Your Favorite Pedal

for me it's BIG MUFF!!

Attached: BigMuffPi-large.jpg (631x750, 47K)

Gross, a tube screamer is the only pedal you need.

>not pushing your NY Big Muff with an old 80s MIJ Maxon tube screamer

Mountainking Electronics Amp in Fire

blocks your path

Attached: crybaby.jpg (450x450, 24K)

that version of the big muff kinda sucks.
You're better off getting a Russian one, or the Russian reissue muff.
but favorite pedal is currently pic related. It has so much clarity at high gain it's so nice and velvety. Volume at 10, tone at five, gain at 3 in dark mode is a Dylan Carlson type guitar sound.

Attached: 16001035001.MAIN.jpg (1400x1400, 114K)

I'll show you a big muff

Attached: 609CEB71EC8E4879B3B0BA3810B462FD.jpg (566x583, 41K)

I never understood the appeal of the big muff, why not getting a fuzz or a distortion pedal?

Big muff is a meme

Best overdrive is unironically the Boss SD2

Who needs a pedal when you have an amp with built in effects. Stupid.

Attached: Kata50-large.jpg (750x645, 69K)

MXR flanger

Big bands in the 90s like Nirvana and especially Smashing Pumpkins used them mainly because you could find them pretty cheap in 2nd hand stores
People would want to recreate the tone on Siamese Dream and some songs of Nevermind so they would get them and a lot of people brought them but as we go through the decades people buy them because they seem very popular even though the pedal was cheap in the beginning for a reason

Puke

Post ur boards bros

Attached: 05745.jpg (4032x1960, 2.52M)

Based DD-7 chad. I've got a DD-3 and some of the glitchy shit you can do on it is spectacular.

First of all, big muff is a fuzz. Second of all, it's cheap, US made and literally every position on it works

The dd7 doesnt have the same glitchy hold mode so ive had to get the mandala pedal for all the glitchy goodness. Great pedal.

My mxr blue box

Yeah let me just stop playing in the middle of a song and walk over and turn the knob

>not resting one foot on the amp to twist knobs with your toes.
Let me guess you turn you pedals on with your hands too?

only distortion pedal you will ever need

Attached: B9FEA640-7362-4DEC-93CD-06079A04892D.jpg (427x435, 51K)

I turn my pedals on with my large dong