Last ratings on RYM thread

post em

Attached: last5.png (1442x340, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/the1900s/r5.0
google.com/search?q=replicated definition&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS694US694&oq=replicated defin&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.2958j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot (17).png (1358x442, 107K)

bad taste
this is stupid

calm down little man

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (775x816, 320K)

Attached: rym23.png (591x317, 63K)

this sucks
garbage
garbage
good Tool and Ramleh ratings

Attached: the recents.png (706x315, 59K)

Fuck off you craphead

6 feet deep is like 4/5 for me but nice
accurate fugazi ratings

Attached: 20190810_112901.jpg (1080x536, 164K)

rateyourmusic.com/collection/the1900s/r5.0

not good enough

and anarchism is for theoryless teenagers. you should be a marxist-leninist.

Attached: 44C4A8BE-ABDE-42B0-A307-BE1F7D7FB18D.jpg (1536x2048, 209K)

bad
excellent

Attached: IMG_5508.jpg (576x333, 59K)

Attached: boob.png (1070x1901, 694K)

christ you are a faggot

why the kitty cat

Attached: Capturar.png (816x357, 68K)

I'm not an anarchist >:(
shut up

buddy you have NO classical and barely ANY pop, except for this 1 [one] leftfield christina aguilera song which tells me it’s an ironic rating and you don’t actually have any lasting respect for 2000s pop music. you should delete your account until you develop some self-respect.

not him and im not gonna defend this user cause he is a faggot bot those are both admirable traits that anyone should aspire to achieve

>classical
why would I listen to classical when I can listen to avant prog?
also the christina aguilera rating wasn't ironic you schmuck that song is good the reason I haven't rated any other pop stuff is because pretty much all good pop is limited to singles and I don't want to be a RYM account that has 29384273 ratings but all of them are singles so shut up

>respect for 2000s pop
no one should respect soulless garbage

Attached: 1508597029569.jpg (605x500, 60K)

that wasnt even me retard

>why would I listen to classical when I can listen to avant prog?
LMAO
>I haven't rated any other pop stuff is because pretty much all good pop is limited to singles
yeah nice excuse you fucking weasel, one single pop song out of 1,000+ other ratings? i don’t buy it, and neither should anybody else.
>no one should respect soulless garbage
maybe you’d understand if you were a millennial, or better yet if you understood the history of pop music and how godawful this decade has been compared to the 2000s.
then next time don’t interject conversations that don’t concern you, there’s no way i could have known that due to Yea Forums’s shitty anonymous feature.

Not bad, but I don't think I could listen to that much edgy stuff for an extended period of time

Willie is based, not bad at all

The dead c and pere ubu are based

Fugazi are better than you think, having the argument with the same rating as tool's worst album is pretty pleb ngl

I can get down with this, although I think hell awaits is better than show no mercy personally

based

Everything here is overrated

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 11.59.11 AM.png (1720x718, 270K)

t. elitist loser
show me one classical piece that hasn't been replicated more enjoyably in the avant prog sphere. also if you want me to list off every 2000s pop song I like I am happy to do that for you

>Ween
18 and up buddy

Garbage taste.

shut up

why didn't you like wish you were here?

All leftist ideologies are for babies. Take the Libertarian pill.

dont like mars volta
bowery electric is good

Attached: Rate Your Music.png (750x399, 94K)

He can dish it out but he can't take it. What a surprise.

>he's still going through is teenage libertarian phase
we've all been there, buddy. how about you come back when you're 18
fuck my dickhole asswipe

The Pod is a masterpiece, I'll stand by that

Pink Floyd past atom heart are pretty shitty to me, they sound like a band standing on stage completely still playing really fucking slow but it's supposed to be really important or some shit because of some super deep message that really isn't deep at all... idk man, it really sounds bloodless to me and I struggle to get through most of those albums because they bore the living shit out of me. The 2 stars are solely because I think the guitar solos are kinda nice and Wish You Were Here is a genuinely great song.

>bowery electric is good
Beat is pretty damn good but lushlife came across as boring, by the numbers trip hop to my ears. I'd much rather listen to portishead or even the first two massive attack albums

I like u

understandable, shine on you crazy diamond is like an eargasm for me but I can see why you don't like it

not listening to pop music or classical? i’m not even going to ask you to expound on the latter cuz you’re just wrong and uneducated, but crafting a catchy, original pop song that stays with you for the rest of your life is incredibly hard, and discovering said songs is pretty damn difficult too. if pleasure from music is one of your priorities as a supposed hobbyist then you owe it to yourself to give a shit.

