I missed out on teenage love. music for this feel?

i missed out on teenage love. music for this feel?

Attached: Tqi2s.png (1275x1650, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXAU46lpa_Y&list=OLAK5uy_k1DXcOZ-xF4s0ATFntu6SDRQDQPt-8vK0&index=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol kys

Same here op, it sucks. I feel like I'm wasting experiences I will never get back, and the more time goes on the more I will feel awkward and out of place in every situation regarding woman relationship. Yeah I should kms probably

Oh boohoo join the club bitch

Attached: baste.jpg (600x400, 62K)

it's not a big deal and it's also unattractive to think it is

Imagine being such a little fucking bitch that you actually believe in stupid shit like "teen love" all of that shit is made up you fucking retard if you are horny get a job and fuck a whore or just beat off for free

It's not about teen love shit, retard, it's about building skills and experience and their lack of in adult life.

"teenage love" is a joke. the only thing you missed out on is experience in dating/sex at an early age. you can still get that experience. stop thinking you're life is over at 20 you retards.

boy
you might one day ascend beyond worrying about such binal stuff
especially when you realise that all your problems stem from your lack of mental stabillity
just as i have
accept the truth user

Attached: 1535535411449.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

Who hurt you?

>building skills
Lmao shut up faggot. If you give a shit about participating in this rat race you're literally a brainashes retard. The economy is going to go under again probably by the end of the year and then what are you going to do with your "skills" and your "wife" and your two little shitstains that you don't even give a shit about?

Fucking normies man

Attached: hxozeyv9unp21.jpg (1080x639, 107K)

AnCo - Winters Love
Radiohead - True Love Waits
The Velvet Underground - Ride Into The Sun

get over it pussy

this. everything before 20 is just bullshit. Your life starts at 20 and it only ends if you don't do anything with it like most of Yea Forums

not everyone can leech off their parents forever user

Who gives a fuck? I'm just glad I learned early in life how pointless and stupid all this shit is. When you're 40 something and still a wagecuck and also probably a literal cuck cuz your "lover" is fucking all your ""friends" your gonna think back to this post and be like "damn I wish I would have listened to that bitter neet but instead I just called him a faggot"

Attached: 20190809_125839.png (500x523, 242K)

Your brain is the size of your nut, if you overextend my post to family and kids.
Learn to read

Fine just don't romanticize how shit everything is to ease the pain of being born into a fucking retarded world that doesn't give a fuck about you and will probably never bring you true happiness or contentment

Attached: michel-houellebecq-447364.jpg (640x884, 143K)

Blink-182 bro

Not an argument wagie

Attached: 1557123958518.png (2408x1996, 326K)

>coomer
WHO invents these stupid meme lmap

Ur mom

listen to more music

>consume more propaganda

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 12K)

You dodged a bullet user

>Sexual Revolution
Is this from that Helicopterfuck ?

Also...
>Houellebecq
Have sex lel

>have sex
Sorry man we aren't all cucks like u

Attached: KKraMFd.jpg (2400x1720, 962K)

not all music is propaganda you schizo

I didn't say it was but u obviously want me to listen to some songs about how awesome it is to marry a whore who doesn't love u

Attached: JjHGTVoniuo_et-x8joQUvytAPvT838cOFME9a-aiEU.jpg (714x660, 81K)

it was unironically the peak of my emotional development

Attached: 35EA58BF-717E-40DB-94DD-E837F4F484E8.png (850x1040, 848K)

Faggot

wasted trips

same orz
it's sad that I peaked at 17: I'm 38 atm, and it's worse every year...

It is so terrible that you got to have sex in your sexual prime with a female who was also in her sexual prime I feel so sorry for both of you

mfw I'm every one of those robots at once
halp

I still think about her firm tiny breasts, perfect asian brown skin & long dark hair, 20 years later, it's indeed terrible because it still weights on my current relationships..

Is the fact that you fucked going to be something that saves you from death? Than just shut the fuck up

This album.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXAU46lpa_Y&list=OLAK5uy_k1DXcOZ-xF4s0ATFntu6SDRQDQPt-8vK0&index=7

Attached: The_Violent_Femmes-Why_Do_Birds_Sing.jpg (220x219, 22K)

same here as well

lol have sex

Why

You can still get a girl to be awkwardly cute with you at any age, they don't have to be teenagers.

You don't need experience with dating/talking to women either, just be yourself. If you try doing anything but being yourself you will just spill your spaghetti.
>b-but im not interesting!
Holy shit you are on Yea Forums, buy a shitty guitar off ebay and learn to play.

I missed up on teenage, young adult and mid 20s love

>be urself

Attached: f434d196-ce95-405a-b880-813e9acc008e.jpg (354x486, 28K)

Not an argument.
Have fun convincing yourself that tricking people into liking you is better than getting people to naturally like you though!

What if I just don't do either and keep being a hikkikomori who dies alone on the streets after he runs out of gibs;)

and you probably gonna miss 30's and midlife love as well

>be me, 18
>only had one gf for a few months that was kinda shitty
>May still have a shot with a girl a few years younger than me that went to my school who I’m infatuated with for no reason
I might be able to make it if I don’t fuck this up and leave the incels behind

him

>and leave the incels behind
why are you keeping incels? leave them the fuck behind already

That's mean