REC ME SOME SPEAKERS

I am tired of listening to music through headphones. Please rec me some good but not too expensive speakers.

I hear a lot about JBL but it appears to be popular among normies and plebs so I'm guessing it's actually shit

Attached: 91HnLmz7bsL._SX425_.jpg (425x263, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/JBL-Professional-Powered-Studio-Monitor/dp/B077NHM2K6/
amazon.com/Micca-COVO-S-Compact-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B00N8265I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you sincerely use the term normies and plebs you probably don't get out much so I wouldn't recommend a portable speaker

Who gives a fuck dude well all die in the end you think that everything we own will not be carried with us to the flip side? You’re stuck in ancient China, fate is dark, lonely and eternal for EVERYONE not just you and me

alright, let me replace normies and plebs by the general populace who listens to top 40 playlists on Spotify
still offended dumbass?

yea, thanks for the introduction to teenage existentialism, not get out of my thread if you don't have anything to add

trying way too hard

Attached: cringe hamster.jpg (506x477, 18K)

Don’t ignore me because you don’t Like what I’ve said. I don’t make the rules buddy, neither do these supposed “leaders” so stop falling into this system that makes you buy shit you don’t need with false/fiat money based on nothingness because that is life nothing; crazy to think huh? Money, the most important thing for so many people is just that, nothing

if you're that much of a poorfag where cost is a concern then just get whatever since it's all going to sound like shit

JBL's portable BT speakers fit into your qualifications perfectly and due to their portability you don't need to mess around with amplifiers, wires and placement of your speaker setup. I own a JBL Flip 3 which has a suprisingly good sound quality for the price. The Charge 3 -model that you posted a picture of has heavy bass.

jesus fuck, alright, ignore this thread, just go back to posting billy eilish and drake or whatever the fuck you guys post on this absolutely shit board

Get? What ever happened to building you know? Crafting your own shit? Make your own stuff fuck everyone trying to get money out of you. I’ve built this laptop cheap and fast and it’s way better than anything out there on the market. Use it or lose it buddy that is the motto, you got hands and brain for a reason stop being a god damn chump your entire life for fucks sakes. Knowledge/experience is power because it’s transcendent stop letting people fuck you in the ass all the time

Lmao try to be less edgy my man. In all seriousnes JBL is a respected brand and I believe these:

amazon.co.uk/JBL-Professional-Powered-Studio-Monitor/dp/B077NHM2K6/

are considered some of the best budget speakers on the market. You might have better luck on /g/ or the r/audiophile subroodit.

JBL Flip 4 my guy

Might as well kill yourself now, fucking idiot.

This you dumb fucker. Just because you have a self inflated view of your own music tastes doesn't make you an audio engineer.

Amplifiers are so cheap to make and stupid low %thd thanks to class d. The passive bass radiators on these things hit hard. They're portable, wirefree, and battery powered. The JBLs will compete well with any jobsite radio or many in home units. The $20 knockoffs will sound like shit.

Why rush the inevitable? As I said, knowledge and experience is transcendent. But you’re too much of a chump little pushover to realise that

I like JBL, try the speaker quality by blasting this really loud.

Attached: singles going.jpg (300x300, 11K)

i use a JBL charge 3 at my work (line cook) and it sounds great actually. its a little heavy on the bass but you can adjust your audio source accordingly. i actually recommend it if you're looking for more portable speakers. if you are looking for real speakers though you could do a lot better

I don't like the sound profile of those t b h. It's one of those speakers that separates certain layers like hi-hats or percussion and makes em up front. I prefer the neutral wall-of-sound from other speakers.

amazon.com/Micca-COVO-S-Compact-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B00N8265I8

Small, affordable, quality. Thank me later.

This.
All these speakers with artificial sound fields sound sound exactly that, artificial.
Get even a small class d amp and a set of passive speakers and you will have much more realistic sound.
Oh and fuck Bluetooth!

>I hear a lot about JBL but it appears to be popular among normies and plebs so I'm guessing it's actually shit
Right, any speaker company that can stay in business for 70+ years must suck

t. tries to fit in by using pleb and normie but the board turns on him

I recommend the vintage Bose 901's. They'll run you $800-$2500, but you will also need to drop $6000 on a Macintosh amp to run them.

Mainly I am recommending them because I inherited a pair and want to sell them.

You should t have any trouble finding someone to take those user, but I don’t think that is portable enough for OP

cum balls fart