These Bands

Daily reminder that if you don't listen to any of the bands from this chart then you are a pathetic tryhard without any social life at all, the most pathetic living creature at earth who has never capable of make a social contact with another person, someone who is too afraid of getting outside and talk a living human being
You are less than nothing, probably too pretentious for getting friends after all of them realize the toxicity you are as a person, you just should kill yourself by how worthless you are, you need to be raped and even killed in the slowest ways for not liking to these magnificent achievements of art. You pathetic excuse of a man, result of a clandestine abortion, i hate you and everything you like

Attached: autismo.jpg (1200x981, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDQF1YuxU7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off fag

make me bitch

>Tame Impala
yesss!! I'm safe haha
no but serioulysly the rape thing was a bit too much, cut it out. delete this thread

>delete this thread
you are not my dad, deal with it fag

if youd have rolled it back a bit, it probably would have been acceptable bait.

It's difficult not to listen to anything on the chart

Yea Forums fucking loves Arctic Monkeys though

also for the boomers, if you don't like The Struts, Luke Spiller (the frontman) does vocals on a Mike Oldfield album

it's actually pretty easy if you have taste

>Yea Forums fucking loves Arctic Monkeys though

Attached: 1557523825710.jpg (354x354, 11K)

lmao as if most of the board doesn't like either mgmt, lcd, tame impala, the strokes or vamp weekend

>he missed the endless, glowing threads posted about Tranquility Base Hotel

listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=hDQF1YuxU7A

Attached: EMMURE-ETERNAL-ENEMIES.jpg (300x300, 62K)

>listening to bad music must mean you're social
nice pasta though

Attached: AA2503A9-803D-47B8-A65D-ED382DAFDF32.jpg (640x622, 35K)

im a huge metal fan, and this is too embarrassing for me to listen to. sorry user.

why would I subject myself to that

yess I like Weezer and MGMT
now I can feel superior for my epic eclectic tastes
that's right ladies, I do listen to both Weezer and free jazz and I have a lot of free time since I'm unemployed... ;)

the only thing I really enjoy is Tame Impala

all the other stuff is for mid teens, I guess I'm too old for this place.

I've never even heard of half these bands. I wish I was cool.

the autism it took to make that chart is off the fucking charts

>1975
>all time low
>twenty one pilots
>vampire weekend

Please tell me this is bait

Eh, LCD Soundsystem are fine.

I listen to uh
A little MGMT
a song or two by Catfish and the Bottlemen
I think that's it.

yeah most people here listen to lcd soundystem

grouplove, cold war kids, wolf alice are decent

>Please tell me this is bait
>me scared of little tumblr girls
>me only like pretentious garbage

Attached: 1564500836180.png (201x250, 18K)

op have you ever had a significant other

>me a faggot

>no La Dispute
Sad.

Arctic Monkeys is music for manlets with fat girlfriends.

>manlets with fat girlfriends.
based

Attached: 1565553940386.jpg (828x930, 28K)

Yes it is, I traded nudes with some fat girl I met online because she thought I looked like alex turner

>Chad manlets with big tiddy/thuck gf
pretty accurate if you ask me

fuck off shill

Daily reminder that if you don't listen to any of the bands from this chart then you are a pathetic tryhard without any social life at all, the most pathetic living creature at earth who has never capable of make a social contact with another person, someone who is too afraid of getting outside and talk a living human being
You are less than nothing, probably too pretentious for getting friends after all of them realize the toxicity you are as a person, you just should kill yourself by how worthless you are, you need to be raped and even killed in the slowest ways for not liking to these magnificent achievements of art. You pathetic excuse of a man, result of a clandestine abortion, i hate you and everything you like
Like if you agree

Attached: autismo.jpg (1200x981, 410K)

I'm sorry but apparently I'm just too retarded to get this meme?

Both are just a bunch of random artists?

One is from some twitter thot and the other is from the Merzbow, Boredoms, The Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, Kaoru Abe copypasta

don't be so hard on yourself dude

>One is from some twitter thot
it is a twitter thot? I thought it was from some trannie who was making his transition into being a woman