Give me your honest opinion of her

Give me your honest opinion of her

Attached: 1562405407679.jpg (2000x2000, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chriscrz/status/1134279425233567745
archive.is/jiD77
youtube.com/watch?v=R4C79uPXuiY
youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not this shit again

She is still shit
You can still fuck off
Just like last time

tits

Attached: Billie Eilish tits.jpg (640x798, 56K)

I want to honestly titfuck her.

damn

Attached: Billie Eilish pool.webm (480x480, 826K)

I'm sick of seeing her face day in, day out, every fucking day. I hope the lone pedophile making these threads hangs himself. Nice pair of tits though.

Attached: UnequaledOccasionalEkaltadetasmall.gif (510x510, 1.21M)

only 128 more days lads

seems jewy af

Hot garbage

absolutely awful

Do we need this thread every day?

Attached: 1.png (80x160, 32K)

She ok if you're under 18
I wish everyone would just stop trying to shove her music through my fucking ears

forced harder down your throat than christianity in the bible belt

She should stop making sounds

She doesn't even look good.

Some anons would fuck anything

why is she so perfect bros

Attached: eughhhdssgsd.png (750x563, 472K)

Gay Luigi?

She has the same effect Lorde did six or seven years ago. If you're in high school you couldn't go wrong listening to her.

>imblying

Attached: 1545137234727.png (640x480, 323K)

honestly this barely looks edited, she looks pretty much the same in both lmao
not a good looking lass

HIM.
HIM.
HIM.

HE IS A HIM. NOT A HER.

XY CHROMOSOMES. STOP STOP STOP STOP PRETENDING THAT MALE HUMAN BOY IS A GIRL.

HE ISN'T.

obviously edited photo. heres the real one

Attached: biggie eilish.png (750x563, 442K)

>Why yes, I am the bad guy. How did you know?

absolutamente asqueroso

Not very attractive, didn't enjoy either of the two songs I've heard.

I admittedly like some of her songs, but I find her vocal ability a bit lacking.

With that said, her image literally makes me cringe. I'm not even joking. I'm not just talking about the industry plant stuff, but how far she goes to demand acceptance from Black America. I read the cover story about her in Rolling Stone the other day and all I could think about was how desperately this girl wants to create a backstory for herself that's identical to those of all the black rappers she admires. "I grew up poor, my neighbourhood was full of gang violence, yeah my parents were industry professionals but they weren't successful so I had literally no industry connections whatsoever, I used music to cope with my hard knock life and then BAM a song I posted to SoundCloud went viral and I struck gold, now I'm an ICON!!!" It's such garbage. Her parents have been actors for decades and have had bit parts in some pretty big movies and TV shows. Her mother teaches songwriting and has co-produced low budget indie films. Her brother has been on some of the biggest TV shows of the decade. Obviously, her parents were extremely well-connected even if they weren't super famous. I also question as to how poor she was. She was homeschooled, her parents paid for her and her brother to have professional music and dance lessons all throughout their childhoods, her mother is on record flipping houses in Highland Park (this isn't something SJWs exposed either but something the woman admitted herself in a documentary about the neighbourhood), and her brother had enough professional equipment in his bedroom for the two of them to record incredibly slick sounding songs. That doesn't sound like a "ghetto" upbringing to me but a highly privileged one.

Others on here have mentioned that she jacks a lot of her sound from Miami SoundCloud rap (Raider Klan type shit). Doesn't surprise me. She obviously thinks she can do that sound better since she's an innovative white girl and not a real hoodrat.

KTT on the thot patrol

Attached: kttbillie.png (671x407, 55K)

I don't understand why people think she had an uphill battle. I literally remember seeing her everywhere this time last year before she barely had any music to her name.

Is she using makeup to look like a junky instead of actually doing heroin like a real badass would.

TL;DR

She wants to be a better black artist than actual black artists, even going to far as to create a fake backstory for herself emphasizing her "poverty" and "struggle".

Saved. Both of these will be used in an essay I'm writing about her.

Is she kinda fat? Looks chunky here

i just listened to belly ache, wait she actually sings? glad all her tracks aren't that stupid whisper.

Does it ever bother you people how upset you're getting over a literal teenager

Does this uncle of hers have a name?

Gentrification the artist

No shit.
twitter.com/Chriscrz/status/1134279425233567745

Also we had a thread about this exact topic last month.

archive.is/jiD77
>based Florida Man

she couldn't be fucking up her interviews harder if she tried. instead of putting on the "i'm SO not fake" bullshit she should sprinkle her lies with some truth, like admitting that her family being well bedded in the industry is what helped her at getting signed at 14 with zero prior musical experience or training. connections aren't inherently bad but total lack of transparency and lying about being poor and disadvantaged is.

49. White. Male. Dad. Christian. Republican.
Not my kind of music, but a much better influence on the children than Drake, Nick Minaj, Lil Nig X, T Drizzle, etc due to her anti drugs and anti sexualization attitude. I applaud her for rebelling against degeneracy and giving kids a positive influence.

Haven't listened to her music but judging a book by its cover, I'd say that she makes quietly edgy pop music for teenaged girls.
Also, schilling hurts a reputation in certain parts ya cretin.

Thief.