>replicated
what do you mean by this vague weasel language ?
>also if you want me to list off every 2000s pop song I like I am happy to do that for you
1. why the hell would i do that, moreover how the hell would i know that ?
2. use your memory and google like everybody else. there’s most likely dozens of songs you can’t remember but you’ll probably feel waves of nostalgia upon rediscovering. what a stupid request.

i used to be a right-libertarian, before i started caring more about the working class and less about childish, pseudoscientific social darwinism.

>not listening to pop music or classical? i’m not even going to ask you to expound on the latter cuz you’re just wrong and uneducated, but crafting a catchy, original pop song that stays with you for the rest of your life is incredibly hard, and discovering said songs is pretty damn difficult too. if pleasure from music is one of your priorities as a supposed hobbyist then you owe it to yourself to give a shit.
i mean, see, the point is, have it your way. you like pop? go listen to pop. me? i dont give a fuck about pop, i hate most of it. why anyone would be elitist about me not wanting to listen to pop when there isnt even enough time in a lifetime to listen to the music i DO want to hear is beyond me. same for classical.
basically, suck a dick and fuck off.

google.com/search?q=replicated definition&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS694US694&oq=replicated defin&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.2958j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
also you seemed to be very unhappy about my seeming lack of pop so I was just trying to help you out

>i dont give a fuck about pop, i hate most of it.
implying you’ve heard most of it
>same for classical
implying you’re even aware of any of it lol

so you want a fucking cover of a classical piece? are you kidding me?

nigger, again, explain to me why i would EVER want to waste my time on a genre ive had only bad experiences with when i dont even have enough time for genres i like. please, i insist, go on.

beats why. why don’t you stop listening to bad pop music? furthermore, why don’t you stop leading people to believe that you ARE into pop music by having some totally leftfield aguilera song as one of your highest ratings? good lord you’re slow.

*beats me

no you brainlet. I'm saying that everything any classical piece has ever achieved has been done better by the avant prog sphere, thus 'replicating' the achievements of classical music.
>he's too retarded to distinguish between other anons
lmao

wait, im not that user whose ratings you posted. i havent heard any aguilera song, and im pretty open about disliking pop. i just took a stance against your "your ratings are bad because no pop" argument. that other user you called out, hes a faggot too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-204703_Chrome.jpg (1080x1972, 440K)

Attached: 20190810_214810.jpg (713x500, 107K)

>everything any classical piece has ever achieved has been done better by the avant prog sphere,
proof? you haven’t even listened to any classical judging by your profile; you have zero authority to be making such an uneducated statement and you know it.
>>he's too retarded to distinguish between other anons
i’m only concerned with whatever argument is in front of me, as should anyone on a discussion forum.

I asked you to name a piece you stupid wad, and you have still failed to do so.

“henry cow is better than beethoven” -some 18 year old nobody on Yea Forums with zero music education

Attached: 5350E890-20FE-4AA7-A4B5-D1235EFD2B9B.jpg (645x773, 57K)

>unironically trying to academize art
lmao
and Henry Cow IS better than Beethoven

naming pieces back and forth would do an ignorant teen like you absolutely no good. you’re clearly delusional if you think your quirkcore is more resourceful than thousands of years of refined art music.

wouldn't you like to be the one that saves me, an ignorant teen, from my poseurdom by exposing me to some classical pieces?

>implying you’ve even heard half of beethoven’s oeuvre

why don’t you save yourself, better yet?

trying to picture some 18 year old walking into a respected music school and telling them they’re all stupid for “academizing” art is absurdly funny

Attached: RYM LAST FIVE.png (1199x733, 109K)

David Bowie meme school

Attached: 20190810_155744.jpg (981x522, 164K)

> or better yet if you understood the history of pop music and how godawful this decade has been compared to the 2000s.
Why would I care about pop made in the 2000s or 2010s? Pop is just a fucking garbage genre and Im not going to spend my time looking for "good" pop, instead I will put my energy into listening to genres where there is still creativity and artistry to be found

>mfw rym account got banned

Attached: 1564978072172.jpg (362x362, 21K)

how?
for what?

listening to bad music on purpose to "see what the fuss is about"
i REALLY need to kill myself

Attached: rym1.jpg (618x313, 55K)