Yeah, but, ok, like, no

yeah, but, ok, like, no
*sigh*
let's unpack this
there are albums on here which are also on the Yea Forumscore list of albums that you're not allowed to joke about. also, um, swans?
wildflower?
wow, yikes. only cringe loser incels wouldn't think those are both 10s. and PC music, one of the biggest and most supportive progressive trans music labels didnt even get represented. you cant just do that. you can't just joke about trans people. this is not ok sweetie. Yea Forums is cancelled. g'bye you sexist, transphobic pieces of shit *closes tab*

Attached: T7ctvbR_d.jpg (640x744, 61K)

You might have had something here if you didn’t just throw in some random Yea Forumscore albums as filler

quit shilling your faggot chart

newfags r seething

>no Anthony and the Johnsons

>
Is this supposed to be funny now?

im not a newfag
honestly that chart seems like something a newfag would make

Literally exactly what a newfag would say, you just exposed yourself kid. Fuck off back to your edgy meme pages on instagram.

stay mad ;)

the effort obviously stopped after the first row

Troll but actually you’re right in what you say about the chart. Whoever made this is a retard. He got a lot right but made a lot of mistakes

Dilate, Antoinette

are you a tranny? if so, your opinion soesn't count.

It's stupid that this chart includes well known acclaimed albums that trannies just happen to listen to. It should only include albums that are primarily appreciated by trannies, like Black Dresses and SOPHIE.

decent bait except for the last part. yeah all the mucore should be taken off its literally a mucore chart with a couple tranny albums

>why does the trannycore chart have music that trannies like?

I think it's funny that people are demanding changes to the chart or get offended to see their favorite albums are also liked by trannies.

no its just a shitty chart

Do trannies even actually like these albums? It seems more like a mishmash of stereotypes about twitter fags and soibois and what they would probably like with a few actual tranny albums thrown in. Overall gonna give this chart a strong 5 to light 6.

Nope
seethe

If you dont dilate your vagina is gonna close up so you should probably dilate

What is some essential Cock and ball torture core?
I already have:
Killah Priest - Heavy Metal

If you don’t have sex you will become an incel

Volcel here, your barbs bring me no injury.

>N CELL! N CELL! N CELL! I SAID IT AGAIN! I SAID THE THING AGAIN! NEVERMIND THAT I SHOULD BE DILATING MY ARTIFICIAL VAGINA RIGHT NOW, I'M TOO BUSY CELEBRATING THAT I CALLED SOMEONE AN INCEL ON Yea Forums!!!! PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!! THIS IS SO EPIC!!!

>Volcel
Yeah right...
OMG I SAID TRANNIES AND DILATE AGAIN HAHAHAHA SO EPIC XD

You can choose not to believe me if you wish, it doesnt affect me. I think I have a testosterone imbalance or something because the typical guy shit like hustling, chasing pussy, and partying dont really bring me any joy, but at the same time I'm not gay or anything.