Is there a single genre that aged worse than brostep?

Is there a single genre that aged worse than brostep?

Attached: 51nnaMQZ4dL._SX355_.jpg (355x319, 26K)

Just this evening I saw a brown man in a parking lot wearing a stylized t-shirt with the "ILL" logo. In the back of my head, I thought "huh, that's kinda quaint." I wondered if he'd been to a concert years ago

t. I actually own a copy of that and several deadmau5 albums but I haven't listened for some time (a year+ maybe)

Easycore

every single edm subgenre that came after it
brostep still sounds good

is skrillex dubstep or brostep and what is brostep?

Attached: E7D3924A-DE5B-472F-8C81-53E7EB360825.jpg (187x250, 5K)

I wonder how many black guys shes fucked.

epic post friend

Back when I liked Skrillex in 2012, I went to his after party show after he did a festival, and it had no dubstep and was pretty nice.

Breakbeats, almost all 90s electronic music besides some techno and house

Nu metal

CALL 911 NOW

I know this is a meme but dubstep and its artists at that phase were extremely formulaic in how they made their songs.

For many its a turnoff but we could say the same as tropical house, or peak trap with the drop, or even preceding trends like trance

Personal opinion it doesn't bother me too much. Skrillz isn't great, and he is part of the pop elite although his influence has faded but at least he matured as a n artist somewhat

This. I'd take brostep over trap bilge any day of the week.

To answer your question, well, YES OH MY GOD

Can u rec me some non-brostep? I know dubstep goes way back to early 2000's but Burial is often classified as dubstep as well as UK garage and i love Burial.

brostep, EDM trap, electro swing (lmao), and tropical house are all absolute shit. worst of the worst in terms of electronic music.
American "EDMĖ is complete shit in general tho.

Also dig into the White Peach -catalog (it's a record label)

Attached: mu-essential-dubstep-albums-eps-and-compilations-these-albums-eps-49420976.png (500x1091, 158K)

electro swing

Based. The genre may musically sound like shit for the most part but people fail to realise the ripples brostep caused in electronic music. The way it opened up eyes and ears to sound design/production techniques like virtually no other genre before it. It influenced so much more than its given credit for.

>Is there a single genre that aged worse than brostep?
Ringtone rap/snap

ahhh yes, the memories

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Grunge and nu-metal.