People who suffer from mental retardation

Post em

Attached: 58-og.jpg (500x702, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/89454813/#89454813
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont have any pictures of you OP, sorry.

OP utterly DESTROYED

based

fpbp
how can OP recover?

Fuck, I dont know. I dont know. You blew OP the fuck out, which is based, but you're also defending fagtano, which is cringe as fuck. Shit, I dont know guys. Is it based or cringe?

>ahahahahahahahahaha me jump on bandwagon hivemind so I can feel better about myself das funny xDDDD
Go back

Oh don't worry, I still despise Fantano, so OPs got that going for him. I just had to btfo him

BASED

Based. Cucks hate on fantano but he isnt even a bad person, and his reviews are usually spot-on and entertaining at the very least.

Double fucking based

He used to be part of this board's culture but now all we have are soulless wojack and onions posters.

Historical revisionism, the only part fagtano has ever played in this board's culture was being relentlessly mocked for his shit opinions. Back to /r/hiphop with you.

PC LIBS

OP ABSOLUTELY ASSBLASTED TO INFINITY AND BACK

FUCKING COPE

Attached: tumblr_p2ve5vBdZ01rmerh9o1_540.jpg (540x537, 34K)

Hey kid, your capslock is on.

You still mad about that 6/10 MDBTF score, sonny?

SEETHING
HEY Yea Forums, THIS FAGGOT GOT BTFO AND IS LITERALLY PISSING HIS PANTS WITH RAGE

EVERYONE LAUGH AT OP

Attached: images (4).jpg (179x282, 8K)

>retrard is also a faggy frog shitter

KILL YOURSELF OP, LOOOOOOOL

>implying i'm the frogposter
KEK, OP JUST STOP WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD

Attached: 1519059229422.jpg (715x715, 106K)

>still can't figure out capslock
Get off the computer kid, your mom is calling you for your phonix lesson.

Ok, this is epic

Fantano literally is a bad person, if you value integrity and honesty, that is. Instead of standing his ground when he was slandered by the Fader article and Christagu, he quickly gave up and changed himself for the sake of being perceived as politically correct. He did nothing wrong, and he knew it, but choose the cowardly way out anyway.

I unsubbed.

the entire meme channel was demonitized so he just got rid of it

it's pretty retarded to think you're someone important cause of youtube views

posting videos of your opinion with extreme high quality cameras is just narcissistic as all hell

This. Firstly, he’s a filthy race mixer (doesn’t matter because he’s probably not having kids anyway). Second, he completely cucked himself to not offend the left.

Thanks for the support, and I agree with your second point, but I think your first statement is fucking stupid. I don't like Fantano's newfound PC persona either, but his wife being black is completely irrelevant.

I looked at his twitter, kinda sad desu he's clinging onto political youtubers like an attention seeking whore. Didn't this dude get totally floored for not having actual opinions? Why's he switched sides yet still talking out his ass?

This
Removing the meme channel was damage control.

From what I saw when I use to be a fan of his, he had a bit of a Yea Forums-esque sense of humor, kind of offensive and edgy (he showed a lot of it on his now deleted meme channel). Then he got wrongly accused of being an "alt-right" supporter by a Fader article, and then accused of being a sexist by Christagu. He then drastically changed his online persona in order to be accepted again, despite the fact that he was not guilty of anything in the first place. He should have stood up for himself. Many of us former fans would have supported him if he did, but he didn't want his career to be destroyed, so gave up.

You guys spend too much time on Yea Forums. Your delusions about the lives of other people are taking over your own lives. It’s like you guys need something to complain about all the time, like an unhealthy relationship.

*so he gave up
sorry, typo

Thanks for the total rundown. I tuned out for the most part but recently noticed his meme reviews were gone. Shame, really.

Attached: x.jpg (668x578, 22K)

Will he redeem himself?

>Instead of standing his ground when he was slandered by the Fader article
Except he stood his ground in a 20 minute fucking video where he shat all over the Fader article? The video is still up btw if you doubt me.
>and Christagu
He made another 15 minute video discussing Christgau's comments where he defended himself against some of the points made against him.
>he quickly gave up and changed himself for the sake of being perceived as politically correct.
I don't see how he's any more "politically correct" than he was in the past. He's always been a liberal. If you didn't realize that you're a fucking retard.

You don't have to like Anthony but you could actually watch his videos before rambling on like an idiot.

Calm down, Anthony.

He’s not retarded, just greedy and high on his own farts

fuck, it was that obvious, huh?

Everyone ITT including me

What album that you like did he give a bad rating?

>Implying that the only reason someone could be critical of Fantano is because they're just haterz

sometimes i watch one of his older reviews and he has much more articulate points rather than "and this songs has a trap style beat and reminds me of the smiths, and the next song is this sort of atmospheric miles davis trap beat"

t. anferny

haha guess who haha
OP!!! Hahaha. haha. it's op he's retarded haha. bet you didn't see that coming OP haha

Attached: haha.jpg (480x480, 25K)

He probably saw it coming when someone made that same exact joke only way funnier at the beginning of the thread.

Fuck you all i hate you. My life is miserable and i don't plan to change it. I know my opinion doesn't matter to you but frick you you fricking frick

>still seething 8 hours later
Wow, that first reply really hit you hard, didnt it?

Fucking kek Anthony let the man live.

guys...i think op killed himself

Attached: 6dc.jpg (600x576, 22K)

Who? Never heard of that guy. He sounds like a real assblasted faggot though.

Fpbp

Fantano is a disingenuous sack of shit.

did you niggas forget that Yea Forums is the reason fantano got popular in the first place?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/89454813/#89454813
Go here if you want to see OP's seething before he removed all of his posts

He did nothing wrong and he was punished
kill yourself desu