A Compilation of Sweet Trip's Rarities, Loosies, and Remixes

>mega.nz/#F!IARWmKwZ!aOq1lE1wyUDVcTtNzl8bSw
Hey Yea Forums. A while ago I took it upon myself to make a folder compiling a bunch of Sweet Trip tracks outside of their main discography. Thing is, that list of songs keeps increasing through various means, be it the members uploading songs on their Soundclouds or me finding more tracks. So, I decided to make a MEGA folder that I keep updating as I see fit. I know that the older links are still circulated around here so I hope to get this one shared around in its place. If there are any tracks I'm missing/that you have, don't hesitate to share here.
Also Sweet Trip thread I guess

Attached: a2820509001_10.jpg (1200x1200, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/valeriecooper
a.uguu.se/h7Dob3KDKZpz_SweetTrip-NoiseIsASocialSkill(v.0.8).flac
youtube.com/watch?v=tOUU9849Ots
telelib.com/authors/J/JoyceJames/verse/chambermusic/chambermusic25.html
soundcloud.com/valeriecooper/sweet-trip-where-the-sunrise-dies-so-does-the-echo-of-your-voice
youtube.com/watch?v=gfVejl1-Zss
soundcloud.com/wotf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

VDC when glitchy.

You'll never know why when malinconic.

Cheers OP

International convinced me to transition into a female.

tysm!

why do you trannies have to ruin everything shut the fuck up no one cares

Mmmm, sweetie, no. Sweet Trip is a trans-friendly band. Looks like you got tricked into enjoying a transcore artist.
>:3

i dont care if an artist supports trannies nor do i care about trannies just shut the fuck up jesus christ

Drink poison

why?

The percussiony noises sent me into a minor panic attack the first time I heard it, which kind of lead to me having an epiphany about why such a minor thing would have such a major effect on me. I realised then that I don't truly feel comfortable in my own body, which is why outside stimuli like a song on an album is enough to upset my equilibrium enough to give me panicky feelings like that. Sorry if it doesnt really make sense.

People get that raw existential crisis feeling from music all the time and never chop their cocks off or dress like the opposite sex in response. They just accept things can be beautiful and painful at the same time

"Does being uncomfortable with your body" always relate to gender switching? I would imagine ugly people would feel uncomfortable with their bodies since they are so ugly.

based, thanks OP. ignore the other fags in this thread and know that true greatness lies within you. also there's more sweet trip remixes on valerie's soundcloud: soundcloud.com/valeriecooper

Thanks user, I was able to add those to the folder earlier today.

a.uguu.se/h7Dob3KDKZpz_SweetTrip-NoiseIsASocialSkill(v.0.8).flac
I finally found a lossless copy of Noise Is a Social Skill (my favorite sweet trip loosie), so feel free to add it to the mega. Expires in 24 hr.

thank you!!

Thanks user, I'll try to make a folder in there for high quality releases like that

save thread!

Imagine legit falling for that shitty bait

Imagine legit liking sweet trip

>malincolic

youtube.com/watch?v=tOUU9849Ots
telelib.com/authors/J/JoyceJames/verse/chambermusic/chambermusic25.html

fuk

am I blind or did you miss this gem?
soundcloud.com/valeriecooper/sweet-trip-where-the-sunrise-dies-so-does-the-echo-of-your-voice

I checked and it's in there

did they release more material? I hought their last song was in 2013.

this is a pretty great collection, gud fucking shit

Attached: 1529515755475.png (142x202, 68K)

no these are all old

wow, looks like i'm on the good side of youtube recommendations again. i'm not complaining. core

Thx

more like sweet shit

yes but in what quality? every so often someone posts it and I'm like "oh boy, maybe they're finally in lossless, V0, or at the very least 320" and download it and it's still fucking 128

youtube.com/watch?v=gfVejl1-Zss

>malinconic.

imagine not liking sweet trip and having shit taste like (you)

>malinconic

if you honestly like this band you should just transition already

>takes look at day of the week
>remembers that children don't go to school on Sunday
with you

>what is Sunday school
Get fucked tranny

imagine not liking a band anymore just because they got too popular. it's not like they sold out or anything, they finally got noticed by a wider audience.

hell main dude is a 9 to 5 programmer now lol

>get fucked tranny
the things you learn in Sunday school

I never did like them, their music is shit.

that's cool man not everyone likes glitchy shoegaze dreampop shit. do you really need to belittle others for having different taste than you or is it just how frequently that fucking album cover gets posted on this board? honestly I understand the latter

cope
both to be honest

cope

aaaa

>here's a free collection of rarities I put together for you
>entire thread is Yea Forums bitching and arguing about stupid off-topic shit

320 and less unfortunately. The tracks were often difficult to find, let alone in high quality, and a considerable amount of them were only available on the band members' respective Soundclouds

i mean i get it. seeing the same album cover day after day is stupid but raises a pretty good point. This thread had a little more intention at least

anyways guys here is main dudes soundcloud
soundcloud.com/wotf
and valeries
soundcloud.com/valeriecooper

Thank you OP

Attached: 1506550251979.jpg (800x725, 261K)

>i am the entirety of Yea Forums
oh no

Lold

Attached: 1565525113632.jpg (1280x536, 80K)

just trying to sympathize with you bud. I've been seeing countless threads about slipknot and tool the past week and i just don't click on them because i don't care. the sweet trip spam has been heavy for like a year and i'm not even thrilled with it despite being a fan

thanks OP

good shit

>malinconic