The most overrated band of all time

>the most overrated band of all time

Attached: C1YRnQIzuTS._SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 100K)

Yeah probably

Literally anything that's on RYM top 200 is overrated tourist garbage

Probably accurate especially with all this manufactured hype around them that still exists after the mediocre biopic

>only obscure music is good ha!

yeah I'm getting sick of hearing them too. or the covers done in the movie soundtrack. Overplay really pisses off the mind I think.

If things get overplayed, you're spending too much time consuming shitty media.

Yeah, I can't really disagree with that.

It's actually kinda sad. I want to give Queen a listen on its own terms but I simply can't listen to it without thinking about all the annoying shitheads from high school who wouldn't shut up about "the best band in the woooorld, OMG"

How do you disconnect from that?

Just probably let it be. There's so much time worthy music out there. Why do you have to listen to this one hyped up band?

It's more the fact that I can't just hear it neutrally. I'll never actually enjoy it but I'd like to at least be able to hear it without getting literally annoyed

It's strange since they weren't particularly highly rated when Freddie was alive

*overplayed

Who are you quoting?

that's not U2

Probably because of the radio stations.

Bohemian Rhapsody is the most overrated rock song of all time, I'd say We Will Rock You is too but that's barely even a song. Those two exceptions aside, Queen is definitely not overrated

Normies hate U2 dude

ACDC

stop being insecure

the beatles

im more impressed with the business strategy of the Beatles

their musical content seems to be vastly overrated to me

their early stuff was just boy band and their later stuff was ripping off stuff from newer and younger bands

Not actually overrated because nobody human likes them. /pol/spergs faggots and housewives are the only fans of this '''''''''band'''''''''' in the UK.

nah but at the same time it's not my thing

These ones too

That doesn’t look like Led Zeppelin

step aside, boys

Attached: lennon.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Few normies over 30 "hate" Queen or U2.
For the most part they are only hated by under age 30 generations. What I find odd is that I can't recall any generations prior having absolute disdain for the revered artists of the past generations.

Didnt they create a whole genre and kickstart a new form of consuming musical entertainment?

>Most overrated band
>Rammstein still exist
I mean, user....

Attached: laut-brutal-und-poetisch-rammstein-foto-jes-larsenuniversal-music.jpg (680x340, 25K)

They were influential and you can hear that in most of their music, but for us Yea Forums elitists™ they are technically not all that good

Only teenagers do. U2 are fucking MASSIVE for old people. That's why they set that tour record. Make no mistake though boomers and gen X fucking adore this band and their sanctimonious twat singer.

our generation will save the world

we will resist the brainwashing

U2 is wack af

do we have to have this stupid fucking thread every day?

under pressure is overrated too
another one bites the dust is probably queen's best big hit

...no? what genre did they make?

I usually like over-the-top music but for some reason I just can't stand Queen. I think the problem is that over-the-top music is usually emotional, there are larger-than-life passions involved. But Queen never had any songs that meant something or felt honest or emotionally valuable. It was all just fluffy sing-a-long bullshit.

i don't like queen very much because i hate that over-the-top bullshit

yeah to me it sounds like campy musical theater songs but in a rock form, don't care for them

listen to sparks - kimono my house. they have a similarish feel and if you can get into that album youll probably be more open to queen on your own terms? worth a shot atleast. queen is definitely the most overrated band ever but they're still pretty good and the fact that they performed so well live is pretty impressive

Overplayed, yeah, but they still are fucking great. I'm tired too, and I don't think they'll sound the same ever again

They're definitely overrated, but they're still pretty good.

You dont know what overrated means.
Literally NONE.
ZERO.
NONE.
of their albums are considered classics by any critic anywhere.
you might as well've said the Eagles are the most overrated band of all time.