Niggers this is entirely shit why is everybody so hyped about it lol

niggers this is entirely shit why is everybody so hyped about it lol

Attached: 8h7786r5t.jpg (1874x757, 211K)

yeah whatever why are there 5 kpop generals on the first page?

It's just boomers who heard about this site from their grandkids and think it's just another safe space for them to reminisce about the good old days. They'll all go back to Facebook after this thing flops.

I'm talking about irl, not some random north korean image board

It's because there are warehouses full of OTO acolytes jacking off to it in 16 hour shifts and projecting their prana into the astral bodies of the listeners and their gfs.

I think everybody is disappointed about it

Tool = fedora gamer shit

everyone in here might be, but everyone else is shilling it

Generous.

Shut up and buy, send more money
Fuck you buddy

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

dude.... just filter kpop

Their fans will never admit it sucks.
It's boring, bland alternative metal. You could search for that genre on bandcamp, choose a random result and get a more interesting band.

unironically this

2000's era progressive metal is such a cringe genre

they are filtered but i can still see the thread stubs and i was just wondering why there were five active ones and this was the first thread i saw so i asked about it in here because what are you really going to discuss the new tool song more i mean come on we all get it you either like it or you have taste

What is with the tool hate in this board? I have listened to their latest 3 albums because of the hype and actually found their music really fucking good, they have a distinctive sound that I happen to enjoy, i don't found the long songs boring contrary to what people say here. The vocals are alright too imo and particularly enjoy the drumming. Is the hate just circlejerk or I'm missing something? Maybe the band just clicked with me idk

>best work is in the 90s
>2000s era

wdhmbt?

that distinctive sound is the sound of lack of creativity and the messy mix of styles

maybe thats just it, their last 3 albums sound alike, you dont go on a decade hiatus and put out some shit that sounds like stuff that didnt make the cut years ago.

It's just autism

it's ok
would be better if it was half the length or had a proper high point instead of just being tediously monotonous for no real purpose

>aenima, lateralus, and 10,000 days sound the same
ok

Maynard cult will buy anything. I'd rather them buy APC or even fucking Puscifer though because 90% of the reason Tool is fucking awful is because of Adam Jones

Adam jones makes the band

>*Adam jones makes the band terrible
Sorry about the typo guys.

Well maybe, but i won't complain if it sounds similar because its fresh to me, the tone they use in their guitar/bass, drumming style, pretty much everything its of my liking, maybe I wish they could go heavier in more songs. I'm now hyped for the album knowing it will be a long one

I thought it was shit the first listen but now it’s grown on me. Obviously not their strongest song but I still like it

faggot

We believe the album will still be good.

Yea Forums mu is a bunch of white nig worshiping white boys who get bored when a song isn't composed of nothing but hooks and talking about money and whores for the whole 2:32 of the song.

This, minus the "nig" part.

Still waiting for the album release to listen to it. I'm hyped, famalam.

Based and hookerpilled.

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
Your brain is literally mush lmao

>their last 3 albums sound alike
Have you listened to a single song of theirs? That's a ridiculous claim to make.

>Have you listened to a single song of theirs?
Their songs are gonna sound the same as long as Adam continues to be a hack.

ironic coming from an alzheimers ridden boomer like yourself

Puscifer>APC