, Trump, Woody Allen, Spacey, UK PM David Cameron flew out to, committed suicide allegedly while on suicide watch

>Who
Successful businessman who got involved in the elite's pedo rings
>What
He had information on other elites, was about to testify about it
>Who did it
pic related

Attached: 1546179587348.jpg (7000x5893, 3.31M)

This, things get memoryholed so fast. The last 3 mass shootings are already starting to be forgotten.

embrace the normies or else the pedos get away with it forever

So we basically know he was killed. Too bad the normalfags will have completely forgotten about this by next month.

Unironically, Based.

Man, the globalist elites REALLY fucked up with this one. Absolutely nobody believes the "official" story.

I think they knew what they were doing this, it fuels the "war" between the opposing parties of america

Don't worry user, I feel your pain

Has this board read 1984? Theres an interesting part where the "proles," the lower class people who are ruled over by the oppressive dystopian government's lies, surveillance, and propaganda, engage in a small riot sparked by a shortage in the marketplace. The protagonist, Winston, takes note of this and ruminates on the immense power held by the proles. He notes something to the effect of 'If they would only unite forces and fight for something that mattered, they would be powerful enough to topple Big Brother for good.'

It's a good allegory for America. The masses here think that "standing up for something that matters" means either torching your own neighborhood, like the blacks tend to do, or shooting a large group of innocent people, like the whites tend to do.

Imagine if the rioters and mass shooters took up arms against our corrupt government. The "swamp" would be drained clean within weeks. But it will never happen because of all the political propaganda and mind control the American Populace has been subjected to.

Take the blackpill anons, good is dead, all hope is lost, and everyone is fucked.

Attached: da3be15867235ba90e9e46f2c4bb876a.jpg (528x814, 41K)

They're trying to deflect it hard. That's why Trump made that "controversial" retweet. MSM can pick it up and spin it as the same old pro-Trump vs anti-Trump shtick that everyone has seen a hundred times and the whole thing gets memory-hold faster.

youtu.be/K52z5gvNDDM

>the government is behind epstein death
>if you do the research
bruh

fpbp

google Our Lady of the Good Event

everyone has read that book you goddang underage

election newfags are the most retarded posters on this site

and the dude spent like five minutes in prison total thanks to his connections

You'd be surprised user. Not everyone was forced to read it in high school ;)

the foster the people twitter account mentions a body double
is there some sort of conspiracy that his death was faked and he's still alive?

He actually could be, I hadn't really considered that.

I never thought I’d type these words but Stefan Molyneaux made a great point:
If the powers that be were willing to kill him so brazenly, imagine what they stood to lose.

based. the jewish owned media is absolutely shitting their pants. he even mentioned that epstein is in MIDDLE EAST (calling out his Israel connection)

>haha dude stop talking about how all of these leftists are implicated in this, aren't you going to talk about how trump, the new york socialite, brushed shoulders with him?

trump even called him out back in the day in a very trump way

who are you quoting

why'd you respond so quick, stalwart? :^)

sorry, how long should I wait to reply to avoid triggering your autism