It's so fucking beautiful lads

It's so fucking beautiful lads

Attached: 57191868_431929087373630_7693421074075888537_n.jpg (990x880, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infinite--regress.tumblr.com/post/131935606668/joanna-newsom-album-covers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6/10. bjork is better. Nico is the patrician artist for White Girl Folk Musicians.

Joanna Newsom is one of the few artists that make me care about the lyrics

Every bork song would be better as an instrumental and Nico ruined every song on the banana album with her monotonous voice.

Attached: 1516737233509.png (580x522, 196K)

>Bringing up banana when i mention nico
yea ok plebe. listen to moar of her music and your opinion will change.

Nobody cares about your irrelevant nazi waifu

Jarboe is the jarbest white girl musician.

All of her music is beautiful, lyrically and musically.
You think this until you actually hear Bjork's instrumentals. They're nice, but her voice is the melody of most of her music.

Anyway, OP. Check out the rest of her work if you haven't already.

what's your favourite song so far? mine is only skin :(

Do you think Steve Albini yelled at her during the recording?

Yes and she did that noise she does when she says “aAND I MISS YOUR PRECIOUS HEART” furiously

>it's so deep!

Attached: 1564869707850.png (454x520, 11K)

>THE MEADOWLARK
Dropped

For me, it's Sawdust & Diamonds

>There’s a light in the wings, hits the system of strings
>From the side, where they swing —
>See the wires, the wires, the wires
>And the articulation in our elbows and knees
>Makes us buckle;
>And we couple in endless increase
>As the audience admires

>And the little white dove
>Made with love, made with love;
>Made with glue, and a glove, and some pliers

>Swings a low sickle arc, from its perch in the dark:
>Settle down, settle down, my desire

Attached: 1404417795654.jpg (639x595, 76K)

Granny with harp

I prefer Have One on Me but both are high on my list of favorite albums. Where did you get such a high resolution picture of the album cover? Even the Bandcamp version is blurrier than this.

I should like this album on paper but it's honestly shite. She has good ideas but know how to write good music.

Just use Google's reverse search and you should be able to find high quality album art

infinite--regress.tumblr.com/post/131935606668/joanna-newsom-album-covers

Attached: 910jPZss2lL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1486, 329K)

Attached: huge_avatar.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Extremely high quality 10/10 baroque folk and Van Dyke Parks makes everything better.

Based friendless fag

Literally a shit, shrill Vashti Bunyan imho

>Implying Joanna's voice is a strength

And miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and And miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss, and miss, and missAnd miss,

why would her yell at her?

aAAND MISS YOUR HEART

yikes

Nico was just okay. All of her "genius" was because of Cale otherwise you get just shit generic folk like her first album.

real singers know that she's an extremely talented vocalist

shit sorry wron gperson