>they hate it and tell me to play something else
>"my bad"

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEmbwAwH08c
youtube.com/watch?v=wjJ9tt8NUQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=11dNPdGqvXA&list=PLA6512340B95CF828&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it unethical to show people who only listen to mainstream music things such as the residents?

this. just put on beatle

aww well i like it :)))

you thought you were subtle, back to Yea Forums

"my bad"

were the Residents maskpilled?

lmao it has the big red lips and orange hair and everything

based

youtube.com/watch?v=TEmbwAwH08c

>Have an older friend i play board games with
>play a lot of accessible but artistic stuff i'd think he'd like like weyes blood.
>"it's ok i guess"
>fuck it i'll play stairsailor
>he likes it
>reach stairsailor and he says he finds it relaxing

What should i put on for him next? Thinking Soft Machine Third

Shock Rock that faggot with some Foetus

TEAR UP ANOTHER FROZEN PIZZA
CHOKE UP ANOTHER THOUSAND MARLBOROS

Just always put on 80s hits. Normies love it.

based

sneed

yes

this son of the mask shit is so forced, why couldn't you Yea Forumstards meme an actually good movie like the original Mask

I like to put on Third Riech & Roll and just watch what happens to the room

You brought this on yourself.
this album fucking sucks.

I would have loved it, if people had a more open mind it would be a great album for a nice social event. Love that album

youtube.com/watch?v=wjJ9tt8NUQ4

has Yea Forums seen this kino?

sneed

Scaruffi core is an antidote to normie-dom

Besides the obvious maskposting, what are some essential Residents albums?

I really loved the Commercial Album as a teen, but never went out to discover more of their stuff because they have so much fucking albums.

they never topped Meet the Residents imo, its so fresh and unusual without being contrived and sporkcore like their later catalogue

basically Meet The Residents to Mark Of The Mole is 10/10. It gets very hit and miss after that

Meet the Residents
The Third Reich 'n Roll
Not Available
Eskimo
The Commercial Album
God in Three Persons
Freak Show
Gingerbread Man
Demons Dance Alone
Animal Lover
The Voice of Midnight

I liked those

Thanks bros, gonna give them a listen

Attached: 1552297048040.gif (480x480, 543K)

This album is fire. Kill your coworkers for not agreeing.

Note that some of those albums like God in Three Persons or Voice of Midnight are stories with lots of spoken words

this, its such a garbo meme

But seriously this album is wacky as fuck. I'm loving the whole pop convention beini literally flipped and deconstructed.

>Voice of Midnight
>essential
one of their worst albums imo but I absolutely agree with everything else.

>hanging out with friends
>"oh i know i'll play an opera about relationship issues and depression"
>stop getting invited
>noone talks to me
>"my bad"

Lowkey based, I feel really tense when I have to put on music for a group of people. I always try to sway towards easy listening. There’s always one fag who says that TVU TVU is too quiet, always one fag that says The Smiths are too depressing, always one fag that thinks the pixies are too loud, always one fag who says Kraftwerk is creepy and boring, always one fag who says MBV is too noisy, always one fag who says NMH is too folky, Ween is too weird, Nico is too churchy, and there’s always a bunch of fags who say Beatles are “too mainstream” despite listening to Coldplay, so I put Residents on and they complain that it’s “not even “””””””music””””””” “

Well, I think it's brilliant. It's like those episodic drama they had on the radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=11dNPdGqvXA&list=PLA6512340B95CF828&index=1

this never happened and you hate the residents because le epic pseud meme. kys op.

Love ya OP I already listened to this album twice. Next moar what's next??

try the soft boys and sparks. gotta ease that goof dick in, maxie.

The narration is awful. Id rather listen to Tweedles or GI3P

>have some cum-guzzling retards over from work
>waiting for steaks to fully marinate in rat poison and shards of glass
>the abominable freaks actually asked me to play some good music or, as they said it, "swish-swoosh some dang cool bangers that bop, slap and slop, mah main mang"
>put on my personal mashup of Pulse Demon, Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima, Unit Structures and that "ooh-OHOHOHOH" bit from that one Disturb song
>they tell me they like it but would rather listen to some ambient techno or other worthless background shit muzak
>"well EXCUSE meee, princess..."

Attached: he rage.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

I fail to see how Demons Dance Alone and Animal Lover are sporkcore but ok

Awful how? I think the alliance of the tortured, sinewy delivery and the dialogue makes for a great listen. I have no problem believing Nate is deranged and on the edge and I think the weird tone and exagerated theatrical narration in songs like "Professor Caligari" is more of a feature than a flaw.
True Love is also a masterpiece of a song.

Fingerprince, Mark of The Mole, and Big Bubble are overlooked great albums from before their guitarist died (Fingerprince's 17 minute track is one of my favorite of their works). After that Wormwood live, Tweedles, and Animal Lover are pretty great too

forgot to mention that Godsong and Death In Barstow from Fingerprince are also favorites. That and the album is basically the first one with "authentic Residents style"

Put on the big bubble like a true chad