Fellas, I'm doing shrooms tomo. Looking for input on albums I should listen to and also activites

Fellas, I'm doing shrooms tomo. Looking for input on albums I should listen to and also activites

Attached: 1565431688415.gif (338x322, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-QPYEmidLI
youtube.com/watch?v=IWsJUFAZv4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0mFxuihEIbk
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGvLLEZQAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iiTod47qkiw
youtube.com/watch?v=rTVwFlPI5go
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc5R6_arl6A
youtube.com/watch?v=ryOR-lU6x7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chocolate & cheese

velocity:design:comfort or the classic dark side of the moon

Van Morrison - Astral Weeks. Listen to it outdoors, preferably near a lot of trees. It’ll change your life.

having done shrooms before, your mind is probably going to be racing too fast and thinking too much shit to pay attention to any music. but here's a few recs anyway

>Rush - 2112
>Boris - Flood
>Gabor Szabo - Dreams
>The Hearthstone soundstrack--trust me on this one

I had Madvillainy on during my first trip and hat was fun, watch this during your trip too youtube.com/watch?v=8-QPYEmidLI

youtube.com/watch?v=IWsJUFAZv4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0mFxuihEIbk

This is the ultimate shrooms album, accept no substitutes. it WILL change your life

Attached: 1b5c366d (1).jpg (320x320, 21K)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGvLLEZQAA
go for a walk after you peak

well greetings other absurdly based individual

Attached: 23498392849.png (416x577, 310K)

Attached: R-24432-1211569709.jpeg.jpg (595x600, 94K)

Ben Wa - Devil Dub

Attached: R-1431635-1517784613-3337.jpeg.jpg (298x300, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iiTod47qkiw
this was my favourite song from when i tripped, didn't expect it to be so good.
enjoy your trip user

>everyone experiences things the same as I do

based, this + minecraft soundtrack + loveless gave me a great trip

Brian Eno - another green world
and les rallizes denudes is great while tripping
but i feel like it fits acid better

I never said that, hence the "probably" and the fact that I still recommended music. But I guess autism makes it hard to pick up on context clues.

Serious answer, if you get a chance for an above average (or heroic) dose, do it alone in silent darkness.
You will have a much more lucid and personally relevant experience when you can focus on the shrooms alone, and let them build off what currently resides in your head.
Music is cool when high but you can't go as deep when focused on the outside world

Attached: Chaim Soutine - Praying Man.jpg (435x879, 82K)

watch Eraserhead

Malibu Ken

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=rTVwFlPI5go play this in a loop if you dare haha

This is a good one: youtube.com/watch?v=Gc5R6_arl6A

Watch all of the Adult Swim “Off The Air” videos on youtube.

anything by pink floyd

on this note you can try youtube.com/watch?v=ryOR-lU6x7E
i watched it on bad acid and it screwed with my brain, but i guess it's better on shrooms.

Autist with LSD experience here, really? That's weird. It's no exaggeration to say that music completely directs the psychedelic experience. Maybe you did them outside? In that case I could see myself getting distracted by nature, but if you're inside music will without fail blow your mind on psychs. I fully pay attention to deciding my playlist before tripping.

The Doors - The best of The Doors

I've never had a breakthrough on shrooms so that might be part of why. But outside minor visual hallucinations, mushrooms mostly just stimulates my brain in a way similar but very distinct from normal stimulants (caffeine, amphetamines, etc.) I have really fucking bad ADD though so that might be part of it.