About time the superior album enters the top 10

About time the superior album enters the top 10.

Attached: 20190809_230430.jpg (720x676, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pmuFV3y
psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html
huffpost.com/entry/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796
fastcompany.com/3055662/smart-people-are-as-racist-as-less-smart-people-but-smart-enough-to-hide-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both fucking shit

Just go the fuck back and stay there

Embarrassing take.

Itaots fans don't hate TPAB. Hate "In Rainbows" that album is trash and doesnt deserve to be in the top 10. Kid A was the beginning of the end for Radiohead.

Cringe

Attached: 1537250154925.jpg (480x426, 18K)

And like that the old glory days of Mu are behind us.
Make way for Xxxtentacion, Clario, Billie ellish, and kpop threads

What the absolute fuck lol
I wonder how many of these ratings are just people giving TPAB a 5 for shits and giggles so this kind of garbage gets to the #1 spot one day

I hate niggers so much bros

Attached: 1563183522232.jpg (674x960, 102K)

Yeah in rainbows really does suck

you sad, sad person

You better delete this, racism is against the rules.

tpab deserves to be top 1 you're cringe and bluepilled if you disagree
discord.gg/pmuFV3y
discord.gg/pmuFV3y

i see racism is still rampant on these boards

>discord
ok tranny

based

losers

We all know you post this shit so you can dox people retard

psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html

every radiohead album sucks

>Black people are the biggest racists of all
Huh makes sense

huffpost.com/entry/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796

the community here interests me. when i first came here, which wasnt even that long ago, maybe only 2 years, people were spamming and praising this album every day. Then i stopped seeing it posted for a large chunk of time, and since its been spammed again, the praise has turned into a hate wave. What gives

fastcompany.com/3055662/smart-people-are-as-racist-as-less-smart-people-but-smart-enough-to-hide-it

blame /pol/

>Huffington Post
Nice try shill but I ain't giving your website any clicks, come back with a somewhat reputable source next time

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

racism

hmm i guess the timeline makes sense. since /pol/ saw a major influx during the election in 2016, so once i got on here in 2017 there was probably a slow drip from the traffic there onto here that has continuously been happening.

/pol/ is trying to make friends. I really wish they wouldn't...

Honestly the best news I've heard all day.

This one pic sums up the death of Yea Forums.

I love both albums but it makes me sad ITAOTS is losing relevancy, I remember when it was as ubiquitous as Bane shit

The album has zero replay value because of the shitty poem, there's only like 2 songs that are worth listening to for fun

I don't mind that a hip hop album is in the top 10, but ffs there's like 10 other albums more deserving of the spot

>racism is against the rules
Then why is Kendrick Lamar's music allowed to be posted?

this is blasphemy