Attached: thief.png (571x535, 359K)

I like her. Not a lot - she's annoying in interviews, and I doubt I'd ever go see her or anything. But her singles are enjoyable, and I'd much rather hear her in public places than the alternative, which is usually excruciating trap rap.

She's pretty clearly following in the footsteps of FKA twigs, and while she's not as good, it's fine because it's a good style. Even though her music is way more simplistic, her feeling/vibe reminds me a lot of trip hop artists like Portishead or Massive Attack, and I like that a lot.

In other words, for mainstream/popular background music, it's about as good as I could hope for. And honestly, I'd way rather have her as the biggest pop star than Britney Spears or Lady Gaga, as it's been in the past.

I can see her being totally forgotten by 2021, kind of like how the Chainsmokers were the biggest group in the world in 2016 but are a running joke by 2019.

Attached: billie2.jpg (1336x1104, 334K)

her music is alright and i dont mind her

>white people are this boring
shocking

I can't wait for the xanny music video since it was the best song on her album along with ilomilo and the ballads at the end.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say one reason why she sucks is because her worst songs (bad guy, bury a friend) are the ones she's known for.

Lame as fuck for 14 year old white girls who think they're dark because they have a soft grunge tumblr blog

Clown shit gtfo

cringe

Why is she considered a part of hip hop when she doesn't even rap and her music is only superficially tied to hip hop at best?

This. There's no way Interscope would have let her and her bro just record music in their house unless she had some kind of privilege in the industry. Labels don't just do that.

IS she 18 yet?

Has she taken her tits out yet?
No?
Call me when she does.

Have sex

/thread

amen brother, you're based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=R4C79uPXuiY
28:25

Does she have any good vocal performances?

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

Billie Eilish is honest to god, capital T Trash but fuck off transphobic piece of shit, trans people have been scientifically proven to be the gender of their brain and facts don't give a single fucking shit about your retarded feelings you absolute fucking sperg.

tranny fag kys

retweet this.

I'm neither trans nor gay, I'm just tired of wittle spergbabies who have theiw wittle feewings huwt being transphobic assholes to people who aren't even trans, only altright trash and spergs are actually autistic enough to think that trans people aren't the gender of their brain.

If you have a dick your a man honey

>I'm neither trans nor gay, I'm just tired of wittle spergbabies who have theiw wittle feewings huwt being transphobic assholes to people who aren't even trans, only altright trash and spergs are actually autistic enough to think that trans people aren't the gender of their brain.

Attached: 58076E0C-3E68-4236-9500-E6A2EF973144.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

lol seething tranny derailing the plant thread

post photo of you weighting yourself and bmi faggot

Now she looks like her fans

J I Z Z B O S S

Attached: 69E6AAD0-AA2E-41D7-8D7A-D17B69A456CE.jpg (828x1030, 721K)

she looks much better with dark hair. needs to cut it with those dopey xanax eyes though, looks retarded. like bitch open your eyes all the way

as for her music i have nothing to say. its meaningless. she's nothing more than a product and an image, nothing matters beyond her exterior image.

It's a white thing, you wouldn't understand.

Bump for bumps

perfection

But i don't identify as a woman, i identify as a man, i have a penis, I'm just tired of transphobes and altright spergies.

Defending trannies makes you a tranny.

underrated

Art thief and industry plant. No talent. Ugly. Fake. No real problems. Hopefully is raped.

You can't honestly be serious, please go back to your reddit echo chamber

>ugly
How can you say that with a rack like that?

>”mY sEx DrIvE nEvEr MaTuReD pAsT 15 hBu???”

So...you're saying you're a faggot?

Did you just use a dead Twitter meme incorrectly on here

>be attracted to adult women with personalities
>get called a faggot by a troglodyte sadboy with mommy issues
How ever will I cope after this?

>you
>attracted to women
If you hate boobs aka the defining trait of women you're clearly into men.

Don’t you have a trap subreddit to moderate? Or are you just going to smack your face against your keyboard and hope for the best all night?

>keeps bringing up gay shit
Boobies are the realm of real men, you cocktard.

Sounds like something someone who breastfed until 12 would say. Mommy would appreciate a weekend call.

Sounds like something someone who sucked his dad's dick would say. I bet dada would like to join next time you and the boys meet for your next round of "it's not gay if we don't kiss".

Did your mom help you type this? I assume you’re both educated to less than a third grade level, so I won’t judge you too hard.

>insulting a post which is a mirror of his own post
At least try to hide the fact that you're a retard.

Don't reply to these threads and faggot OP will stop making them
>but I sage!
You still generate discussion and give the spammer attention. Just don't reply

if nobody replies he and the other eilish spammer will just talk to each other until the thread hits bump limit
theres no winning move here you mass replying faggot

Is the person making threads about a musical artist on a music board the spammer, or is it the person taking up over a screen-worth of vertical space with their overly long reply comment?

HOLY SHIT THIS

What's the thesis?

All me

Attached: 1563596718012.jpg (900x1368, 406K)

if you dont make it as a musician you can always sell out your little sister

You also replied, kek

Shut it, faggot.

She looks closer to 30 and trying to fight it with botox, than not even 20.
Her music is shit, and is only popular with teenie boppers who think she's a feminist icon.

oh billie billie posting about yourself yet again don't worry we know you have the hypes!