Do I have low IQ if I prefer pre-Rubber Soul Beatles more than their late work?

Do I have low IQ if I prefer pre-Rubber Soul Beatles more than their late work?

Attached: 1.jpg (780x440, 47K)

No, I feel the same.

Yes. Musical taste translates directly to IQ.

not at all. "if i fell," for example, is better than 90% of their post-rubber soul output

The only album I really appreciate in its entirety in their early era is Help

no, quite the opposite. people who prefer their later work value gimmicky production/orchestration (durr theres horns and synths now XD) over actual solid, more inspired songwriting on a more substantial level (structure, melody, harmony, lyrics vs just what fucking instrument you used to do it)

You don't think Sgt Pepper, MMT, or Abbey Road have solid songwriting. You're a dummy.

Attached: 1525390092478.jpg (574x768, 59K)

Nah, if Beatles stopped making music after releasing Help! they would still be one of the greatest bands ever.
AHDN is a perfect album.

nope, that's a fine opinion to have.

personally i think beatles peaked with revolver. i like plenty of songs from sgt peppers and the albums that came after, but a lot of it aged like milk

No. It doesn't matter if you like either early or late Beatles, you're high-IQ either way.

Revolver aged the milkiest.

revolvers still a solid album
its just mixed horribly

If you like the beatles at all, then you most definitely have a low iq.

Attached: 1519783837116.jpg (680x1020, 121K)

/thread

The stereo version maybe, but I'm not talking about the mixing.

t. non musician

t.memecareer

Oh my fucking god, Beatles fans actually think they're somehow special.

>xD le beatles pop artists for teenage girls
What new recording technique did Drake make? Who is Drake's favorite Avant-garde
composers? Name me some Drake songs with asymmetric time signatures and complex changes.

You're low IQ if you don't realize that pic related is superior to all the Beatles discography

Attached: telstar the sound of the tornadoes.jpg (600x595, 108K)

revolver

>way-ahead-of-its-time rock album with a near-perfect tracklist

sgt peppers

>OOH LA la la THE DANCING eLEPhants BOOp bboOp for THE BENEFIT OF MR KiTE

>near-perfect tracklist
>near
It's a perfect tracklist. I bet you are some of these faggots who don't like Yellow Submarine or Dr. Robert.

Am I a pleb if I think they peaked with The Magical Mystery Tour?

Not that guy, but Doctor Robert genuinely sucks ass.

WELL

>way-ahead-of-its-time
In what way?

XD got'em

Leave.

Attached: 1463122128541.jpg (640x640, 42K)

I prefer Fantomas

Attached: the director's.jpg (252x249, 17K)

Ring a ding end of thread, If I fell is probably their greatest highlight from the pre-rubber soul era, also Rubber soul is cringe as well as Revolver

BASED.
Dr. Robert is great. The lyrics are catchy and the bassline is great.

Attached: 15507642659345.png (500x343, 171K)

>What new recording technique did Drake make?
why are you even mentioning drake? you honestly sound like a youtube comment...

My favorite album is 'Decent gentrified black people music"

But that's a Rolling Stones album user

Check the OP.

I think the recent "Yesterday" movie makes a powerful, though not actually stated opinion that it is a mistake to get caught up in The Beatles "eras." The movie presents all of their material in random order, and no era comes out the worst for it. The movie can transition from The Long and Winding Road to She Loves You and *both* songs come off as 10/10s.

Attached: beatles-rs-wpr.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

I prefer revolver. But Rubber soul and pre shows them off from where they started. Being a really good live band.

Attached: 1564028589355.jpg (462x700, 51K)

Not that you asked, but the first song that my gf and I ever tried to sing in harmony to was If I Fell. It's very much a Harmony 101 type of song. Fun to sing. Once we had that down, we jumped to Ruby Tuesday and Tomorrow (from Annie). My girlfriend is primarily a dancer, but I think her better talent is singing.

>My girlfriend is primarily a dancer, but I think her better talent is singing.
good to know

Maybe the real message is that Rubber Soul, as the watershed between pre and post, reigns supreme as the Best Beatles

are you retarded

>
no

Your retardation is actually making me mad. I want to furiously curb stomp you. I want to swing a hammer at your jaw. I want to beat your skull till your head starts to swell. You should really just kill yourself.

It just means you've probably never done drugs before and prefer more simple pop music.