Physical Attractiveness and Musical Talent are intrinsically connected

Physical Attractiveness and Musical Talent are intrinsically connected.

Attached: Annie.png (478x597, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0RrT6hMOgI
youtu.be/Z6AyWaV86rE?t=138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell that to Haydn.

yes

Attached: images.jpg (312x161, 5K)

Or in her case, her father's money.

rude

If you're girl no matter how talented you are, you'll not break through if you're not pretty

why do guys get away with being ugly
so dumb

I thought she's a working class girl from Texas before fame

Patriarchy

Physical attractiveness is an indicator of good genetics, which is why attractive people tend to be smarter and more talented than ugly people.

fucking sux
we need an non-feminist anti-(ugly )men movement

indeed

Attached: serveimage-23.jpg (436x600, 54K)

who cares he was a gigachad

Not true

Attached: story_activist2.jpg (250x251, 31K)

because they're never talented so it's all about looks

This. FPHIU

Attached: PAPA.jpg (270x360, 9K)

>working class girl from texas
Not everyone from Texas is a farmer. From the interviews i've seen she seemed to have a comfortable but not extravagant suburban life. As far as I know she had like 8 or 9 brothers and sisters and from the FBI's press release her dad owed like 400k in child support to her and 2 of her siblings.

>farmers are poor

Attached: 1550629570475.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

her father is a literal millionaire wall street crook. or was anyway, he got sent to prison. there is nothing working class about daddy buying all your gear and paying for your entire Berklee tuition. not to mention her uncle got her on Beggars Banquet.

Attached: consider the following.png (473x462, 142K)

Got me there. But farmers still definitely have that public perception of working for themselves and being self-sustaining. When at this point it is almost entirely for profit with lots of subsidies and incentives. Thats why theres so much corn being produced.

>wall street
How was he based in wall street. His operation was based in Texas as far as I know and it was a simple pump and dump scheme.
>her uncle
How was her dad or uncle able to get her into an indie label? I think touring with established indie musicians like The Polyphonic Spree and Sufjan Stevens makes more sense. Also, it's mot like he was that popular with Tuck and Patti. It was somewhat niche AOR when labels were pumping that shit out like crazy in the 90's because the profit margins on cd sales were huge.

You're about 10 years behind waifufag. If you want to find everything that is getting mentioned then go on that forum for autistic lesbians. There is also a HUGE difference between a small, local independent label and Beggars Group.

Lmao i'm the fucker who posted the original fbi press release and the Daily Mail article and I don't believe this shit. And yes there is a huge difference between 4ad, Matador. Beggars, and some indie label, but can you explain how Tuck Andress would have any correlation and connections with someone from Beggars Banquet?.

in this timeline every single musician gets a "struggle" come-up story regardless of income and background except the guy that paid to open for the eagles at msg

Attached: richarddjames.jpg (1000x563, 82K)

I've read about this, but never seen it in reality.
The very intelligent people I know are generally slightly above average looking but in no way stunning.

probably a typical sign of talent*. good genes

Imagine having this much of a misunderstanding of genetics.

I can just smell from here that op is some kind of rabid waifufag that has pictures of drawn naked children on his Yu-Gi-Oh or MtG card sleeves

Attached: 0_e9St6NpPTozKdj0F.jpg (600x338, 33K)

>Physical Attractiveness and Musical Talent are intrinsically connected.
>mfw

Attached: mfw.jpg (300x300, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D0RrT6hMOgI

>tfw i'm a shameless waifufag who would love to play Legends of Zelda with St. Vincent

youtu.be/Z6AyWaV86rE?t=138

then why are all the male musicians so fucking ugly huh

->