Love of my life got engaged to some tool...

Love of my life got engaged to some tool. My gf is best friends with her and is in the wedding so I have to see it happen.

Music for this feel?

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iprckqvNEJ0
youtu.be/GzKFEx-wsJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=iprckqvNEJ0

you got a gf what u so sad about rofl

Thanks

Yeah but its the wrong gf, I basically settled because girl 1 wasnt available. He's a dick so I thought they wouldn't last and I could swoop in but here we are 2 years later.

unfortunate, in a way i know that feel where i felt like i was with the wrong girl for 2 and a half years. there are other women out there though, keep up hope

> to some tool.
You don’t like The Tool?

thanks user

damn bro ur life is over, don't know what to tell you

were u ever 2gether

love is fake news

Idk what you mean by together. We had a super intimate weekend at a lake house and hooked up a few times but when we came home "we" agreed it couldnt happen again because of bf/gf

Lol sounds like you’re the dick. Just break up with current girl, stop leading her on and then you don’t have to go to the wedding.

prog and krautrock

this right here

I know that feel,user.

Attached: HOME - Odyssey - cover.png (1350x1350, 2.56M)

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

this

you don’t understand. OP is a pathetic orbiter who somehow managed to get a gf, but still wants to orbit. Not to mention that the other girl is sucking the other guys cock, slurping up his fat loads, and screaming his name every night.

Man I can't listen to this band, it takes me back to my fucked up teenage years.

Emerson Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9 (2nd Impression)
Helped me get over my dad's death

youtu.be/GzKFEx-wsJo
Cheers darlin'.