MY NAME IS...

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: Capture_0.jpg (745x491, 54K)

Kid Rock is unironically based. Fuck T Swift and her shit music and political opinions.

He sounds ignorant and sexist

BAWITDABA DA BANG A DANG DIGGY DIGGY

good thing he let us all know Kid Rock posted it
would have never known otherwise

embarassing take lmfao

Lol you're mad.

Nice one, smartass, but celebrities have interns post most of their tweets, so if they write one they "sign" it so people know they wrote it.

if he didnt sign it i would have thought it was just an ironic twitter handle

Being a dem gets you in movies..? I don't understand the connection there

Being openly Republican in today's political climate makes you problematic. She's gone a long way to hammer home that she's a Democrat in recent years.

Based. Taylor Swift is an actual retard

Robert James Ritchie is not now nor has he ever been "based." He's a millionaire's son who crafted a fake wigga persona to earn more than enough monry to buy chins and veneers for every slack jawed yokel he conned into supporting him.

Not this shit again

Preach user, preach.

batiwdaba d-dank d-dank shiggy diggy

>Mfw Kid Rock is a rich kid
I've always had disdain for his music, but some of it is fun, and I had a modicum of respect for him since I fell for his image of rags-to-riches and never bothered to look into it .

That respect is gone, fuck you, your trash music and your trash fan base, fuck you, Kid Rock.

Attached: 1560555811390.png (250x492, 187K)

Ah yes, because no one has quite the hard upbringing as Taylor. The girl from Pennsylvania that had her family support her entire career with an INCREDIBLY thick southern accent that suddenly got dropped once she moved to New York. Now that's an authentic artist!

>whataboutism
Fucking cope, nobody has or will ever give a shit about shit rock

>s-s-s-s-s-she duz it too guise
wew

Yet here you are talking about him. I literally pointed out that Taylor Swift isn't as authentic as her image would indicate, just as you did, and now you're butthurt. Kill yourself, my man.

mad

I was team /taytay/ until she got fake tits

Completely vapid shallow low self esteem cunt trying to fit in with the fakes in LA

Stopped doing anything country related too.

>Kid Rock isn't even an actual white trash person!
>WHAT!? YOU CAN'T MENTION THAT TAYLOR SWIFT ISN'T AS COUNTRY AS HER NEAR DECADE LONG PERSONA MADE HER OUT TO BE! THAT'S COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT!

Say it with me now: Holy. Fucking. Based.

Attached: EBjYl7_U0AAeD0d.jpg (425x639, 47K)

Anybody who collaborates with ICP is based in my book.

t.Michigander

Flint born and bred, no doubt.

Stay mad

WAIT SHE HAS FAKE TITS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WOULDVE FUCKED HERRR

You can hate on Kid all you want and I do sometimes, but he's 100% correct in this twitter posting.

Why would anyone ever hate on Kid Rock

This is what a real man does. He tells a beautiful woman what she needs to hear

I like how when Kid Rock does this its a huge fucking deal but when a band like IDLES does the exact same thing you guys tend to ignore it. I wonder why.

Based

>it's bad when Kid Rock pretends to be something else but it's ok when Taylor Swift does it

Kill yourself waifufag

Based for his statement, but Kid Rock, calling someone else a sellout? Gimme a break....he went from rapper, to rocker, to country singer....all he ever did was sellout the moment he could to get to a bigger audience

Attached: kidrockcard.jpg (512x722, 136K)

Lol and the only thing that keeps Kid Rock relevant is sucking on Trump's ding-dong. How long is that going to last? Eight years, tops. Then Trump will leave office in disgrace as the worst president in US history, and Kid Rock will finally shrink into a corn cob.

damn... I think me and a lot of people here will have to stop listening to Kid Rock like they do every day

Attached: vic.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Nah, Kid Rock is huge in the Midwest especially here in Michigan, and probably the South too. He's hardly a relevant celeb but he is huge in terms of having fans.

Eat shit you idiot. Learn the rules of the road.

Attached: q6gGR8D.gif (480x192, 417K)

That's an extremely small world and that's an extremely small number of fans. And I'm sure the Black folks aren't big fans.

>the vast majority of the USA
>small

What?

Attached: 21a1bbbeaf006fde2c4f34a233ffebdd.jpg (380x594, 47K)